Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Good morning Gaines :)

Looking Schmickey dooo bruv!

And choot dem gators!
Thank You home gurl ! Glad you came around. ❤
My upstairs smell is loud. Wife is on my ass for more controllable smell. Lol. My carb is good, just this water only. Not really a flush but man what a difference. Not trying to get into "bro science " but going this route from here out. Only problem is losing some weight but ill Veg longer.
Hopefully this banana tea pops some color too.
Sorry for the ramble always great seeing you.

Thank You home gurl ! Glad you came around. ❤
My upstairs smell is loud. Wife is on my ass for more controllable smell. Lol. My carb is good, just this water only. Not really a flush but man what a difference. Not trying to get into "bro science " but going this route from here out. Only problem is losing some weight but ill Veg longer.
Hopefully this banana tea pops some color too.
Sorry for the ramble always great seeing you.
Hi :)

You too! Nice pic there. You have a face I’d like, I just know it.

My opinion, not that you asked lol. Don’t get twisted over the whole negative “bro science” argument. I think it’s a term that has been coined to disempower grow opinions. We’re not curing cancer here, just trying our best to grow great smoke.

If you want to flush, flush. If you want to SIP, SIP. If you want to drought, drought. If you want to snap off a cola and smack your own arse with it while singing I’m Too Sexy, you’ve gone too far.

I love grow opinions. Some I take, some I put my own spin on, some I avoid. That’s what makes this place great. We get food for thought. There is something for every grower. I think you’ve demonstrated you are great grower and your grow technique needs to be shared. Well I think it does lol.

Hi :)

You too! Nice pic there. You have a face I’d like, I just know it.

My opinion, not that you asked lol. Don’t get twisted over the whole negative “bro science” argument. I think it’s a term that has been coined to disempower grow opinions. We’re not curing cancer here, just trying our best to grow great smoke.

If you want to flush, flush. If you want to SIP, SIP. If you want to drought, drought. If you want to snap off a cola and smack your own arse with it while singing I’m Too Sexy, you’ve gone too far.

I love grow opinions. Some I take, some I put my own spin on, some I avoid. That’s what makes this place great. We get food for thought. There is something for every grower. I think you’ve demonstrated you are great grower and your grow technique needs to be shared. Well I think it does lol.
I agree 100%. Just my experience, not trying to persuade folks for sure.

Not my profile pic, thats Franco from GHS. One of the guys i respected in the game. For his love of the flower!
This is me Trala
Old and grey hair..lol
20221210_162944.jpg

Im really high, cant believe i just took a pic of myself..lol..cheer

I agree 100%. Just my experience, not trying to persuade folks for sure.

Not my profile pic, thats Franco from GHS. One of the guys i respected in the game. For his love of the flower!
This is me Trala
Old and grey hair..lol
20221210_162944.jpg

Im really high, cant believe i just took a pic of myself..lol..cheer
Well tbh I like this face even better!

Even if it’s just half lol!

I’m loving these old vibes, I just turned the big 50! Grey hair not so much. In fact I’m booked in for a colour Thursday so I’m preened up for Christmas.

Nice to see you :)

I’d defs enjoy a chat, a coffee and a piece of coconut lime cake with you and your wife :)

(The coconut lime cake isn’t a euphemism for something rude either lol. I legit make a bang up cake bruv)

Dad has congested heart failure and back in the hospital! He was supposed to spend Christmas with my wife and son but hes 84. We lost my Mom in 2018. Times are tough right now with the fam
20221212_114221.jpg
. Im driving down tomorrow and won't harvest my girls until i get back. If i get a little behind folks i will catch back up.
Hope Dad can get through the New Year!
Hope everyone is feeling good!
Heres the girls
20221212_110611.jpg

20221212_110214.jpg
20221210_091455.jpg

Cheers folks, Happy Holidays

20221210_091805.jpg

20221210_091735.jpg

Dad has congested heart failure and back in the hospital! He was supposed to spend Christmas with my wife and son but hes 84. We lost my Mom in 2018. Times are tough right now with the fam
20221212_114221.jpg
. Im driving down tomorrow and won't harvest my girls until i get back. If i get a little behind folks i will catch back up.
Heres the girls
20221212_110611.jpg

20221212_110214.jpg
20221210_091455.jpg

20221210_091805.jpg

20221210_091735.jpg
That's what I lost my mom to.
Tough times.
Take care of yourself and your family.

20221212_114221.jpg
Heres the girls
20221212_110611.jpg

20221212_110214.jpg
20221210_091455.jpg

20221210_091805.jpg

20221210_091735.jpg
Sorry to hear about your father bro I lost mine in 2011. Your girls are looking great 👍 CL🍀

Thanks for the love everyone! Im down in Lakeland in the hospital. Dads heart is at 15% . Just dont want him to spend Christmas alone.
Ive gave my wife a "run down " with the plants. Really appreciate her in these times. We are getting old too, just life my friends.
Hope everyone is well and safe!

Thanks for the love everyone! Im down in Lakeland in the hospital. Dads heart is at 15% . Just dont want him to spend Christmas alone.
Ive gave my wife a "run down " with the plants. Really appreciate her in these times. We are getting old too, just life my friends.
Hope everything is OK my friend. :green_heart:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

20221212_114221.jpg
Heres the girls
20221212_110611.jpg

20221212_110214.jpg
20221210_091455.jpg

20221210_091805.jpg

20221210_091735.jpg
Hope your Father is doing better bro, CL🍀

It sucks getting older you keep losing people you love. I know no one gets out alive but I’m tired of it. CL🍀

Hi GG. Your plants are beautiful as usual. Positive vibes to you and your family. We're of an age my brother. My pop's 85 and just got out of the hospital, mom's hanging in there though. My wife's mom and only sib passed around Christmas a few years ago and it makes the holidays less merry. When I think Gainesville, I think Tom Petty 100%! Saw him a couple times and he was awesome. All the best to you and yours.
Stay stoneder

Hi GG. Your plants are beautiful as usual. Positive vibes to you and your family. We're of an age my brother. My pop's 85 and just got out of the hospital, mom's hanging in there though. My wife's mom and only sib passed around Christmas a few years ago and it makes the holidays less merry. When I think Gainesville, I think Tom Petty 100%! Saw him a couple times and he was awesome. All the best to you and yours.
Stay stoneder
Yeah he was a Gainesville Son, never seen him but appreciated the music. More in his later years. CL🍀

Tough times.
Thanks my friend.
Damn, sorry to hear that brother! I was a "Mommas boy" growing up and being the youngest was really tough losing her so unexpectedly.
Really puts things into perspective.
Thanks bro, one day at a time. Hopefully, they can improve his heart rate with some "stints" in his heart. Should get the test back today from the stress test.
Good seeing you!
Stay stoneder
Yeah, hes 84 too. I know what you are talking about bro. Time go by so fast!
Hes good frame of mind though. I really admire that with all this shit hes got going on.
Hes wanting me to go fishing instead of being in the hospital. No way, plus they is a red tide down here on the coast. Lol

Tom Petty seen several times in Gville. He smoked out alot during concerts, remember some folks given him Js and smoking while playing the guitar. Always excellent energy in his shows!
Local homie for sure and also River Phoenix. Not alot of history but a little for sure bro.
Good seeing you Fred.
Hey G Banger

Sorry to hear about your Dad. If there’s anything I can do, I’m a PM away. Sending you and your Familam a cyber hug. Xo
I just hit you with a PM friend, i know you understand the medical field better then me.

Appreciate everyone, really means alot.❤
Cheers folks.

Been hitting the wife up on the plants, she thinks im reading into too much and kust chill. Lol..im sure they will be ok.

Tough times.
Thanks my friend.
Damn, sorry to hear that brother! I was a "Mommas boy" growing up and being the youngest was really tough losing her so unexpectedly.
Thanks bro, one day at a time. Hopefully, they can improve his heart rate with some "stints" in his heart. Should get the test back today from the stress test.
Good seeing you!
Stay stoneder
Hes good frame of mind though. I really admire that with all this shit hes got going on.
Hes wanting me to go fishing instead of being in the hospital. No way, plus they is a red tide down here on the coast. Lol

Tom Petty seen several times in Gville. Local homie for sure and River
Phoenix

Thanks my friend.

Good seeing you!

Tom Petty seen several times in Gville. Local homie for sure and River
Praying for your Dad and red tides suck. Kill off a bunch of fish and makes ya cough n yer eyes burn 🔥. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom