HashFart Tries Bubba Kush

Thanks brother , its weird how that one bubba finished so much earlier
Yeah, I'm not super wise on that front but I just chalk it up as a different blend of the parental genetics. It can be a pain if you don't have a spare tent open thats for sure

wow, I just re read you smashed trim and got that???? Impressive
Yeah but the trim I keep is basically popcorn buds , I'm honestly very wasteful with the plant only keeping the good stuff , I'm guilty of tossing sugar leafs out , I just have so much..... I'm just hoping this bubba does good in the hashbag

20211111_073052.jpg
Screenshot_20211111-073010_Light Meter.jpg
20211111_072934.jpg
Loving the peyote. How long do they grow for before usable ? . Looking good in the house hash.

Well you know the saying curiosity kills the cat ,,,,, I took some trim and smoothed it , it came put bright yellow , the rosin smells like 2 stroke gas and berries
20211113_100321.jpg
20211113_100221.jpg

wow, I just re read you smashed trim and got that???? Impressive

Yeah but the trim I keep is basically popcorn buds , I'm honestly very wasteful with the plant only keeping the good stuff , I'm guilty of tossing sugar leafs out , I just have so much..... I'm just hoping this bubba does good in the hashbag

There’s nothing wrong with pressing your trimmed sugar leaves. You can dry and jar that stuff and let it gas off for a bit of a cure same as bud if you want to.

If your trim is fluffy enough to be worth saving it’s worth doing. I was using 2”x3” 90 or120 micron bags. 15 grams should give you back a couple of grams of rosin.

It’s wizardry when you can pull rosin out of thin air with out affecting the size of your stash ;)

I haven’t made pucks for bagless squishes with trim. Further research required.

There’s nothing wrong with pressing your trimmed sugar leaves. You can dry and jar that stuff and let it gas off for a bit of a cure same as bud if you want to.

If your trim is fluffy enough to be worth saving it’s worth doing. I was using 2”x3” 90 or120 micron bags. 15 grams should give you back a couple of grams of rosin.

It’s wizardry when you can pull rosin out of thin air with out affecting the size of your stash ;)

I haven’t made pucks for bagless squishes with trim. Further research required.
I'm going to try save all bubba trim for hash bag then press ,,,,, but after this I'm done with the hash making it takes forever , heavy lifting over and over ...... this is why enjoy the press , instant rosin with very little work brother ,,,,, yes please post some trimmed that's been pressed brother

Bubba kush #1 will be put in the gorilla Thursday night for dark period then be half ass trimmed and hung ,,,,, bubba kush #2 seems to have alot more time to go she still has white hairs ..

The godfather is showing really light green leafs and seems to be lacking nitrogen , bubba #1 has purple leafs and bubba #2 has purple / yellow leafs ... I'm not concerned about anything with the bubbas only having a limited amount of time to go ,,,,, the blueberry has slight nute burn and I'm not going to mix a custom feed for the godfather ,,,,,,, the white Tahoe cookie seedling has very tight node spacing , she is going to be a big girl I got a gut feeling , my gorilla glue seems to be thriving in promix with zero nutes but I'll keep an eye on her
20211115_172048.jpg
20211115_172016.jpg
20211115_171825.jpg
20211115_171752.jpg
20211115_171700.jpg
20211115_171556.jpg
20211115_171229.jpg

Hey guys , this long journal is soon coming to an end with the bubbas ,,,,,, the fat leaf bubba got a massive hair cut , it was so thick I honestly couldn't tell if I was cutting fan leaves or not ...... the buds below seem dense wich I find odd because there is no way light was making it in there , the very light green leaves have never seen light , the leaves are also very coated with trichomes , I would have to say one of the most awkward plants I've grown,.

The blueberry out stinks the others with a very sour Skunky berry scent .

My gorilla glue is showing indica dominance wich I'm very happy for (sativas mess me up good) and looks like she will be ready for food soon

I'm trying to think of a name for my journal that doesn't end any suggestion would be appreciated for those that read this far hahaha if you don't i don't blame you, dd has that stable wich I think is cool hoping to do something similar , and my hands will be full with the Bruce banner , I'm going to be vegging the gg4 and wtc for a very long time

20211116_185303.jpg
20211116_184737.jpg
Screenshot_20211116-184721_Gallery.jpg
20211116_184710.jpg
20211116_184602.jpg
20211116_184516.jpg
20211116_181421.jpg
20211116_181416.jpg
20211116_181414.jpg
20211116_181409.jpg

Girls are looking sexy. Awesome work.

The frost...just wow brother...the one picture it's like it's dripping trichomes :drool:

Thanks guys it means alot coming from fellow growers , I've been feeding purpinator at 30 to 35 ml to 1 gallon , it's my weapon of choice , sadly the Bruce banner by herbies will be my last FLOWERING journal for that I will be moving this summer because I purchased 14 acres and don't want this house to stink when it comes time to sell , I truly believe it doesn't matter how well or sealed the ventilation system is , it still stinks

Thanks guys it means alot coming from fellow growers , I've been feeding purpinator at 30 to 35 ml to 1 gallon , it's my weapon of choice , sadly the Bruce banner by herbies will be my last FLOWERING journal for that I will be moving this summer because I purchased 14 acres and don't want this house to stink when it comes time to sell , I truly believe it doesn't matter how well or sealed the ventilation system is , it still stinks
Going out on an epic note! Gonna try some outdoor adventures when you have all those acres to play with?

Going out on an epic note! Gonna try some outdoor adventures when you have all those acres to play with?
Not where I live brother , the weather is way to cold maybe an auto if I start it inside , and to be honest I think indoor is the way to go being able to control the environment,,, unless your sunnyfoe20 that guy grows some fire but he's in Hawaii

Hawaii's not all that for growing outdoors honestly. 100% Landrace sativas can do great, but otherwise they have 12 hour days year round, high humidity, tons of fungus and pests (including entitled tourists who yell at you when you catch them trespassing on your land). Laws are super conservative and police in helicopters are aggressive.
Not where I live brother , the weather is way to cold maybe an auto if I start it inside , and to be honest I think indoor is the way to go being able to control the environment,,, unless your sunnyfoe20 that guy grows some fire but he's in Hawa

Back
Top Bottom