Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

After pic, might have to tie them down too. About 16 inches from the light
20230116_140522.jpg

:passitleft:
Looks awesome bro n glad ya made it back safe. No place like home 🏡. lol CL🍀

:passitleft:back to you bro
Hope you are having a great one!
Looks awesome bro n glad ya made it back safe. No place like home 🏡. lol CL🍀
Thanks man! Really good just to chill out for a minute.
Hope you and Mom are doing great brother.
Congrats on your nominee for TMOTM. :high-five:
If you gotta spend hours in the interstate that's a wonderful sight to come home to for sure! And nice work on those supercrops in the back. That's one flat canopy. :welcome:
Yeah, Mrs. GG did a great job when i was gone.
Im not much on doing it but those two in the back were out of control compared to the others.
Put some tape on the knuckles because they fell down past parallel and that bothers me..
Thanks bro, hope you are having a great day.
Welcome home!

The girls don’t look like they missed you one bit lolling!
:laugh:I know right? Lol..first day back and jm bending branches. Probably why they dont like me as much. Lol
I wont mess with them again, even moving them around..all shopvac for runoff from here out.
They bounced back a little

:passitleft:back to you bro
Hope you are having a great one!

Thanks man! Really good just to chill out for a minute.
Hope you and Mom are doing great brother.
Congrats on your nominee for TMOTM. :high-five:

Yeah, Mrs. GG did a great job when i was gone.
Im not much on doing it but those two in the back were out of control compared to the others.
Put some tape on the knuckles because they fell down past parallel and that bothers me..
Thanks bro, hope you are having a great day.

:laugh:I know right? Lol..first day back and jm bending branches. Probably why they dont like me as much. Lol
I wont mess with them again, even moving them around..all shopvac for runoff from here out.
They bounced back a little

Thanks bro I was congratulating @Keffka for winning GJOTM and he said congrats to me n I had no clue what he was talking about. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀

Hello 420 Folks,
Hope everyone is feeling good tonight!
Had to take out the Blueberry in the tent, really cramped in there with 5-5gal plants. 4 seems to be my number. So, the Blueberry went in the 2x2 for flower to give the others more space in the 5x5.
Also, pulled/tied them down to spread them more open.
1150ppms, 5.8ph

Day 26 11/13 haven't really bounced back, maybe couple more days.
20230118_203154.jpg

Blueberry in 2x2
20230118_203302.jpg

4x2 veg in 3 gallons
20230118_203119.jpg

Never really used clone domes but really hope these girls grab, really like this mother Grimm Truffles. U think it will work Shed?
20230118_203125.jpg

20230118_203205.jpg

Cheers folks

Hello 420 Folks,
Hope everyone is feeling good tonight!
Had to take out the Blueberry in the tent, really cramped in there with 5-5gal plants. 4 seems to be my number. So, the Blueberry went in the 2x2 for flower to give the others more space in the 5x5.
Also, pulled/tied them down to spread them more open.
1150ppms, 5.8ph

Day 26 11/13 haven't really bounced back, maybe couple more days.
20230118_203154.jpg

Blueberry in 2x2
20230118_203302.jpg

4x2 veg in 3 gallons
20230118_203119.jpg

Never really used clone domes but really hope these girls grab, really like this mother Grimm Truffles. U think it will work Shed?
20230118_203125.jpg

20230118_203205.jpg

Cheers folks
Looking awesome in your jungle bro 👀😍👍CL🍀

Much more room to move in there now! And the 3 gallon veg tent looks like it's getting full. :)

I never clone in solid media without a dome. Did you do yours similar to beez0404?
Appreciate that brother! Very similar to beez, thanks for the link!
My success rate on clones/roots goes way down when theres older plants in the tent.

So, thought the domes would work but transition them back to the 2x2 with vents closed. Hopefully, couple of them will root soon.
Cheers bud
Looking awesome in your jungle bro 👀😍👍CL🍀
Thats brother, hope you are having a great one! Super stoked for you and the setup. :high-five:

Update:
Cut down all my blueberries yesterday. Kinda of bummer, hate doing that off poor planning, bad juju.
Needed the space back in the 2x2 tent for the clones and didn't want to put her back in the 5x5.
28 day 11/13
20230120_082429.jpg

Lavender Jack
20230120_082403.jpg

Uplift
Buds started to point back up after SC.
20230120_082333.jpg

Grimm Truffles
She is packing it on now, really excited about this one.
20230120_082258.jpg

4x2
20230120_082608.jpg

2x2 clones
20230120_082534.jpg

Hope everyone is feeling great!
Cheers Folks

So. Much. Frost.
Cut down all my blueberries yesterday.
Damn, but when you need the room you need the room!
Little dry ice hash..need to buy a hash pipe.
Looks nice! That was supposed to be the plan for this weekend, to clear out a lot of the old inventory and make dry ice hash. I wanted to get it done before my son goes back up to school but I have to see if I can pin him down for an hour or two tomorrow, what with UFC taking most of the day. :rolleyes:

Hello you!

Grow is looking bang on bruv.

Hope your dad is adjusting to his new normal.

Love
Me :)
Appreciate you T!

Dad is moving in with my brother to Sebastian :surf:in the next couple of days. Hes selling is house pretty soon. Plan is, he will live in the winter time with my bro and with us in the summer.
Thanks for asking T:love:
So. Much. Frost.

Damn, but when you need the room you need the room!

Looks nice! That was supposed to be the plan for this weekend, to clear out a lot of the old inventory and make dry ice hash. I wanted to get it done before my son goes back up to school but I have to see if I can pin him down for an hour or two tomorrow, what with UFC taking most of the day. :rolleyes:
Thanks Shed. This Hash is hitting hitting good. Yellow bag, think it was a 220. :hmmmm: smell and high is nice. Think my 3rd run/shake smelled the best.
Hope you able to make some hash bro, definitely easier then bubble imo.
Hope you guys enjoy the fight. My favorite fighter was Nate Diaz..lol.

Congrats on the KC beating Jacksonville.

29 days 11/13
My Grimm had a couple nanners on tue bottom, took out the spray bottle with water and then picked them off. Not many, but enough to make a mess.
Tied down the mains that were SC on the Grimm.
20230122_090629.jpg

20230122_090754.jpg

4x2 veg
Transplanted these 4 in 5gals. Should be nice size when they're flipped end of Feb.
20230122_090910.jpg

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom