Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

I have learned from watching you grow, HH. But I see I could teach you a lot about how to generate a proper mess. :rofl:

I have learned from watching you grow, HH. But I see I could teach you a lot about how to generate a proper mess. :rofl:
Lmao, I dunno GDB! I’m 100% messy girl. If I showed you the actual garage you’d see. 2-car garage with only a small pathway we can actually walk through. I’m too embarrassed to ever show it! :oops:

Nice new piece Hh! I've been using the dab rig we bought awhile back as a bong. It's got a regular bowl as well as the dab bowl and since we don't really do dabs it's been working out great! I have a hard time smoking joints they make me cough way to much but things are nice and smooth with the bong.
Lmao, I dunno GDB! I’m 100% messy girl. If I showed you the actual garage you’d see. 2-car garage with only a small pathway we can actually walk through. I’m too embarrassed to ever show it! :oops:
That sounds exactly like my garage and that's where my tent's are setup. I have a narrow path to get in there, it makes doing my gardening a real chore especially when I'm carrying my buckets full of water and nutes to do res changes those buckets aren't light!

Happy 100 pages
:party:

Nice new piece Hh! I've been using the dab rig we bought awhile back as a bong. It's got a regular bowl as well as the dab bowl and since we don't really do dabs it's been working out great! I have a hard time smoking joints they make me cough way to much but things are nice and smooth with the bong.

That sounds exactly like my garage and that's where my tent's are setup. I have a narrow path to get in there, it makes doing my gardening a real chore especially when I'm carrying my buckets full of water and nutes to do res changes those buckets aren't light!

Happy 100 pages
:party:
Thanks N, I can only imagine how hard it is to navigate with that heavy stuff! The garage is our never ending cleaning project. We clean an area, it gets cluttered right back up the second we try to find something in there. Lol, never enough tents and never enough shelves! :laughtwo:

2-car garage with only a small pathway we can actually walk through.
Sounds just like mine- but I've got a darn car in there taking up half the room...although it is an old VW bus,
and you can stuff them full of junk stuff from floor to roof...plenty of room for crap junk underneath it too...

Tent is looking terrific. :bravo:
Eating CBD works systemically over time to reduce inflammation. The effects are not immediately noticeable. I see eating it as a part of the overall regime.
That's how my wife has been doing it since I started making the oil. 1 capsule 3x/day (~30mg total) for the arthritis she gets in her big toes. It's helped a lot.
A proper first post for page one hundo
Beautiful new glass. Cranberry juice instead of water will make it a lot easier to clean, and adds a bit of interesting flavor as well.

Happy Monday grow buddies! I have a little update for the veg tent today. DDA sprouted yesterday, but she had a full on helmet, the hull was so much in tact still, I was kinda worried on how to get it off. I sprayed it with water really well, after a while and she made zero progress on her own, I gently squeezed it to crack the shell a bit more and then it slid off. Biggest whew I’ve had for a long time!
671F64A0-417C-4750-A8F9-8C510B577E6D.jpeg
After a couple of hours and she still looked like a sock puppet, I checked again and there was a tiny corner of membrane still attached. Once that was off, she was finally able to open.
ABA0F5C1-997C-41FE-B5F1-49F272A84DD3.jpeg

The Jack Herer seed was doing nothing after nearly three days soaking, so I took it to a sanding block and put it in a paper towel. By morning, a tiny tail was emerging, so I put it into the dirt!
83C47944-1B67-40CE-A1AA-6FDACB46EB8D.jpeg

If you notice, I planted the seeds toward the front of the pot, because I plan on LST training them. I usually forget to off center them, so yay for remembering!

The blooming the tent is stretching away. I’m getting kind of nervous, but we’re almost to the two week mark, from flip.:popcorn:

Hope you’re all doing well, grow buddies! That’s about it for today, happy gardening! :ciao:

Happy Monday grow buddies! I have a little update for the veg tent today. DDA sprouted yesterday, but she had a full on helmet, the hull was so much in tact still, I was kinda worried on how to get it off. I sprayed it with water really well, after a while and she made zero progress on her own, I gently squeezed it to crack the shell a bit more and then it slid off. Biggest whew I’ve had for a long time!
671F64A0-417C-4750-A8F9-8C510B577E6D.jpeg
After a couple of hours and she still looked like a sock puppet, I checked again and there was a tiny corner of membrane still attached. Once that was off, she was finally able to open.
ABA0F5C1-997C-41FE-B5F1-49F272A84DD3.jpeg

The Jack Herer seed was doing nothing after nearly three days soaking, so I took it to a sanding block and put it in a paper towel. By morning, a tiny tail was emerging, so I put it into the dirt!
83C47944-1B67-40CE-A1AA-6FDACB46EB8D.jpeg

If you notice, I planted the seeds toward the front of the pot, because I plan on LST training them. I usually forget to off center them, so yay for remembering!

The blooming the tent is stretching away. I’m getting kind of nervous, but we’re almost to the two week mark, from flip.:popcorn:

Hope you’re all doing well, grow buddies! That’s about it for today, happy gardening! :ciao:
:party::party:

Baby shower!

Good job on the "helmetectomy"- I hate having to do that- I pulled one right out
of the ground the last time I tried it...
she still looked like a sock puppet,
I've got a little sock puppet too!

Post #2000...whoopeee! :party:

Back
Top Bottom