Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Hello HH,Amy,Penny :passitleft: Hope you all are feelin allright. I have not purchased any seeds for a while, thus my limited variety. From reading a bunch of posts. I think I'm going to use Seedsman for sure. You all have a great Friday. Stay safe and stay stoned.

Hello HH,Amy,Penny :passitleft: Hope you all are feelin allright. I have not purchased any seeds for a while, thus my limited variety. From reading a bunch of posts. I think I'm going to use Seedsman for sure. You all have a great Friday. Stay safe and stay stoned.
That’s where I’ve gotten my last few orders from. I’ll just let you know, it took an extra 3-4 weeks from their initial quote. I didn’t have a problem being patient because I’m mid grow already. But lots of people who needed them for summer grows were piiiiiiiissed!

I should probably make a master list like VG just did.
Neat.

She sounds smart. You should do that and then bookmark it. Sure beats pulling them in and out of the fridge.

Well, they’re not on our list of sponsors any more so presumably someone disagrees with you. Not me. The only company who ever posted successfully to me.
We have other sponsors though.
True. I placed my order right before the whole fallout thing. Lol, took so long to get here they weren’t sponsors anymore! :laughtwo:

Well, they’re not on our list of sponsors any more so presumably someone disagrees with you. Not me. The only company who ever posted successfully to me.
We have other sponsors though.
Thanks for the info DD!

Neptune is great if you want a seed bank in the US
I second that. They posted to me here, were great to deal with and they carry excellent gear!

I just had Seedsman resend the missing prize order from my February photo comp success. Here on the southern continents our border control is either highly diligent or the customs workers are good at spotting seeds and lifting them. Either way it’s a known thing that seeds regularly don’t make it through here and in NZ.

I allowed for the plague-related delays and finally contacted them and they are happily resending my order. That’s pretty cool in my book. Current sponsor or not they are a solid outfit w excellent customer service, in my experience anyway. :)

high heavenly! :ciao:

Just checking in,HH !
Nice seed stash-:p... mine are easy to keep track of, I've only got 6 "real" seeds+ a crapload of homemades...
I didn't know S.Man was no longer a sponsor, doesn't matter though- the 3 times I've ordered from them,
they've treated me well...I was going to order from them last month, but decided to wait till the pandemic is over...in retrospect...it now looks like that's going to be a looong ass time, so I need to re-think that one...

Hi grow buddies! I’ve got a little tour around the blooming tent for you all today.
First up, Critical Purple Kush
6BE1233F-12E0-403D-874B-53CEC1CBAAFD.jpeg
Next is Dr. Seedsman
1F888ED4-70C5-49AC-A1C4-010012E5A9DA.jpeg
NIghtingale - not a great picture, a Dr. S bud is right behind it... lol
A8C61C76-8FB3-4087-9F37-CD2DBC545C6C.jpeg
Litte miss Candida :love:
099C1EE1-B13C-4351-B5A8-12F94D3C5959.jpeg
And last but not least, Afghani
DAD2E811-4161-4E34-A449-761590CF5A5B.jpeg
Everybody!
224AABCC-9007-44C4-83DD-2F4C50765849.jpeg
Saugaview
E9873A2D-497A-4C43-A121-802FF747C099.jpeg

That’s it for my very hurried update today. Mr H and I are continuing to try to build a gazebo for the back yard. Wish us luck! :laughtwo:

Good update, Ms. H. Short but satisfying. And, I'll leave it at that because all the next lines are kinda' out there! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom