HashFart Tries Bubba Kush

You individually hang dry one branch at a time?
Yeah I try and cut them as big as possible but for different timing plants in a net, that seemed the best approach

Yeah I try and cut them as big as possible but for different timing plants in a net, that seemed the best approach
I here ya brother ill most likely be taking the same approach ,,,,both gorilla glue have broke soil hooray hopefully they make it if they do ill be giving one away , still no luck on the white Tahoe cookie , I've never smoked gorilla glue but apparently the strain works well in a rosin press
20211030_160536.jpg
20211030_160359.jpg

I here ya brother ill most likely be taking the same approach ,,,,both gorilla glue have broke soil hooray hopefully they make it if they do ill be giving one away , still no luck on the white Tahoe cookie , I've never smoked gorilla glue but apparently the strain works well in a rosin press
20211030_160536.jpg
20211030_160359.jpg
@Grandpa Tokin has quite a few posts smashing GG4 and it always looked amazing!

It is a great smoke. I've never grown my own though. That is on my genetics wish list. It will definitely be fun to see how well it presses.
Thanks brother ill grow one in the back of my herbies seeds journal they hooked me up with some free beans , I let them pick and the chose Bruce banner , so I'm going to journal it and give herbies an honest review ! If the Bruce banner from herbies ends up awesome I'll be ordering some stuff from them

Thanks brother ill grow one in the back of my herbies seeds journal they hooked me up with some free beans , I let them pick and the chose Bruce banner , so I'm going to journal it and give herbies an honest review ! If the Bruce banner from herbies ends up awesome I'll be ordering some stuff from them
Awesome! Yeah, I'm running a Herbies journal too. I'm excited about it. Need to get the GSC harvested first though. LOL. Yeah, Bruce Banner is another one on my list. Looking forward to watching that one grow for you.

Awesome! Yeah, I'm running a Herbies journal too. I'm excited about it. Need to get the GSC harvested first though. LOL. Yeah, Bruce Banner is another one on my list. Looking forward to watching that one grow for you.
What are you running from herbies brother

Hello friends ,,,,, I've managed to pull the net off the one bubba that's finishing extremely fast ,,,,,

20211102_193047.jpg
20211102_193005.jpg
20211102_192838.jpg
20211102_192806.jpg

I've emptied my mini gorilla tent , I use the tent for 2 days dark period and to hang dry because I have an inline and carbon filter in there , I've set up my heat pad and budget veg spec outside the tent

20211102_192719.jpg
20211102_192708.jpg

My godfather is slowly getting shiny

20211102_193239.jpg

Let's just say after getting the net out I stink
I'm harvesting my Cherry pie this evening and I'm leaning towards trying to take the nets off. Chop whole, hang from the nets upside down higher up. You've inspired me.

I know I've been posting lots of pics of the bubba that's going to finish first , but today I noticed the godfather coming in strong , the fat leaf bubba is just awkward and looks like a nightmare to trim , ,, the blueberry is not the most impressive but has the most colas and is most definitely the largest plant I have a gut feeling the blueberry will finish last ,,,,,, I'm hoping my herbies seeds germinate, anyhow I would like to let you know this will be my last journal if my herbies seeds don't germinate, and I'll be taking a more long term approach on what alot of you guys call perpetual, in my permanent log I'll be sharing strains that personally benefit or interest me gg4 wtc hopefully sunny genetics along with dab and hashmaking and such I hope you all have a wonderful week
20211103_183750.jpg
20211103_183742.jpg
20211103_183622.jpg
20211103_183549.jpg
20211103_183534.jpg
20211103_183520.jpg

I know I've been posting lots of pics of the bubba that's going to finish first , but today I noticed the godfather coming in strong , the fat leaf bubba is just awkward and looks like a nightmare to trim , ,, the blueberry is not the most impressive but has the most colas and is most definitely the largest plant I have a gut feeling the blueberry will finish last ,,,,,, I'm hoping my herbies seeds germinate, anyhow I would like to let you know this will be my last journal if my herbies seeds don't germinate, and I'll be taking a more long term approach on what alot of you guys call perpetual, in my permanent log I'll be sharing strains that personally benefit or interest me gg4 wtc hopefully sunny genetics along with dab and hashmaking and such I hope you all have a wonderful week
20211103_183750.jpg
20211103_183742.jpg
20211103_183622.jpg
20211103_183549.jpg
20211103_183534.jpg
20211103_183520.jpg
I would have to agree on the nightmare trim of the Bubba, The one I had that had issues, was a leafy nightmare! Every branch was just like a stalk of leaves.

HarvestDayBranch.jpg

It was worth it in the end though.

Hello everyone , my one bubba is going into the gorilla for a dark period , then will be trimmed and noosed ..

The good news is that I've been having awesome luck with germination and managed to get a white Tahoe cookie to pop this strain has one me nug of the month and is super awesome in my opinion .
Some more good news is my gorilla glue seedling seems the be chugging along nicely

20211105_172032.jpg
20211105_171933.jpg
20211105_171701.jpg
20211105_171330.jpg
20211105_170922.jpg

The bad news , my one bubba seems to be showing what I think is a potassium deficiency?? What do you guys think?
I would like to mention these bubbas are piggys

20211105_172233.jpg

The fat leaf bubba, godfather and blueberry seem to be chugging along fine

20211105_172245.jpg
20211105_172238.jpg

IDK if I’d be too worried about the leaf colour on that one Bubba, HF.

It looks to me like the fade is vertically even - it didn’t start low and spread type of thing. That suggests to me it’s natural senescence.

Sit back and enjoy the colours. Pluck it if it dies.

I absolutely 100% agree. Using the torch can be difficult and frankly, just not the most consistent way to enjoy terpenes. I find it incredibly wasteful to go buy or make some kick ass rosin and then have it taste all burnt because you lit your banger too long.

I realise it would be an extra faff, but you could possibly use your torch on your banger and check the temp of it with an infra red thermometer? Wondering out loud.

IDK if I’d be too worried about the leaf colour on that one Bubba, HF.

It looks to me like the fade is vertically even - it didn’t start low and spread type of thing. That suggests to me it’s natural senescence.

Sit back and enjoy the colours. Pluck it if it dies.

I realise it would be an extra faff, but you could possibly use your torch on your banger and check the temp of it with an infra red thermometer? Wondering out loud.
I got a temp gun , I've been miss using it for cooking hahahhaa so yes I'll try ill get the wife to shoot my rig well I get stoned hahaha I would like to mention I checked my dab press plates and they are only off 1 or 2 degrees very Impressive on dab press part ,,,, I'm not super worried about the leaf color especially this close in finish time bit still don't understand why it's happening my ph is good and I've been shoving enormous amounts of pk in there ,,,,,,,,,, , I managed to get the net off all the plants ....... the fat leaf bubba was neglected being impossible to trim being at the back of tent with net in ....... the fat leaf bubba is such a dense bush of leafs I won't even bother trimming that great and shove into hash bags ,,,,, my arthritis is so bad and spreading to my hips my wrist hurt so much I can't sleep anymore I'm becoming worried my elbows have that tennis elbow feeling all the time ,,,,, I'm becoming worried and now is slowly effecting my work I don't know how much longer I can keep twisting wrenches , it's almost embarrassing at work
20211106_134440.jpg
20211106_134406.jpg
20211106_134355.jpg

Back
Top Bottom