HashFart Tries Bubba Kush

That bubba looks great for hash. Sorry to hear about the arthritis. Do you use cbd at all? I got my dad to try it for his arthritis which is super bad and he said it's amazing. He was so impressed he uses my old tent, light, and dab press for a 30:1 cbd strain. He vapes the rosin and makes coconut oil to take daily. He says when he stops for a few days the pain keeps him up so he swears by it now

Sorry for my rambling guys what I was getting at is my wrist and hand hurt so much the trim snips are the worst and I just can't do so many plants, the fat leaf bubba looks like a death sentence and will be tossed in the hash bag ,,,,, ill do my best to trim the one in the gorilla today and hang it

That bubba looks great for hash. Sorry to hear about the arthritis. Do you use cbd at all? I got my dad to try it for his arthritis which is super bad and he said it's amazing. He was so impressed he uses my old tent, light, and dab press for a 30:1 cbd strain. He vapes the rosin and makes coconut oil to take daily. He says when he stops for a few days the pain keeps him up so he swears by it now
Thanks Modest I'm going to try some cbd capsules and see what happens

Thanks Modest I'm going to try some cbd capsules and see what happens
Nice! The one thing my dad does say is he noticed the effects more after consistently taking it for a bit so don't be discouraged if the relief isn't impressive right out of the gate.

Re arranged with the 2 bubbas up front because they will finish first , blueberry back right corner godfather back left ,,,,, I think the godfather will finish last
20211107_134829.jpg
20211107_134816.jpg
20211107_134756.jpg

Re arranged with the 2 bubbas up front because they will finish first , blueberry back right corner godfather back left ,,,,, I think the godfather will finish last
20211107_134829.jpg
20211107_134816.jpg
20211107_134756.jpg
Just beautiful how covered in trichomes they are. When it's hard to see the pigment from the plant due to trichomes, you're doing fantastic!

Just beautiful how covered in trichomes they are. When it's hard to see the pigment from the plant due to trichomes, you're doing fantastic!
Thanks for the kind words brother , it's making me super excited for my gorilla glue and white Tahoe cookie if the wtc makes it , I'm going to attempt to keep a mother of the glue and wtc well the Bruce banner grows

:jawdropper::jawdropper::jawdropper:That frost is looking amazing. Well done Hash, well done. You are going to have some great strains to play with in your new press.
Thanks Modest , I trimmed any leafs that I could reach the end of the snips with on the one , I definitely tossed alot of sugar leafs in the garbage but there's alot and I don't like running leafs in hashbags it makes it come out with a green tinge ,,,,, ill do a fancy trim on larger colas but the tiny buds will be going in the freezer still wet,,,, I find wet fresh cut buds make a blonder hash ,, the entire fat leaf bubba will most likely get a hack job trim and directly in the freezer no dry time , the other bubba will get large colas trimmed nice with the leftovers in the freezer, this should give me a decent amount to wash then ill be using the hash in the press full force mocking a youtube video dd showed me

Screenshot_20211108-061143_Gallery.jpg

check the temp of it with an infra red thermometer? Wondering out loud.
It would need to be the type that can have the emissivity changed. Even with that function, measuring glass temps with a IR temp gun, transmission properties do not allow accurate infrared temperature reading. The type of reflective properties of various glass making processes make for an inaccurate reading. There are dab rig temp devices out there but they are over $100 I think. Forget that! LOL

Sorry for the super late reply. I had this typed out a couple days ago and never hit reply. Oops

It would need to be the type that can have the emissivity changed. Even with that function, measuring glass temps with a IR temp gun, transmission properties do not allow accurate infrared temperature reading. The type of reflective properties of various glass making processes make for an inaccurate reading. There are dab rig temp devices out there but they are over $100 I think. Forget that! LOL

Sorry for the super late reply. I had this typed out a couple days ago and never hit reply. Oops

All good. Interesting. I hadn’t heard about changing emissivity before. There’s a word for the day.

What about an extra, extra bit of faffing then (I’m doubling down) and make an aluminium hood for the - banger, is it? Is that the bit you heat up? - out of a light foil? For science as @InTheShed would say ;) Your IR gun will work on that. There’ll be temperature coefficient mumbles with energy loss as you juggle it, but you could use your IR gun to broadly compare tastes between cool-as-you-can and hot af? Wondering aloud. I’d link to the Jethro Tull song of that title but mods be modifying those posts so I’ll save them the trouble by humming it while you read.

All good. Interesting. I hadn’t heard about changing emissivity before. There’s a word for the day.

What about an extra, extra bit of faffing then (I’m doubling down) and make an aluminium hood for the - banger, is it? Is that the bit you heat up? - out of a light foil? For science as @InTheShed would say ;) Your IR gun will work on that. There’ll be temperature coefficient mumbles with energy loss as you juggle it, but you could use your IR gun to broadly compare tastes between cool-as-you-can and hot af? Wondering aloud. I’d link to the Jethro Tull song of that title but mods be modifying those posts so I’ll save them the trouble by humming it while you read.
Dam we are old i was just jamming to Aqualung , I've found 30 second with the torch is as cool as I can be with a small dab without wasting any , but I got a small bowl thingy

I was lucky enough to catch Ian Anderson in concert just a year or two B.C. (before covid). Spell it on the page like that you feel as old as Jesus, my friend. :rofl:
It was a great show, btw. He sang with gusto, no Gustav that’s right he had this German guitar player, but yeah, nah. Gusto. You could hardly tell he had that throat problem so bad.

Any ways guys I got a question about the left over pucks after smooshing a dab ? I understand alot of you use it for cooking , to be honest I've been throwing them in the garbage ,,,,,,,, but with a bubble hash puck leftover I can't throw that away? My question is .. ..... is the bubble hash puck after the smoosh good for cooking?

Any ways guys I got a question about the left over pucks after smooshing a dab ? I understand alot of you use it for cooking , to be honest I've been throwing them in the garbage ,,,,,,,, but with a bubble hash puck leftover I can't throw that away? My question is .. ..... is the bubble hash puck after the smoosh good for cooking?

Absolutely.
Just collect them for a while until you have a jar full then decarb and infuse them.
Use that oil as a dosing oil by itself (but with rosin, in capsules) or in any cooking.

Back
Top Bottom