Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

My box has been running at 85-86f for the last week or so (heat wave) hasn't bothered the plants at all.
They drink a little more (and I don't blame them) but that's all that's changed.
I have no way to cool them down, so I'm glad they don't mind the heat.

As my mom used to say "This too shall pass"- there's a light at the end of this tunnel, but it's hard to see it right now...
Take care,HH :hug:
Been hot here too. My tent has been running around 86-88F. No issues, but like Carcass, using lots of water! :Rasta:

Swinging by to say HH :ciao:

Your tent continues to look great!

Been hot here too. My tent has been running around 86-88F. No issues, but like Carcass, using lots of water! :Rasta:
Thats good to hear from you and @carcass, because I bought a small, personal sized ac unit and it didn’t to a thing... totally lame. I’ve got a cooler day today and for the next few days, so I won’t stress it. But as we get further into summer here... :oops: we’ll see.
Swinging by to say HH :ciao:

Your tent continues to look great!
Always good to see ya Beez! Thank you kindly :ciao:

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well. I’ve been keeping busy, but I know I need to get here and make an update!

We are a week into 12/12 (as of tomorrow). I think I see some prebuds starting to develop on each of them. Afghani is finally doing better, she’s still got a sight droop, but she’s looking like she’s improving.
EEAD9C23-D744-4690-B021-191ED392061D.jpeg
Afghani
8C25DEA8-1656-4F4C-BD14-606CC9A01BC9.jpeg
F377CE70-8976-40BE-9B4F-421840E678F7.jpeg

Dr. Seedsman
533D9929-F2E4-4CD7-9D86-2B5989B1BDE5.jpeg
25CE4975-EA88-4BC5-B2D3-0831BEDA05FB.jpeg

Critical Purple Kush
BC14E3DB-A157-4FDB-A0BB-847D386C828E.jpeg
B48960D1-41C3-4181-9311-910220140AAE.jpeg

And the cbd clones Nightingale and Candida
C7012463-2017-4708-A149-41FCB60E901C.jpeg
CB69EE3E-D7E5-450C-B42F-C43AB6E8BA71.jpeg

I still need to figure out a way to control the heat in this new room. Towards the end of the day, temps are getting a few degrees too high.

I think that’s it for now. I hope you’re all doing great! :ciao:

Looking good, HH! But I've kinda' come to expect that. :Rasta:

:love: :hug::popcorn:
Looking good, HH! But I've kinda' come to expect that. :Rasta:
Lol, thanks GDB. We’ll have to wait and see about that! I’ve bumped up the new light about as far as it can go. There’s two weeks of stretch potential still, so hopefully this all works out! :lot-o-toke:

————————
After that last update, I fiddled with the new light and got it about another inch higher, but that’s about it I think... hopefully the plants are all adjusted and as they stretch, it’ll work out. It’s 25” away right now. I also propped up the Candida since she was the shortest. They are all pretty close to the same height now (kinda sorta). Now we wait...

Great looking bunch o' ladies you've got there, HH!
I still need to figure out a way to control the heat in this new room.
I run 2 exhaust fans- I manage to keep the box at 1 degree above room temp with them both on, during the cooler weather I only run 1 of them...
But I've got the same problem that you have- No a/c in the house, so if the room is 90 degrees (like right now)
The box runs at 91.
About all I can do is keep the plants hydrated and hope for the best. (so far,so good)
Of course, this doesn't really help you at all...but at least you know you're not alone with
the heat problems:high-five:

So healthy and lush - ious! :yummy:
Thank you! :Rasta:
Great looking bunch o' ladies you've got there, HH!

I run 2 exhaust fans- I manage to keep the box at 1 degree above room temp with them both on, during the cooler weather I only run 1 of them...
But I've got the same problem that you have- No a/c in the house, so if the room is 90 degrees (like right now)
The box runs at 91.
About all I can do is keep the plants hydrated and hope for the best. (so far,so good)
Of course, this doesn't really help you at all...but at least you know you're not alone with
the heat problems:high-five:
Lol, thanks carcass. I really do appreciate the support! :hug::high-five:

Everyone is looking happy :thumb:

How long did you veg Dr Seedsman? She looks really nice. I'm pretty impressed with Dr Seedsman genetics - I'm happy with how mine is coming along as well.

Everyone is looking happy :thumb:

How long did you veg Dr Seedsman? She looks really nice. I'm pretty impressed with Dr Seedsman genetics - I'm happy with how mine is coming along as well.
Thanks Beez. Omg, I'm almost embarrassed to say... CPK and Dr. S were vegging for 13 weeks. Most of that time was at a lower temp, so they wouldn’t grow too fast. Hindsight has taught me, I should’ve just waited longer to drop seeds...
;) Lol, perpetual’s hard!

Beautiful, luscious and healthy gals ya got over there! :love: Hope you’re having a great day!

It was 90º in the shade today so well over 100º in the sun (I sat in front of a box fan in the house all day while I worked!). All the plants got watered this morning and I sprayed the outside of the pots on the two big ones (the AF-47 hermie and the Carnival) a couple of times. If I recall, it's root temps that are most important rather than leaf temps, outside at least.

Beautiful, luscious and healthy gals ya got over there! :love: Hope you’re having a great day!
:thanks: Thank you CC! I hope you’re feeling better and better each day!
It was 90º in the shade today so well over 100º in the sun (I sat in front of a box fan in the house all day while I worked!). All the plants got watered this morning and I sprayed the outside of the pots on the two big ones (the AF-47 hermie and the Carnival) a couple of times. If I recall, it's root temps that are most important rather than leaf temps, outside at least.
I’ve got a good breeze going I there for them, it’s just a hot one. Hopefully they can acclimate to it, and the root zone is definitely cooler that at the canopy. Just don’t want to burn off the terps.

And so it begins continues!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom