Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Best for shipping to the US. Here is a current grow of auto fem mix harvested today.

lowflyer11.jpg

WP_20160616_10_23_47_Pro.jpg

These are small trees on a big tree.

I would like to grow some Lowryder 2,s but can not find the real deal with shipment from Canada. I have found 2 imitations one from Cropking (dwarf lowflyers) and Ganja lowryders. I have 18 lowflyers in my Aerogarden lab but I just finished some of the Joint Doctors lowryders.

WP_20160616_10_23_23_Pro_1_.jpg

I have enough beans to do it again with 18 planting spots but would really like to try Lowryder 2's. Does anyone know where they can be purchased from Canada?

The last ones I bought were the original Lowryder from High Supplies. Service was great, speedy, etc. but they came on time but from Switzerland and had a big green X covering the shipping container. Nobody came to see me but I know about the green letter.
Shipments from Canada using stealth shipping is what I need. I have received 5 orders from from a Canadian company but they do not have a wide selection and no Lowryder 2,s. Any thoughts?

WP_20160606_12_02_42_Pro.jpg

Hey all i was looking to get there purple kush it's out of stock atm but im wondering if this strain goes purple or its more luck of the draw.
Thanks

BUYER BEWARE!!!! i bought 10 auto fem and 4 turned out male, so i called them and they said quote "it happens sometimes and i was a lucky one to get a pack" so they sent 10 more auto fem of a different variety and guess what? 3 males! so i chat with them again and to my surprise they started tearing down my growing abilities and blatantly accused me of doing something wrong and blaming my environment. First off, my environment is very very similar to there's. I've never and i mean NEVER have been insulted like that from another seed bank! my friends and i have decided to never grow CKS beans again! take it for what its worth folks! and get ready for them to accuse you of doing something wrong, even if they have no idea what your experience level is.

I ordered from Crop King back in March, delivery was very fast to Saskatchewan, only 2 days. I ordered Amnesia Haze Auto and Candy Cane Auto, both 5 packs and also received 2 awesome looking free Crop King pins as well as a small bud grinder.
4/4 germination and getting ready to harvest 2 Candy Canes tomorrow night, Amnesia Haze is being flushed and will be another 10 days roughly before 48 hours darkness.
IMO, Crop King seeds is great to work with and also puts on wicked contests for free seeds :) You guys rock!
I would recommend CKS to any of my buddies as well as the 420 community!

Here are a couple pictures my autos for everyone to have a look at.

My experience has only been great. I've grown northern lights and jack herer. Currently growing two white widow.

I've gotten 2 different strains of seeds replaced over the last year because I couldn't get a viable plant to grow. CKS replaced both sets without accusing me of anything. Both sets of replacements were much better. The new one are fem white widow, so we'll see.

I'm a happy customer but an unhappy grower. Background, I came from Sunny CA to the high desert region of Oregon. We really only have a 90 day grow season. So I'm out of my element.

Any suggestions would be helpful. I grow outdoors, but will be growing in a small DIY greenhouse.

I'm a happy customer but an unhappy grower. Background, I came from Sunny CA to the high desert region of Oregon. We really only have a 90 day grow season. So I'm out of my element.

Any suggestions would be helpful. I grow outdoors, but will be growing in a small DIY greenhouse.

Hey there gimpy and welcome to 420 Magazine!

There are lots of things you could do, you could go with a shorter flowering strain such as most indica dominant strains and even some indica hybrids have shorter flowering periods. If you are more of a sativa dominant lover you may have to try a shorter veg period of about 3 weeks tops and then flowering the rest of the time since they have a longer flowering cycle of anywhere from 8-12 weeks.

Another you could try out would be an autoflowering strain. These strains will flower by themselves regardless of daytime light cycles in roughly 3 or 4 weeks and you can find quite the variety of different flowering lengths. I just grew a couple autoflower plants that went 100 days total seed to harvest, and a couple more that will be about 112-115 days total.

Hope this helps you out some with your next choice :)

Back
Top Bottom