Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Stupendous flower tent! :thumb: Gonna be wild if they all ripen at the same time. :laughtwo:
Bite yer tongue!! Lmao! I should be safe, Nightingale seems to come down a week+ before Candida, so I at least have that goin for me. You bring up a good point though, if that does happen, I may try hanging one of the plants whole and dry trim after?
you going to pinch the tips on the ones you want to slow down a bit?
Ive been pinching the stems, but. not the tops. Is that where you mean? Like at the bud site??
Beautifullness! Nice packed lush garden :green_heart:
Thank you CC! :Namaste: You’re too kind.
Looking great HH
Thanks Penny! :)

It's beautiful in that tent,HH!
CPK and Dr. S are both nearly as tall as those 4ft bamboos now.
Shoulda got longer bamboos...j/k -hopefully, the stretch is about done, they're all looking just about perfect!

Pinch a little lower down maybe 2-3 nodes from the top.
Okay, that’s what I’ve been doing so far, but I’ve been pinching each node almost all the way down. Especially the tallest ones. They’ve been tolerating it well as far as I can see. I was also hoping it would help strengthen the stem ultimately. Nightingale and Candida get so floppy the moment buds start taking off.

Ha! Pinch all you want, Ms. H. I predict that all of those flowering ladies will mature at the same time! Either Mr. H is going to have to jump into action, or you will be in trim jail. Not sorry. :rofl:

Ha! Pinch all you want, Ms. H. I predict that all of those flowering ladies will mature at the same time! Either Mr. H is going to have to jump into action, or you will be in trim jail. Not sorry. :rofl:
Lol, he’s helping whether he wants to or not!! If they come in together, they come in together. Let the buds rain down!! :laughtwo: I’ve only got 5 plants this time, last time was 6, so I’m already ahead of the game this round!

Lol, he’s helping whether he wants to or not!! If they come in together, they come in together. Let the buds rain down!! :laughtwo: I’ve only got 5 plants this time, last time was 6, so I’m already ahead of the game this round!
Yeah! Let's hope for a big bud storm! :nomo:

Yeah. He can't do a super good job at trimming and not be utilized. Momma has a bad neck!

Yeah. He can't do a super good job at trimming and not be utilized. Momma has a bad neck!
Lol, maybe I should do a shit job and then he can just take it over altogether? Seems fair, I grow it, he harvests! :laughtwo:

Lol, maybe I should do a shit job and then he can just take it over altogether? Seems fair, I grow it, he harvests! :laughtwo:
Sounds totally fair to me too.

Develop a convenient hand cramp. ;)

that where you mean?
Yes - I only pinch one node at a time tho (per branch that is), usually about 2node space from the top. That’s just how I was shown. Penny and you talked about pinching lower ones too - my fingers aren’t strong enough to pinch down any lower than the 3rd node space!

So are you saying there that you pinch every internodal space on the one branch all at once?

Let the buds rain down!! :laughtwo:
big bud storm!
:cheer:
already ahead of the game this round!
:nerd-with-glasses:

Whoops! I’ve been pinching each node at once, as far down as I can go before it’s too strong for my pinches. Really it’s just been the nightingale and she’s still tall as ever, lol. Been handling all my pinches with no fuss, so that’s good I guess!

Whoops! I’ve been pinching each node at once, as far down as I can go before it’s too strong for my pinches. Really it’s just been the nightingale and she’s still tall as ever, lol. Been handling all my pinches with no fuss, so that’s good I guess!

I just love this image of unrelenting pinching tho lol :p

Back
Top Bottom