HealingKronic's Pure Kush 1000 Watt Grow

Maybe the idiot had a bad experience with the local Kush in his area and has a personel vendetta? For the life of me, I can't figure out why he would single out any one strain over another. If you don't like to pot then you don't want to legalize any of it right? I think he is definitely in need of some work!

I've read about how this strain is delt with in the UK. Kush's are viewed as a particular strain of marijuana that, because of it's consistant strength and potency, can produce a more narcotic high, and therfore should be treated as a narcotic just like heroin and cocaine. This include people to produce, sell and use it.

I'm not certain if these laws are IN EFFECT, however I'm sure a couple google searches can reveal the truth.

EDIT: I'll definitely be sticking around for this one. Would love to see how these ladies turn out under the 1000w
ps-sorry if this has been touched on already

Any pics of it?

yeah just click the link in my sig for the whole journal. grew some purple erkle along side it.

hey ultrasonic welcome... ill be damned... but as stupid as some ppl seem to be im not surprised...

thanks showtime.. won nug of the month in June with those beauties... down to my last nug actually...

hey Lavendar ive been doing some searching through reviews but havent found anything to justify the $40/quart price.. whats your experience with it?

Here's something I found. This guy want's to ban anything with a % of THC over 15.
Marijuana: US Congressman Mark Kirk Introduces Bill Targeting "Kush Super-Marijuana"

That is insane because you can grow any strain from seed and even if the breeder says the strain will only go 13% that is the average there are always exceptional offspring that can exceed this by far I have seen friends growing white rhino from ghs that is supposed to only be 13% and I would say the mother he kepts clones produce close to 20% so these freaks who want to ban a plant because of its name saying its to potent have no clue kush doesnt refer to potency it refers to the specific region of the world it came from kush is only a plant that has origins in the hindu kush region of the world.

Hello HK good to see ya my friend. About this Kush thing, I would imagine that there is more Kush or Kush varieties grown now than ever before, just because they brought it to peoples attention.

...:reading420magazine:.........let's see i want to grow pot and I'd like something really good? Hmmm? That Kush stuff that the idiots are talking about, they say it is too strong...ya! That's it, I'll just have to get me some of that!:bravo:

thanks showtime.. won nug of the month in June with those beauties... down to my last nug actually...

hey Lavendar ive been doing some searching through reviews but havent found anything to justify the $40/quart price.. whats your experience with it?

dont use it on sativas, will really singe them good...too much...

on indicas, particularily anything with kush/afganie or that area, it really kicks butt...tried it this time on the bubbas, and it gave them a 25% wt. gain, and the taste is really great...dont use the whole grow, only about 5 wks or you'll have to flush, 1T/gal...i think, but will ck...i would really recommend it, but only if you need it....but i really like it....it is spendy....too bad they dont do smaller cont...to try it out....would make sense? also i dont saturate with it, i give them a six oz cup with reg. feedings, and those nutz are cut in half to make up for the kushy kush which is also weaker than rec...but this way wont burn so ez...L
also i alternate feeding and watering days, and i do it daily, but in small amts, so im one of those waterer people....the only time i drench is when i flush...so dont know what to say except that way works for me....L

im sure there are other things bound to be nearly as good, but i havent found them yet...and im sure cheaper, a.n. stands for money....this is my first time trying that brand, am impressed with it all but the price....

Over what?

as they are a small plant, 2-3 ft. what i get is 1 -1 1/2 dry oz at least a plant...what i got this last time, from clones of the same plant was 2 1/4dry oz off of each, and one was more than that...it isnt done curing but is deadly already....i am going for 4oz dry from plants, but it takes time....alot of improvements in alot of things are needed from me....i actually get alot more wt. than that, as anything smaller than my index finger goes into hash bag, and i do not weigh anything that goes in there....all i weigh is what can go to those i provide for, and looks good....L

Back
Top Bottom