Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

GC, Sour Diesel, White widow
Crop King Seeds sadly 3 out of 20 didnt make it. but all 10 GC came thru.
20160407_133410.jpg

20160411_084953.jpg

20160501_225228.jpg

so just a lil bit confused, lol.

I order from another company.....wont name it here unless cks says ok

seems to have some stuff cks doesn't have...

always get cks stuff in my order....

they are in the same building....

payments go to cks....

lmfao awesome service, freebies every time, fast delivery.

just wanna know if it actually is cks? pretty sure based on emt instructions and location lol.

I just spoke with crop king on my previous order today order #573803 their customer service was very nice. I was totally unaware of the extra credit card fee and my bank fee. They said they will make it right, thats totally awesome. I want to be with crop king for life. I've been growing for thirty years and never received such great customer service. I hope it all works out in this endeavour Im creating.

They always make it right if you treat them with respect...glad to hear you turned your frown upside down. Take pics of your goodies and share..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They always make it right if you treat them with respect...glad to hear you turned your frown upside down. Take pics of your goodies and share..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I sure hope all things turn out well. I can wait for my beans. I cannot germ right away since Im in week three of flower.

Hey, i got my sexy cell phone cover today. I was looking forward to my wwf beans. Then i looked again and there they were, very discreet. I was expecting the fancy crop king pouch to take pics of the new Ww. I am itching to start them but just have to wait a couple weeks since i am early in flowering with my diesel and thunderfucks. I ordered 5 and received 7 a big thank you to crop king!!! I got them in 6days awesome. Thanks again. CK

Hey, i got my sexy cell phone cover today. I was looking forward to my wwf beans. Then i looked again and there they were, very discreet. I was expecting the fancy crop king pouch to take pics of the new Ww. I am itching to start them but just have to wait a couple weeks since i am early in flowering with my diesel and thunderfucks. I ordered 5 and received 7 a big thank you to crop king!!! I got them in 6days awesome. Thanks again. CK

:high-five: There you go, CKS is not exempt of challenges, but they are the KING of making us happy. Now the karma grows on and on, have a nice grow.

King, i started to germ two of the wwf beans from ck. According to their germ process i followed it to the letter and have 100% germ success. Thank you ck. Now its up to me.

And I must say my last experience with CKS made me realize I will never deal with any1 other than them.
I was about to order chemdawg and chemo from Vancouver seed bank. But CKS has treated me so well. That I will only order from them from now on.
Although I lost 3 white widow and 3 sour diesel. All the rest are going strong.have a cpl healthy mothers. BTW all 10 GC''s are going hard.
Thx crop KING!
And a special thanks to Allana from CKS. Very polite. Very helpful.
-Jason

Back
Top Bottom