Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Quite a few members :D I’m new-fan excitable as well.
Lol, that’s why we all get along so well!! :love: :passitleft:
Good Afternoon, HH!

Looks great in that tent...but if you think it's full now...give it a couple months!....... ;)

That fan is cool! -Is it usb powered, or 110v ?
Lol, you’re not kidding carcass... I’m still a little worried.
It plugs in to the wall, but it also came with a car lighter adapter. It also has a super long cord. It’s a fun new accessory for sure. I ordered another one for my small tent as soon as I saw it in action. :cheer:

He asked what kinds of things???Plants maybe???
Lmao!!!!!
I’m very fortunate... my other encourages grow-related gadgets! (Keeps me off the streets I guess ;) )
Mine is coming around. Earlier today he told me he was thinking about the money he spent at the dispensary and how many seeds it would buy. Lol, I chimed in and said, or half the price of another light (almost). Now we muse about how rich we could’ve been if we hadn’t spent so much at the dispensary before we started growing. :laughtwo:

I’m very fortunate... my other encourages grow-related gadgets! (Keeps me off the streets I guess ;) )
He said that grow stuff isn't sentimental enough. If I try really, really hard I can see his point.:laughtwo:
He wants to buy me jewelery. I do need some new hippy trinkets...

He said that grow stuff isn't sentimental enough. If I try really, really hard I can see his point.:laughtwo:
He wants to buy me jewelery. I do need some new hippy trinkets...
Lol, it makes me wonder if a new bong might be sentimental enough?...
Oooh, another hand model! :)

The plants are looking lush! :yummy:

I’m a gadget dork too - love the fan!
Lol, thanks Felipe! :love: Now I can also muse about how rich I could’ve been if I’d only followed my true calling! :laughtwo:

Hell, why don’t you ask him to have a new bong commissioned for you? I mean, it would definitely be personal and sentimental! lol:hookah:
I do have friends that are excellent glass blowers. Not a bad idea. :green_heart:
I'm sure they would set me up for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom