Havok's First Family

Do all of your plants have that yellowing on the lower areas? You may have some bad root lock. Its what happened to my babies. I just moved em to a bigger Pot. Your flowering though so it may be to late.

*Not a Pro, Just What I've seen*

thanks, yea they are all in small pots and a couple shared a pot (1 pot had 4 plants at 1 time) trying to get some money set aside to get bigger pots, more dirt and a new fan if not for this grow then def for my next
:high-five:

thanks, yea they are all in small pots and a couple shared a pot (1 pot had 4 plants at 1 time) trying to get some money set aside to get bigger pots, more dirt and a new fan if not for this grow then def for my next
:high-five:

Trying going to your local home improvement store and asking if they have any five gallon plastic pots (You don't need anything fancy). They may have the ones that plants come in. Those should work fine. You could also use five gallon buckets, They're only a couple bucks from home depot.

At least you have some flowering going on:) If anything try some straight water for a couple of waterings. Then try a fert thats high in P and K nutrients.

UPDATE! Beginning of week 11

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE *Farnsworth voice*

Got 2 8" pots and more soil and a fan!

going to try to switch 2 over later on today, waiting for their water to warm up a bit. So far they are doing great! so proud of them, the ipod doesnt even do them justice once i find batteries for my camera i will post pictures.

Photos

IMG_05866.JPG
IMG_05854.JPG
IMG_05846.JPG
IMG_05838.JPG
IMG_05828.JPG
IMG_05818.JPG
IMG_05807.JPG

Update!!!

Honestly I have no idea what week im in now should be 13...I think

anyways they are doing GREAT!!!!

The Crystals are so sexy and smelly!

Went out of town for the 4th and came back, they sucked all the water out the pots and grew a little bit more. I'm not watering them till they get bone dry again since they seem to advance more when I do that

Pics coming soon. OOOh almost forgot, since they are tall, one of them sprouted out the stem and is growing more than just on top. The hairs on another one are turning orange :D

:circle-of-love:

So the little tiny budded beauty I am deciding to try and harvest. She hasnt grown much more just more frosty and stinky so she's in a dark room and I'll leave her there for 2 days or longer to push the water to the buds :D (read it in some post here, can't remember right now too baked) letting the rest grow as they are progressing along and continuing to grow bigger. :) :bigtoke:

End of growth

been with out net for a while but the babies were doing great!!! till fam came to visit and i had to cut them all,tried to store the then beautiful buds (wrapped in paper towels in zip lock baggies....a big no no in my book from now on) checked on them yesterday and bitches had hella mold on them, needless to say...im not a happy stoner. Bright side is 2 of them that i harvested weeks before i had to cut the main ones smoked beautifully and deliciously.

all in all its been a beautiful and fun and educational grow. pretty damn good for my first one ever. Thank you all for following me through it. See ya next growth (which will probably start up in a couple weeks to a month):peacetwo:

Sorry to hear about the mold. But at least you had fun and take it as a learning experience. Can't wait to see your next one.:goodjob:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom