Hash Fart Drives An Automatic

Well I just ordered the demon board from @Budget LED so for my golden tiger panama ill have the red spec and demon , it says they need lots of light that should be enough , with 420 discount and February sale 250 big ones that's a good price for what you get anyway here is jar photo of the blueberry ill post some hash photo once the hash drys
20210228_075113.jpg
20210228_075025.jpg

The secret to keeping hash blond and achieving decent yields is patients , I don't stir the material anymore I just strain water threw it over and over , you want to see bubbling with out mixing, and wait an hour to allow all the trichomes to settle then collect and repeat the process using the strain method ,,, this is the bubbly I look for
20210228_132217.jpg

Well I just ordered the demon board from @Budget LED so for my golden tiger panama ill have the red spec and demon , it says they need lots of light that should be enough , with 420 discount and February sale 250 big ones that's a good price for what you get anyway here is jar photo of the blueberry ill post some hash photo once the hash drys
20210228_075113.jpg
20210228_075025.jpg

Beautiful! Bet that is one fine smoke there.

20210228_075113.jpg
20210228_075025.jpg

Beautiful! Bet that is one fine smoke there.

Pure sativa is different growing world ill try my best when I gets em
You can try 12/12 lighting from seed too, it will help keep the stretch to a minimum if height is that big of an issue!!

Beauty blueberry nugs HF!!

You can try 12/12 lighting from seed too, it will help keep the stretch to a minimum if height is that big of an issue!!

Beauty blueberry nugs HF!!
Thanks brother , I've been reading on and on I think I'm just going to try and mock dd with the sativas at a smaller scale

Thanks brother , I've been reading on and on I think I'm just going to try and mock dd with the sativas at a smaller scale
I have also found keeping light intensity on the higher side in veg will also shortened them up! It can be tough tho because too much and they droop.

I just finished a run under our 650 Demon in a 4 x 4 1,200 to 1,300 ppfd across the canopy. No CO2. I am trying to test out light stress and such. No hermies, just one unhappy Alien Breath! Every other strain handed it like a champion.

This is Muddy waters. Don't judge lol I do all sorts of experiments.

20210228_193611.jpg

I have also found keeping light intensity on the higher side in veg will also shortened them up! It can be tough tho because too much and they droop.

I just finished a run under our 650 Demon in a 4 x 4 1,200 to 1,300 ppfd across the canopy. No CO2. I am trying to test out light stress and such. No hermies, just one unhappy Alien Breath! Every other strain handed it like a champion.

This is Muddy waters. Don't judge lol I do all sorts of experiments.

20210228_193611.jpg
That looks awesome I think it's super cool you are experimenting with the light intensity I'm still afraid to veg seedling with the budget , I will be trying the series 3 red spec and the small demon in the same tent I should have plenty of a flower foot print I will scrog , I've found myself keeping the series 3 red spec away from my plants as far as possible with about half intensity on the dial for my cookies and the result was amazing
IMG_20201223_164842_833.jpg
IMG_20201223_164842_831.jpg
IMG_20201222_132419_591.jpg

For lower grade stuff I make a Lebanese style hash , to be honest I enjoy smoking this more its smooth with a very strong body high , I will be saving it for bull trout fishing this summer and all the time I'll have off with my knee surgery wich they finally set a date for with this covid going on
20210301_193541.jpg

Congrats on the new light, the great haul, man looking good over in Hash fart land. Super happy for you! Excited to see Hash fart does sativas!
Thanks brother the sad part is I hate sativa but I just want to learn how to grow it

Thanks brother the sad part is I hate sativa but I just want to learn how to grow it
Sativas are either a fantastic high for me or I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack.

I love a good wake and bake with sativa. I usually clean the entire kitchen before I realize I haven't made coffee yet. The busy hands keeps my mind off the fact that I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack :goof:

For me it has to be pretty early so I have time to come back from space before most people wake up. When they do, everything is clean

Back
Top Bottom