Having some troubles

Hi everyone. I'm having some problems with this girl here and I think it's time to pass the problem over here to the FAQ Gods and see what you guys think.

image7629.jpeg

I think that is early stages of Iron Deficiency. That is a tough one as it is typically related to pH. There is typically plenty of iron in the water (and soil) unless you are doing some RO filtering.

This is typically a problem associated with too high of pH. Iron gets locked out in soil at 7.0 and above. That is one of the reasons I recommend to people to run the soil closer to 6.4-6.3. Not all things are equal...as you get close to the upper range things start to get worse. Ridding the bottom edge is never an issue, ridding 7.0 is problematic. You really should never go above 6.5 in soil if you can. Iron Def. is much more common in soil than coco or hydro.

The first step is a flush that is pH'd the whole way. There are likely salts built up causing the pH shift if Iron is locking out.

If you are using RO water then you may actually have Iron deficiency which is actually fairly rare outside of using an RO filter. Most Cal Mag products have a good dose of Iron in them so if you RO filter and add that (like you are supposed to) then you typically don't see it.

The other thing it might be (which I doubt) would also like a pH'd flush so the same applies.

:goodluck:

This reaffirms my suspicious. I have an issue with my PH rising pretty much over night in my rez. So, often I have a tendency of overlooking the problem.

Thanks for your help sir!

I think that is early stages of Iron Deficiency. That is a tough one as it is typically related to pH. There is typically plenty of iron in the water (and soil) unless you are doing some RO filtering.

This is typically a problem associated with too high of pH. Iron gets locked out in soil at 7.0 and above. That is one of the reasons I recommend to people to run the soil closer to 6.4-6.3. Not all things are equal...as you get close to the upper range things start to get worse. Ridding the bottom edge is never an issue, ridding 7.0 is problematic. You really should never go above 6.5 in soil if you can. Iron Def. is much more common in soil than coco or hydro.

The first step is a flush that is pH'd the whole way. There are likely salts built up causing the pH shift if Iron is locking out.

If you are using RO water then you may actually have Iron deficiency which is actually fairly rare outside of using an RO filter. Most Cal Mag products have a good dose of Iron in them so if you RO filter and add that (like you are supposed to) then you typically don't see it.

The other thing it might be (which I doubt) would also like a pH'd flush so the same applies.

:goodluck:

i would agree , either that or little genetic thing going on , just one plant ?

And...we aint gods...just analytical peons. I happen to be an engineer and get paid for a living to solve problems. It comes second nature to me.

i would agree , either that or little genetic thing going on , just one plant ?

Yea just one plant. But the only one of its strain in my room.

And...we aint gods...just analytical peons. I happen to be an engineer and get paid for a living to solve problems. It comes second nature to me.

I'm a believer :adore:

Can't take that from me :p

Hi everyone. I'm having some problems with this girl here and I think it's time to pass the problem over here to the FAQ Gods and see what you guys think.

image7629.jpeg
I had this same issue when I broke my ph pen and was estimating how much ph down to use. Once I got a nice pen and ph'd it correctly, they sprang right back and are as beautiful as ever.

Sent from my VS985 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks guys! Appreciate the love but this plant has been grown, harvested and smoked already :rofl:

She recovered from a good ph corrected watering routine for a couple weeks then she went back into regular routine.

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom