Harley's Airpot Grow - White Widow - Liberty Haze & Lucy Under LED

now will that seed be feminized?
If you get a nanner in a flower the seed will be more than likely stable for fem seeds if the nanner appears outside like a male plant shows then there is a way better chance of growing a hermi plant from it. does this make sense?

As this will be my first harvest in a long long time I may be jumping the gun a little I have a microscope and will be checking the trics' and getting them to about 50% cloudy as I am looking for an energetic head high. Also I want to let a bud go long enough to get some pollen from nanners. :peace:

Do you have nanners? If not your plants may not make them. If they do it will be late by the time you have fully developed seeds. If you want an energetic high, early is better with some strains.

I agree with Buckshot. My girls were almost 100% cloudy when the nanner appeared 2 weeks ago. Now that there's mature seeds, the high is couchlock. Way heavier than what you are looking for. Are your girls orange pistils shrinking too? I'm betting you will be harvesting very soon.:cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:

I agree with Buckshot. My girls were almost 100% cloudy when the nanner appeared 2 weeks ago. Now that there's mature seeds, the high is couchlock. Way heavier than what you are looking for. Are your girls orange pistils shrinking too? I'm betting you will be harvesting very soon.:cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:

I've looked at some bud pic and found that my pistils are still not ripe enough to harvest yet I will cut some sugar leaf and examine under my microscope to see how the trics look before I harvest, and smoke a few buds (in the name of research of course) lol.:peace::circle-of-love::high-five:

dude just wait. theres not going to be heavy amber at 70 days. go 60 if youre impatient, or just pick one plant early..itll hold you over

i guess the widow or skunk afghangi goo combo will finish first :thumb:

dude just wait. theres not going to be heavy amber at 70 days. go 60 if youre impatient, or just pick one plant early..itll hold you over

i guess the widow or skunk afghangi goo combo will finish first :thumb:

I think I'll go with the trics turning cloudy right now I'm 36 days into flower using DLR this means the plants may be ready early so watching the trics' will be my best bet at this point:peace::circle-of-love::thumb:

this was my fastest plant, it was pulled 9 weeks from pistil. its master kush which is skunk #1 x kush (which is an afghani goo plant) very similar to the lsd. its also known as kush n cheese. it was a mistake to pull it down, becuase it was still gainging weight and potency. 70 days is the minimum in my enviornment. maybe you can get it a week faster. im eager to see: Master Kush

ive also grown chemdawg crosses but no widow crosses yet. i hear widow is pretty fast.

you really should go through my master kush journal. you have a similar genetic and its a short read.

I am an addict when it comes to growing, can't get enough. I'm in it for sure!!!!!!!!!:peace:

:cheesygrinsmiley: I hope it never becomes "work" for you

I've looked at some bud pic and found that my pistils are still not ripe enough to harvest yet I will cut some sugar leaf and examine under my microscope to see how the trics look before I harvest, and smoke a few buds (in the name of research of course) lol.:peace::circle-of-love::high-five:
Hey have you have done any toking of your "research" project yet? :tokin: Just curious how it was!:cheesygrinsmiley: Have a good two toke tuesday Harley!:ciao::peace:

I love growing all of mother natures gifts to us, when you love what you do it's never work. From what I see of your plants in your pictures you must love what you do as well:peace:

I love growing... but a perpetual run is unforgiving. The times I stand and gaze get further apart and I find myself resting when it used to be gazing before that it was something else I have long forgotten :cheesygrinsmiley: I will admit that new genetics have peaked my interest again. I am driven to take pics and check them out often.

36 days aint enough don't care the strain or light schedule
By the way Happy Tokesday Harley:circle-of-love::)
49 days is the earliest I have seen come to what you want and that much more time will only fatten them puppies up. trust me they wont go to stupid in a week or so:)

36 days aint enough don't care the strain or light schedule
By the way Happy Tokesday Harley:circle-of-love::)
49 days is the earliest I have seen come to what you want and that much more time will only fatten them puppies up. trust me they wont go to stupid in a week or so:)

I'm no longer in panic mode I saw some orange pistils and thought hell these are fast but after thinking well maybe not so much thinking as looking at pictures of buds that were ready to harvest and input from all the fine folks here I have reconsidered my initial decision to start harvest in a week I have figured out how to run that cheap ass microscope and will use it to decide on a harvest routine.
By the way how life treating you have your girls fought back from death row?????lol
Thanks for everything Fishie :peace::circle-of-love::high-five::thanks: if you got em' somke em' (heard this in ranks a lot):peace:

Tomorrow I'll see if I can still golf while testing the bud I picked from the White Widow Runt.:peace::circle-of-love::thumb::high-five::thanks:

its not gonna be killer yet but it will be soon:)

the rushed feeding schedules all say harvest at week 12 from seed..i like to leave em to 12-14 now that i think aobut it. 3 weeks till i get pistil, then 10 weeks of bloom

all my veggie packets say ripe fruit in 70 days from seed, or 10 weeks from seed. maters take longer..basil and cilantro quicker to produce seed.

the flowers i planted late made seed with no pretty flowers :( just these fuzzy head things with seeds in them. i guess they skipped the pretty part? i dont get it..it wasn an annual summer flowering bubl?
biobizz.png

Back
Top Bottom