Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

I love your grow style.

💚💚💚
Thanks Trala, appreciate that. Trying to balance vegs times to maximize flower area. Always seems inconsistent guess because of strain. Ill get there eventually when i find keepers.

46 days on 10/14. Just dropped it another hour because of these girls being so sativa dom.
Lavender Jack and Laughing lemon
20221028_124914.jpg

20221026_075839.jpg

20221026_075741.jpg

5x5 just flipped
2 blueberries
2 lavender Jack clones
1 Laughing lemon
4 plants is perfect for the 5x5 depending veg. Also 4 plants is nice for a 5 gallon bucket of nutrients/water. Extra plant is a pain in the arse. So for now on only 4. Lol..
Hope everyone is feeling great!
20221024_111440.jpg

Hello folks, hope everybody feeling good on candy night!

Little update
49 days on 10/14
Plants starting to bulk up. Still early but started lowering my ppms, just water and carbs. Definitely going to give her just phd water this week, no hard flush. Just want some fade.
Cheers, Happy Halloween!
Laughing Lemon
20221031_100745.jpg

20221031_100706.jpg

Lavender Jack
20221031_100900.jpg

20221031_100835.jpg

5x5
First week of flip, im running these girls on 12/12 to start 8 weeks ill drop to 11/13
2 blueberry up front
2 lavender Jack in back
20221031_101047.jpg

2x2 looks like clones grabbed. Really excited about this round
20221031_101110.jpg

2 Brothers Grimm Cindy 99 from seed. The newer release beans, hope it's close to the old batch.
Cheers

Have I been gone that long O_O; Ones finishing, ones in the middle, and now you got Clones! Holy cow! you've been hella productive LMFAO!

I'm gonna be tryna follow along more closely with everyone's journals, sorry I've been pretty busy lately it seems like one thing after another this whole month, man. Now we might even have Asbestos in the house, and they were gonna have to tell us to get out for a month, but our rent would only cover 2-weeks at a hotel, and that's not including the other bills like the lights, water, and all that being on for them to be able to do their work. So they're gonna do this weird spray off in the house and redo the asbestos test, if it comes back negative we can stay here at our home while they close off our Bathroom, Kitchen, and laundry, rent-free, and the landlord said she'd rent a porta-potty (ew, but better than not having anything), but if that test comes back that there's still asbestos we have to clear out for however long it takes them to contain it. (There was water damage from a pipe leaking under our house, I guess a tree root grew right into it, they did testing for mold, and like 50 other things, and asbestos is one of 'em, so now they "Zipper-doored" our laundry room, kitchen, and bathroom)

Sorry about the rant, and off-topicness, how have you been bro? I'm super glad to see how everything is progressing makes me pumped to finally have my real perpetual garden up and running, I guess the last run was working out all the kinks with the new light, and the new tent, hopefully, once we get this solved, I will be starting my grow (if there's no asbestos), relatively soon, maybe in about a week or so. We just wanna make sure everything is in the clear before I go and start something that will take a few months to complete.

Really need to figure out my time management skills. lol

Safe Regards,
Darade.

Have I been gone that long O_O; Ones finishing, ones in the middle, and now you got Clones! Holy cow! you've been hella productive LMFAO!

I'm gonna be tryna follow along more closely with everyone's journals, sorry I've been pretty busy lately it seems like one thing after another this whole month, man. Now we might even have Asbestos in the house, and they were gonna have to tell us to get out for a month, but our rent would only cover 2-weeks at a hotel, and that's not including the other bills like the lights, water, and all that being on for them to be able to do their work. So they're gonna do this weird spray off in the house and redo the asbestos test, if it comes back negative we can stay here at our home while they close off our Bathroom, Kitchen, and laundry, rent-free, and the landlord said she'd rent a porta-potty (ew, but better than not having anything), but if that test comes back that there's still asbestos we have to clear out for however long it takes them to contain it. (There was water damage from a pipe leaking under our house, I guess a tree root grew right into it, they did testing for mold, and like 50 other things, and asbestos is one of 'em, so now they "Zipper-doored" our laundry room, kitchen, and bathroom)

Sorry about the rant, and off-topicness, how have you been bro? I'm super glad to see how everything is progressing makes me pumped to finally have my real perpetual garden up and running, I guess the last run was working out all the kinks with the new light, and the new tent, hopefully, once we get this solved, I will be starting my grow (if there's no asbestos), relatively soon, maybe in about a week or so. We just wanna make sure everything is in the clear before I go and start something that will take a few months to complete.

Really need to figure out my time management skills. lol

Safe Regards,
Darade.
Hell yeah, great seeing you bro! No worries, know youre busy. Ive been inconsistent with my journal as well. Then knowing you're behind on other folks journal gives me anxiety for not being more on the mag. Dad lost power in fla due to the hurricane, so life definitely been busy as well.
Sorry to hear about the Asbestos, be careful bro, i knows its really bad stuff.

Yeah man, liking my rotation. Really love 11/13 but seems to benefit more of my bigger veg plants going into the flip. Thats why my flowering plants are in my smaller tent 4x2 because of shorter veg time.
Sorry for the ramble. Ill bounce over to your journal. Cheers bro

Hell yeah, great seeing you bro! No worries, know youre busy. Ive been inconsistent with my journal as well. Then knowing you're behind on other folks journal gives me anxiety for not being more on the mag. Dad lost power in fla due to the hurricane, so life definitely been busy as well.
Sorry to hear about the Asbestos, be careful bro, i knows its really bad stuff.

Yeah man, liking my rotation. Really love 11/13 but seems to benefit more of my bigger veg plants. Thats why my flowering plants are in my smaller tent.
Sorry for the ramble. Ill bounce over to your journal. Cheers bro
Man sorry to hear about the hurricane, I forgot how devastating it was! :(

So, instead of 12/12, you do 11/13 and 11 on 13 off? I heard something like that, to make the buds finish faster? I feel like it was here, in this journal x'D

Ah, you're fine, my journal died when I stopped being as active, the plants however made it all the way to the end lmao, I still need to go in there and wipe down the tent, and get the soil out of there, before I attract bugs.

Happy Friday 420 family!

Hope everyone is feeling good tonight.

26 days of 12/12
I dropped the 11/13 flowering time because my last harvest yield was sub par.
Have 2 blueberries from Dutch Passion in the back that have mutations. One on the right hermed on me but only a couple so i picked them off and kept her because she stinks nicely..
2 up front are Lavender Jacks clones.
Hopefully to bust out some yield on this run.
20221118_203202.jpg

Blueberry
20221118_203215.jpg

20221118_203231.jpg

4x2
2 seedlings from brothers grimm
1 blueberry clone
2 lavender Jack
20221118_203131.jpg
cheers folks

Good Morning Folks!

Little update:
The 2 blueberry mutations are crazy looking, both smell incredible.
The one in back right smells grapefruit and buds grow sideways first. Back left seems all blueberry smell, sativa learner it looks like to me. Top buds grow into 2 colas, odd looking for sure.
Front 2 are Lavender Jacks. Love this strain.
29 days 12/12
Peace folks
20221121_080409.jpg

Double headed blueberry
20221121_080443.jpg

20221121_080608.jpg
20221121_080601.jpg

Lavender Jack
20221121_080512.jpg

4x2
2 lavender Jack
2 c99 seedlings- super stoked
1 blueberry clone
Just feed them
700 ppms, LJ loves to eat
20221121_080732.jpg

All @Remo Nutrients

Damn, all good but my promix hp just went up 30 bucks 3.8cf. One bale usually last me 2 runs, running 4, 5gal.
Shit really getting expensive.
Hope everyone feeling great tonight. Little early but transplanted into finals my 3 clones.
My seedlings are Reg but might roll the dice and get them into finals.
Ran out of Remo nutes, back to Maxi series until finances get back inline.
20221123_172213.jpg

2x2
Super stoked and hope to get a female out of the 2 seedlings
Uplift by Bodhi , its Hells Angel Og x Snow Lotus.
Cheers folks, Happy Thanksgiving!
20221123_172326.jpg

Damn, all good but my promix hp just went up 30 bucks 3.8cf. One bale usually last me 2 runs, running 4, 5gal.
Shit really getting expensive.
Hope everyone feeling great tonight. Little early but transplanted into finals my 3 clones.
My seedlings are Reg but might roll the dice and get them into finals.
Ran out of Remo nutes, back to Maxi series until finances get back inline.
20221123_172213.jpg

2x2
Super stoked and hope to get a female out of the 2 seedlings
Uplift by Bodhi , its Hells Angel Og x Snow Lotus.
Cheers folks, Happy Thanksgiving!
20221123_172326.jpg
Immaculate setup and great team. :thumb:
Healthy and happy l:yahoo:
Have a good Thanksgiving Amigo. :high-five:
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

33 days of 12/12
2 different phenos of Dutch Passion blueberry are very nice. All flowers seem to be coming down hard compared to timing.
Today they were feed 800ppm with cal/mag, maxi bloom, floralicious.
The Lavender Jack is nice but hopefully soon she will bulk up.
20221125_184533.jpg

Blueberry
20221125_184319.jpg

20221125_184305.jpg

Lavender Jack
20221125_184520.jpg

Usually run 4 plants but think both the c99 seedlings are female. Could be wrong.
4x2 everything transplanted for next run
20221125_184204.jpg

Hope everyone feeling great tonight. My Gators are about to play the Seminoles in football. Go Gators! Lol..
@Moto258 . U still around bro? Hope you are well my friend. Haven't seen you around.

Like a boss!

♥️♥️♥️
Getting ready to go for my morning run. Wanted to appreciate you always posting, you always put a smile on my face! Thank You for that.

A little update
Day 40 i think, cant remember..lol
Well the blueberry that hermed on me looks great and wish i kept the clone but trashed it . Lesson learned, all good. Just a couple of herms.
Lavender Jack
20221201_085200.jpg

Blueberry
20221201_085104.jpg

20221201_085058.jpg

I really like this Dutch Passion blueberry.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom