Hanging up my tent: 'Colesdad' will soon disappear

Colesdad

lot of time has passed since my final journal. I'm a cannabis warrior, I live in the Bible belt, so our battle against asinine cannabis laws is hard and we've been fighting a long time. I folded my grow for 2 reasons.
My kids were old enough to have sleep overs, curious kids and cannabis cannot co-exist.
I had opportunities in our LOB building to be heard and seen, but i have to practice what i preach.
It was hard for many years after I folded, but I've grown through it. My growth curve always goes up but it's not easy, some days you got grind. I volunteer at a registered farm and am a licensed processor, I also have a growing license for hemp pending.
I make things in my kitchen using high cbd cannabis, but only small amounts of stuff for friends and family. I love 420mag and I love this plant. I've had tons of help from friends i met here, cannabis folks are the best folks.
Colesdad, out!

Can someone post an admin name here, I need to send pm.
I have my old messages but it's over 5 years old.

spend the first half of your life hiding from your parents, and the second half hiding from your kids ... :p

hoping you get to a better place in time. good luck. :)

spend the first half of your life hiding from your parents, and the second half hiding from your kids ... :p

hoping you get to a better place in time. good luck. :)

you on fire today buddy,, i think we could be friends, cheers

Changing a lifestyle you enjoy for your kids. Very good my man!

As much as I love my weed lifestyle. I also don't have children. It used to disgust me to see families in trouble because the parents wouldn't put the weed away to get a better paying job and build a better life.

Here there are normally lots of good jobs if you can pass a piss test. I have seen people try an get by with a minimum wage job just so they can smoke weed. Even in this day in age of legalization. Most companies still want clean piss for a pay check.

Back
Top Bottom