Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

I’m a day late but the garden is looking great as always and congrats on the new awesome fan! :green_heart:

Here's an idea for you, HH.

A gem encrusted roach clip.
gem clip.jpg

Great update and I forgot to quote as I read (getting late here), but I liked what I saw!

Oh this I did quote:

My kids bought my wife a small bong for mother's day :cheesygrinsmiley:.
I could really use a new one myself right now! We’ve been using silicone ones because we kept breaking the glass. It’s been so long now, I’m really missing the glass lately!
I’m a day late but the garden is looking great as always and congrats on the new awesome fan! :green_heart:
Thank you so much CC :love:
Here's an idea for you, HH.

A gem encrusted roach clip.
gem clip.jpg
Lol, I’d say that fits the requirement perfectly!

Wow! That's a fantastic new fan. I'm a huge fan of fans in general. I liked the way you introduced the new fan with great fanfare. Did you know that fans in their infancy were used by the infantry when trying to scare the enemy. Sounded like a bunch of planes flying low to the ground. Fascinating fact and totally false.

Wow! That's a fantastic new fan. I'm a huge fan of fans in general. I liked the way you introduced the new fan with great fanfare. Did you know that fans in their infancy were used by the infantry when trying to scare the enemy. Sounded like a bunch of planes flying low to the ground. Fascinating fact and totally false.
Thanks Mr S! I’ve fantasized of a fantastical fan for fanever. Not to be fanatical about it, but it is quite a fancy fan, and it’s fanning my girls’ fannies quite fancifully. ;)

Hi everyone, I changed the light schedule for the blooming tent today. 12/12 flip day baby!!! They all have adjusted well except for Afghani, she’s complaining quite a bit with her droopiness and slight taco/canoeing, lol whichever you’re in the mood for. ;) But she’s gonna have to just deal with it. I’ve given her seaweed supplement, a extra boost of calmag and aloe too, in attempts to de-stress her. Still she complains. It is what it is, I can’t hold off flip any longer. I just looked back and these three are about 12 weeks vegging.
It is time...
I’ll post up a picture soon, I also need to drop a couple beans since - - - plans were cancelled on me. I’m thinking I’ll drop a couple of autos, Jack Herer and DDA most likely. I’ll also have three clones (at least) going, so room will be tight towards the end. :yummy:

That’s it for now. Back to the boring waiting phase, lol. But I’m glad to flip these lights and see what my new sun can do!

Well everyone, it ended up taking longer than I thought, but I muddled through and got the new light put together.
43A9F752-7862-4AD8-AD2F-7F91EB1C93B0.jpeg
6581495B-C418-4A35-B7CE-8F41BFAB21BF.jpeg
Hopefully this isn’t breaking the rules, I’m sure I’ll find out soon, but here is all my hard work yesterday! Tent cleaned and moved, with the new light hung! Now I will finish hooking up the exhaust, etc. and it’ll be ready for blooming plants!!

Thanks again to my girl, VG. She helped me figure out the last few things I was struggling with to put this baby together. Love ya girl!! :love:
There's nothing like a new light in the tent! Enjoy!
Lovely fan HH! Lovely jars of bud as well. In fact, everything is lovely :thumb:
:passitleft:
Pretty sure I'm the founder of the under a rock club. Who makes the new fan? It's nice! Edit: Tonno, I got it nevermind.

Hi everyone, I changed the light schedule for the blooming tent today. 12/12 flip day baby!!! They all have adjusted well except for Afghani, she’s complaining quite a bit with her droopiness and slight taco/canoeing, lol whichever you’re in the mood for. ;) But she’s gonna have to just deal with it. I’ve given her seaweed supplement, a extra boost of calmag and aloe too, in attempts to de-stress her. Still she complains. It is what it is, I can’t hold off flip any longer. I just looked back and these three are about 12 weeks vegging.
It is time...
I’ll post up a picture soon, I also need to drop a couple beans since - - - plans were cancelled on me. I’m thinking I’ll drop a couple of autos, Jack Herer and DDA most likely. I’ll also have three clones (at least) going, so room will be tight towards the end. :yummy:

That’s it for now. Back to the boring waiting phase, lol. But I’m glad to flip these lights and see what my new sun can do!
Pro Tip: Don't stare into the lights. They burn...

****o_Omy poor retinas****

Pro Tip: Don't stare into the lights. They burn...

****o_Omy poor retinas****
I’ve been pretty good about using my glasses. Need to order another pair for Mr H. He likes to come see the insanity of the new light! Lol, I’m thinking the second half of the tent, light won’t be so hard to convince him to buy.

Back
Top Bottom