Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

You are right AJ, that’s why I ended up getting the xl, so it would have a 2x4 light spread for blooming.
Looking good!! Looking at the Canadian site they dont seem to carry the XL in the 260w, so thinking I'll hold out for the 320w I only have a 2x4 right now and I could always adjust the intensity until I upgrade my tent, it is pricey so it might take awhile to save, although wasnt looking to do much indoor this summer. Looking forward to see how it works for you, happy growing!!!

Damn, you were a busy lady yesterday! Great work, HH!
Now I will finish hooking up the exhaust, etc. and it’ll be ready for blooming plants!!
Then you can just sit back and relax and watch the magic happen!

Hello hideouteers! I’ve been a busy bee the last few days, but things are finally settling down. The tent has a new home, Mr H has his man room back once again, and the plants have a new sun!

From this
58BE07D5-78D9-4359-B9C7-24BFA3B264D5.jpeg

To this!
268F5E20-001C-4DB3-8793-1191E6AD2067.jpeg
Ahhh, breathing room once again. This is Afghani (left), Dr Seedsman (back right) and critical Purple Kush (front right). I ended up switching Afghani and CPK, Afghani was super thirsty and was not diggin her new sun. I’ll keep checking on them to see how the transition goes. The new light is turned down as low as it’ll go and I’ll gradually increase. But I need to flip soon, so hopefully these girls are feelin resilient. :)

Next, I need to figure out what I’m going to do with the Candida and Nightingale clones. They’re just as tall as the rest of the girls but in tiny 1L plastic pots.

And now, it’s about time for me to go put my feet up and smoke a J. Join me anyone? Celebration J’s all around, choose your J!
:smokin::blunt::Rasta::lot-o-toke::ganjamon::rollit:

Well everyone, it ended up taking longer than I thought, but I muddled through and got the new light put together.
43A9F752-7862-4AD8-AD2F-7F91EB1C93B0.jpeg
6581495B-C418-4A35-B7CE-8F41BFAB21BF.jpeg
Hopefully this isn’t breaking the rules, I’m sure I’ll find out soon, but here is all my hard work yesterday! Tent cleaned and moved, with the new light hung! Now I will finish hooking up the exhaust, etc. and it’ll be ready for blooming plants!!

Thanks again to my girl, VG. She helped me figure out the last few things I was struggling with to put this baby together. Love ya girl!! :love:
She's a thing of beauty. First rate job!!
This is where I have to say how little help you actually needed. I only did .01%
I had all of the faith in the world that you could do it. I know what a capable person you are.

Hello hideouteers! I’ve been a busy bee the last few days, but things are finally settling down. The tent has a new home, Mr H has his man room back once again, and the plants have a new sun!

From this
58BE07D5-78D9-4359-B9C7-24BFA3B264D5.jpeg

To this!
268F5E20-001C-4DB3-8793-1191E6AD2067.jpeg
Ahhh, breathing room once again. This is Afghani (left), Dr Seedsman (back right) and critical Purple Kush (front right). I ended up switching Afghani and CPK, Afghani was super thirsty and was not diggin her new sun. I’ll keep checking on them to see how the transition goes. The new light is turned down as low as it’ll go and I’ll gradually increase. But I need to flip soon, so hopefully these girls are feelin resilient. :)

Next, I need to figure out what I’m going to do with the Candida and Nightingale clones. They’re just as tall as the rest of the girls but in tiny 1L plastic pots.

And now, it’s about time for me to go put my feet up and smoke a J. Join me anyone? Celebration J’s all around, choose your J!
:smokin::blunt::Rasta::lot-o-toke::ganjamon::rollit:
I want two of them because I feel entitled somehow. Lol
:blunt::passitleft:

Hi again! I hope you’re all doing well as can be. I did a little more work in the veg tent today. My CBD clones were getting too tall.
B8ACE932-1C13-46A3-824F-A5CAE139CB77.jpeg

I know how they flop during bloom, so I cut them down a bit and kept a couple cuttings from each. I also moved them into 2 gallon fabric pots.
44669C12-8233-4065-8409-6CD80A4D8694.jpeg

I also took some cuttings from Afghani (right), Candida (center), nightingale (left).
6C198517-B622-42C4-8470-77A6D1210AB1.jpeg

Nightingale (the plant) is looking droopy because I let her dry a little too much before uppotting. Oops! I’ll let them recover a bit and then move them into the bloom tent. :cheesygrinsmiley:

One last thing before I finish this update. I’ve got all of the harvest from the last run jarred up. I haven’t taken any weights because I overdried at least half of them (facepalm!) I‘m using the full jar method of measurement instead, lol. Either way,
I’m feeling good about the meds shelf.
B40AE961-4513-42F8-A585-04946E61BA82.jpeg

They’re not all full jars, some are only half. But I’d say for each 1 gallon plant, I got about 1 1/2 jars; and for each 2 gallon plant - two full jars. Biggest yielder was Candida 2 gal, followed very closely by Hiydrow 2 gal. Soon I’ll be infusing an oil for each CBD strain, then I’ll also be making a smorgasbord oil with ALL the trims.

Until next time my friends, take it easy and take care of yourselves! Loves to you all! :love:

Hello HH! Hope you don't mind if I jump in. I know I'm late to the party, although I've been following for a bit. Congratulations on the harvest!! :cheer:

I've read the first part of this journal and now the last few pages. I'll have to go back and read the middle! Like I ate the buns of the burger first.. :p

Your CBD worries are over for quite awhile!
It's got to be a great feeling, having that much "in stock":high-five:
I overdried at least half of them (facepalm!)
But if you're using most of it to infuse oil, then no biggie at all...

It’s a nice stash! And well-earned by growing at home!
:bravo:
Thank you Felipe! :yummy:
Hello HH! Hope you don't mind if I jump in. I know I'm late to the party, although I've been following for a bit. Congratulations on the harvest!! :cheer:

I've read the first part of this journal and now the last few pages. I'll have to go back and read the middle! Like I ate the buns of the burger first.. :p
Lmao, you are most certainly welcome syenite! Don’t feel the need to read it all, I’ve got another update tomorrow and you’ll be all good. Welcome to the hideout! :welcome:
Your CBD worries are over for quite awhile!
It's got to be a great feeling, having that much "in stock":high-five:

But if you're using most of it to infuse oil, then no biggie at all...
Lol, that’s my thoughts exactly, you‘re in my head once again carcass! The ones with the lowest humidity are the oil makers.

Hiya grow buddies! I did a little more work in the blooming tent today. I added supports for Afghani and a couple for the Critical Purple Kush too.
Afghani before
6021BA95-DEB6-47F5-9AD8-9AF34859F03D.jpeg
After
FADE0F7A-0BBF-4FF8-A37B-2F3C4DD8AF41.jpeg

A little better.
CPK
9328D1DA-F094-4CC9-88AF-EACACE8D08EC.jpeg

A big ass leaf from CPK
D7EAD3A4-7086-4FF2-89F5-669043F1BB95.jpeg
Dr. Seedsman
4E6D7FF0-F3A0-48FC-AD6E-6ADAF87EFB7C.jpeg

I also brought the CBD clones (nightingale and candida) to the bloom tent.
C656643E-6CF6-4A31-A5F3-D174BECDAB13.jpeg
Mama’s got a full tent again!! :slide:

I also wanted to share my new fan I just got. I’m really excited about it, and I’ve been struggling with my clip on fans for a while now.
1DFDFE20-F869-4944-8578-D2218A5AEF66.jpeg
It actually fits into the corner (for the most part) it can rotate around so the fans are horizontal, vertical or anywhere in between, and then each fan can swivel up or down individually.
310D2C87-D598-4E4B-874E-89958FBE171A.jpeg

I also love that it has a power dial, not just two settings, like my other fans. It’s pretty strong too, I’ve only got it at half power and it’s great. Just gotta make sure my kid doesn’t discover it and start playing with it! :laughtwo:
ADF934D1-9820-4F65-84BD-6E92997FE5F7.jpeg
Anyway, I know I’m a dork when I’m so excited about a fan. But it’s been an ongoing annoyance and I’m happy to find a solution.

Well, that’s it from the hideout today. Hope you’re all doing well and keep ya chin up!
:ciao: Happy Gardening

Hiya grow buddies! I did a little more work in the blooming tent today. I added supports for Afghani and a couple for the Critical Purple Kush too.
Afghani before
6021BA95-DEB6-47F5-9AD8-9AF34859F03D.jpeg
After
FADE0F7A-0BBF-4FF8-A37B-2F3C4DD8AF41.jpeg

A little better.
CPK
9328D1DA-F094-4CC9-88AF-EACACE8D08EC.jpeg

A big ass leaf from CPK
D7EAD3A4-7086-4FF2-89F5-669043F1BB95.jpeg
Dr. Seedsman
4E6D7FF0-F3A0-48FC-AD6E-6ADAF87EFB7C.jpeg

I also brought the CBD clones (nightingale and candida) to the bloom tent.
C656643E-6CF6-4A31-A5F3-D174BECDAB13.jpeg
Mama’s got a full tent again!! :slide:

I also wanted to share my new fan I just got. I’m really excited about it, and I’ve been struggling with my clip on fans for a while now.
1DFDFE20-F869-4944-8578-D2218A5AEF66.jpeg
It actually fits into the corner (for the most part) it can rotate around so the fans are horizontal, vertical or anywhere in between, and then each fan can swivel up or down individually.
310D2C87-D598-4E4B-874E-89958FBE171A.jpeg

I also love that it has a power dial, not just two settings, like my other fans. It’s pretty strong too, I’ve only got it at half power and it’s great. Just gotta make sure my kid doesn’t discover it and start playing with it! :laughtwo:
ADF934D1-9820-4F65-84BD-6E92997FE5F7.jpeg
Anyway, I know I’m a dork when I’m so excited about a fan. But it’s been an ongoing annoyance and I’m happy to find a solution.

Well, that’s it from the hideout today. Hope you’re all doing well and keep ya chin up!
:ciao: Happy Gardening
That is a sharp little fan.
I must be in the dork club too.:high-five:
I got excited about getting a new one as well.

Good Afternoon, HH!
Mama’s got a full tent again!!
Looks great in that tent...but if you think it's full now...give it a couple months!....... ;)

That fan is cool! -Is it usb powered, or 110v ?

Quite a few members :D I’m new-fan excitable as well.

Well, gadgets in general really, but grow related gadgets top the list! That is a real beauty Heavenly. Unique and very practical for the purpose.

Flower tent is looking mighty fine :popcorn:
Yes! Anything grow related.
Bf asked what I want for my b-day. I said plant stuff. He told me it had to be something else.
Then I told him I wanted a macro lense for taking pics of things. He asked what kinds of things???Plants maybe???

I remained silent, which in retrospect is very incriminating.
Some days the old fella is on to my shenanigans faster than others.:eye-roll:

Back
Top Bottom