HashFart Tries Bubba Kush

Sorry to hear about the seedling troubles Hash. The flowers are looking incredible though. Super nice peice! I never wanted a rig because of the torch process and what not which is why I went with the vaporizer/rig route being electric.

I know its another hit on budget but they mak a sweet electric one at dab press that @BakedARea Has on a glass set up like yours so you just turn it on and set temp. Maybe something to consider down the road or when sales are running
The electric kind eh? I'll have to check it out
Thanks Modest how you been brother?

Hey Fart! Glad I got tagged. I wasn't watching this one. Gorgeous ladies man. They are blessing you with some heavy sticky buds.

joining in for the fun!
Also, on the parchment paper discussion, I use regular baking stuff and it works great in my opinion.
Sooo...I bought some of the pricier stuff because my first press attempt was an f*ING nightmare. Never wanted to do that again. Fast forward and tried the good stuff. Who knew that you should use the sticky side they market for fast rosin removal. TWICE!!! *insert head slap*

Has anyone found the link for the 420 contest for the dumbass of the month?? I'm fairly certain I'd win by a landslide.
I also like using my pucks for oil and I'm too lazy to try and take it out of the bag after.
Leave the pucks in the bags and just infuse as-is. Unless you're using a machine like the MB.
Well I got one of them fancy dabber doodle units , I'm going full space cadet boys
20211029_214603.jpg
That's badass!!! I need to get myself something like that. I have a cheap banger buy I've been looking for something much better now that I have my setup.

It is more expense but if EVER there was a time to buy one and just try it, it would be now. @DabPress has a sale on their upgraded kit.

A few pics for encouragement. I have my unit setup with a flip of a switch. I have my temp currently at 390° and going with a cold start for my first rip. It's amazeballs for the terpenes. I don't think I've touched my torch since it arrived. I can flip the switch, take a dab, and clean the banger in less than 5 minutes. No exaggeration.

E-nails are older tech but for the price and performance, I just didn't see a justification to spend $300 on a battery powered rig.
still not sure I like it alot of work to get high
I absolutely 100% agree. Using the torch can be difficult and frankly, just not the most consistent way to enjoy terpenes. I find it incredibly wasteful to go buy or make some kick ass rosin and then have it taste all burnt because you lit your banger too long.
then placed in peat puck
If I remember correctly, which is unlikely, all my seeds in peat pucks died this year. When I went from drench, to towel, to 3" container with soil, they all survived. Except when I decided to see if they enjoyed the moisture level of Mars.

I'm finding that soaking has better results, I did add a few drops of peroxide in the water to. The ones I did that too had a better rate of popping. Do you have more to work with? If so, I would try adding a drop or two of 3% peroxide per 10ml of water you are soaking in.
Yes I have more , I'm just afraid that the second I start them the others will break soil this has happened to me before , it's like I'm cursed once I try to pop another the one that's been waiting 2 weeks breaks soil

Hey Fart! Glad I got tagged. I wasn't watching this one. Gorgeous ladies man. They are blessing you with some heavy sticky buds.

joining in for the fun!

Sooo...I bought some of the pricier stuff because my first press attempt was an f*ING nightmare. Never wanted to do that again. Fast forward and tried the good stuff. Who knew that you should use the sticky side they market for fast rosin removal. TWICE!!! *insert head slap*

Has anyone found the link for the 420 contest for the dumbass of the month?? I'm fairly certain I'd win by a landslide.

Leave the pucks in the bags and just infuse as-is. Unless you're using a machine like the MB.

That's badass!!! I need to get myself something like that. I have a cheap banger buy I've been looking for something much better now that I have my setup.

It is more expense but if EVER there was a time to buy one and just try it, it would be now. @DabPress has a sale on their upgraded kit.

A few pics for encouragement. I have my unit setup with a flip of a switch. I have my temp currently at 390° and going with a cold start for my first rip. It's amazeballs for the terpenes. I don't think I've touched my torch since it arrived. I can flip the switch, take a dab, and clean the banger in less than 5 minutes. No exaggeration.

E-nails are older tech but for the price and performance, I just didn't see a justification to spend $300 on a battery powered rig.

I absolutely 100% agree. Using the torch can be difficult and frankly, just not the most consistent way to enjoy terpenes. I find it incredibly wasteful to go buy or make some kick ass rosin and then have it taste all burnt because you lit your banger too long.

If I remember correctly, which is unlikely, all my seeds in peat pucks died this year. When I went from drench, to towel, to 3" container with soil, they all survived. Except when I decided to see if they enjoyed the moisture level of Mars.
Thanks for the reply BakedARea, yes jump in any time brother I love photos I think they are a thousand words so I try to post photos every 2 days , so skip ahead and you will be caught up on what's going on , and thank you for sharing photos !!!!!! So the dab press has a adapter bowl that works for my previous rig?

And I've had amazing success with peat pucks enjoying them so much because I work full time ,,,, but I might get the old lady to babysit some paper towel for me then directly to soil , I'm starting to think it's peat pucks

And I've had amazing success with peat pucks enjoying them so much because I work full time ,,,, but I might get the old lady to babysit some paper towel for me then directly to soil , I'm starting to think it's peat pucks
I go from Soak to Cup, sometime strait to final container. I tried the peat pucks and just didn't like them. I know others do, just not for me. Used them last year with horrible results. I tried again this year had a little better luck but, still not happy with them. I used a piece of stem to make a planting stick and the works well for making sure the root stays down.

planting scoop.jpg

joining in for the fun!

Hey @BakedARea Thanks for posting all that info. Can we buy the metal bowl part and plug that into one of the ports for the dab press?

I just checked it out and it looks like its 89 bucks for the controller and element and only 79 without the controller. Id probably just buy it with the controller. I may do it while the deal is on.

The electric kind eh? I'll have to check it out
Thanks Modest how you been brother?
Been doing great. Struggling to keep my jeep alive but all is well otherwise. I do enjoy the electric version but now that you have all that glass I'd consider getting the heating element and controller from dab press. Here's my electronic one all filled up. Its due for a cleaning but she rips and is convenient
20211030_152814.jpg

Hey @BakedARea Thanks for posting all that info. Can we buy the metal bowl part and plug that into one of the ports for the dab press?

I just checked it out and it looks like its 89 bucks for the controller and element and only 79 without the controller. Id probably just buy it with the controller. I may do it while the deal is on.
I ended going with the upgraded controller that comes with a bigger coil and the titanium banger cover. It is a 25mm ID coil heater. So anything that fits inside the coil snugly would work. It comes with one though and it's a 14mm male. The titanium does cover up the beauty of the rosin melting but it can be removed if you want. The coil still gets in the way. Knowing I can drop it into just about anything and switch back and forth made it an easy choice. I wish they sold the heat coil by itself. I'd love to have at least another one for backup and sharing.

I ended going with the upgraded controller that comes with a bigger coil and the titanium banger cover. It is a 25mm ID coil heater. So anything that fits inside the coil snugly would work. It comes with one though and it's a 14mm male. The titanium does cover up the beauty of the rosin melting but it can be removed if you want. The coil still gets in the way. Knowing I can drop it into just about anything and switch back and forth made it an easy choice. I wish they sold the heat coil by itself. I'd love to have at least another one for backup and sharing.
This may sound odd but, I build my own coils for e-cigs, I just wonder if it Is the same type of coil... Can you see it and take a pic?

I'm starting to think it's peat pucks
Yeah, for me it was either missing a watering or being too damp and they drowned. Not sure why I struggle with them. Not observant enough is the issue really for me. I think they would be fine if i set them up correctly and watched them more carefully.

I love photos I think they are a thousand words
Oh...speaking of pics. I forgot to comment on a couple of my pics. The pics of the flower smashes were to show how I got one really good press with some great material and no bag. Very little plant material. Super easy to pick out or just avoid. No loss because of the bag and it was delicious. I also didn't smash the shit out of it like I did in the other pic. Poor yield and just spread flower pieces everywhere. My next few presses, I'm going to back off the pressure (by feel), at least a 1/3. I think the bags will definitely be a part of my presses when I'm doing a bunch at one time and giving it away. If it is just for me, screw that. I don't mind picking out a piece of flower here and there. I don't know though. Knowing how well the press does with the right heat and pressure, I think super clean presses without bags is absolutely possible. I'm still new at it and experimenting though. I might change my mind tomorrow...
Blessings

This may sound odd but, I build my own coils for e-cigs, I just wonder if it Is the same type of coil... Can you see it and take a pic?
Doesn't sound odd to me. Sounds like sexy stoner talk to me!
:circle-of-love:
Pics incoming...

Doesn't sound odd to me. Sounds like sexy stoner talk to me!
:circle-of-love:
Pics incoming...
I'm curious if it can be rebuilt. I'm guessing it is based on the same technology using kanthal wire. If it is, it may be possible to just build a new coil for it.

Picked up this from Peak Supply. Yeah, it works great.
Used the first cart I just made!
Yeah that is Way more heavy duty than I was expecting. :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom