Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

My tent is a 2x4 but I'd like to see what a 4x2 grow looks like, so if it's okay I'll pull up a chair. :)
Hell yeah bro, im not good at journalism. So, please bare with me.
Thing is shed, im good at math but not grammar..
Thanks For being here bro

14 days 11/13
Ok, cool. Looks like we are locked and loaded. These 5 plants covered my canopy, so im really excited to see how they turn out.
The blueberry to the front right didn't like the cold water. She should perk up in a couple of hours.
20230107_113118.jpg

4x2
@InTheShed got this from him. Instead of my usual topping, i decided to bend the top of the one plant in the back middle. Never done it before but hoping it works out. Thats my only seedling of the bunch of clones.
20230107_113139.jpg

Cheers folks
Insane how big they've gotten since the 26th, amazing bro O_O

Glad to join in with what looks like a great crew. Apologies in advance for dry humor!
:Namaste:
No need to apologize Shed. I have a dry sense of humor too. I try to keep it fun and hope not to offend anyone.
Insane how big they've gotten since the 26th, amazing bro O_O
Thanks brother, increase the ppms to a 1000 but next will be just a watering.
Not going over 1000 with salt. When my leaves get too dark ill throw in a watering.
Think they are a good color now.
Cheers bud

Hell yeah bro, im not good at journalism. So, please bare with me.
Thing is shed, im good at math but not grammar..
Thanks For being here bro
Grammar was one of my worst subjects @ school along with math,pre-algebra and some crap called Social Studies. Bored the living shite out of me. Had they tested me I prolly would’ve finished H.S. I loved history and science plus all the shop classes. If it bored me though forget it. I would cut class. CL🍀

I was using a Berkey filter the first couple of weeks. But now, it straight tap water. 7.6ph 55ppm.

Im not using BX, im in HP. You still think its a good idea to feed the schedule you mentioned above? Just dont want root rot, but air movement is great in the tent.
20211102_082505.jpg

Can i mix some mykos to my waterings for better root development?

Is @MackMurder still around ? He uses the same soil/nutrients too. Think he waters/nutrients every two days.
So different then organic but ill get the hang of it after this run.

Thanks again Bill
:passitleft:
I tell you something else you can do for future and I'm going to try it as well it's called growers recharge! Getting that pretty good price at Amazon I was wondering how the CO2 bags work though but I don't know if they're worth getting one

26 days of 12/12
Girls are doing well, first feeding @1100ppms since the plain watering with silica.
Had to take off some fan leaves in the middle, it was too thick in there. Now they can breathe little bit better

I wish I had the room in the place to grow that big I'd be in business big killer buds strong-ass medication! Biggest I can fit in my bedroom is a 4x4..

Wanted to show you guys my Veg, to be honest, always loved starting out from seeds but over last couple of years selecting phenos keeping around is a better turn around.
So, im pretty sure i can keep 3 strains ( clones) around , making a total of 6 plants in 3 gallons is my sweet spot, i do like 4-5gals trellis. But taking down the trellis next run
20220312_162346.jpg
20220312_162310.jpg
20220312_162229.jpg
20220312_162118.jpg

She girls will go straight into 12/12 as they're in their finals.
She's a cute little bugger. What is that a 1 gallon or two could be a three hard to tell in the picture

Grammar was one of my worst subjects @ school along with math,pre-algebra and some crap called Social Studies. Bored the living shite out of me. Had they tested me I prolly would’ve finished H.S. I loved history and science plus all the shop classes. If it bored me though forget it. I would cut class. CL🍀
I know brother, i hear ya. Ive always been a hard worker. Work my way up the business ladder for being "witty " and having sweat on my forehead, knowing i didn't have a college education, others had that advantage with a diploma.
Ran multi million dollar business for 25yrs. Thats what drove me homie and i miss it. Others are more qualified because my ass is getting older..lol..all good though.
I wish I had the room in the place to grow that big I'd be in business big killer buds strong-ass medication! Biggest I can fit in my bedroom is a 4x4..
Whats up bro? Appreciate you coming over to the Dark side of the tracks🤣 go all 4x4 bro if you can..lol
She's a cute little bugger. What is that a 1 gallon or two could be a three hard to tell in the picture
That was all 3 gallon bro, i have a Mammoth 800w and 3gal is too much work for me to be honest. Think i went 6-3gal that run. Always, feeding or watering, too much.
4-5gal for this 5x5 is my flo, which i have 5 now because of a new strain.

Can i mix some mykos to my waterings for better root development?
I wasn't here for the mycos discussion back in November, but @Keffka was just talking about it in Mel's thread (starts here). To save you the clicking, here's the upshot:

There is soluble mycos and non-soluble mycos. The Xtreme stuff in that bag is non-soluble (as is Dynomyco), so it needs to be mixed in with the soil or sprinkled on the roots on upcan. Great White (e.g.) is soluble and can be watered in.
I was wondering how the CO2 bags work
If it works, you can't use it in your bedroom. If it doesn't work, you can. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Shed, i still have that bag believe it or not..lol
usually just put a couple of pinches in the transplant.
Used great white when i was in supersoil.
Need to buy another bag soon.
Shed you recommended mycro( or something else?)for my promix hp and using salt.
Hate to spend money but need some soon.

I wasn't here for the mycos discussion back in November, but @Keffka was just talking about it in Mel's thread (starts here). To save you the clicking, here's the upshot:

There is soluble mycos and non-soluble mycos. The Xtreme stuff in that bag is non-soluble (as is Dynomyco), so it needs to be mixed in with the soil or sprinkled on the roots on upcan. Great White (e.g.) is soluble and can be watered in.

If it works, you can't use it in your bedroom. If it doesn't work, you can. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks for explaining that for us Uncle Shed your too kind.lol CL🍀

Oh you can use it in your bedroom.. If you enjoy nice deep “slumbers” that never end o_O it’s especially useful if you like being dragged out onto your lawn in the middle of the night by your neighbors or emergency responders.

*this is not actual advice for the love of your own life do NOT DO THIS!

Oh you can use it in your bedroom.. If you enjoy nice deep “slumbers” that never end o_O it’s especially useful if you like being dragged out onto your lawn in the middle of the night by your neighbors or emergency responders.

CO2kills a lot of people every year, it’s the silent killer ☠️.Thats why I have a detector in the basement next to the furnace. CL🍀

Hang on folks...

We breathe/exhale CO2 all the time and excess will just give you a headache long before it does you any serious harm
The concentration in a bedroom is already significantly higher than open air because our lungs remove some of the Oxygen, making the concentration of CO2/Nitrogen/Argon etc higher (and probably Methane too ;))

CO (Carbon Monoxide) is the lethal pollutant, mostly from the burning of carbon fuels
That is almost certainly what the detector by the furnace is there to detect

Hey @013 . Appreciate you swinging by and looking at my journal :high-five:
Thanks for explaining that for us Uncle Shed your too kind.lol CL🍀
To be honest, i completely forgot about that post back in Nov..lol..seems like 10 yrs ago🤣

Thanks for stopping by @Keffka . Hope you are having a good day.
CO2kills a lot of people every year, it’s the silent killer ☠️.Thats why I have a detector in the basement next to the furnace. CL🍀
Thanks brother! I dont use C02, does it help with snoring? Wife tells me im blowing off the shingles my snoring so loud. Lol..hope you are having a great day bro!
Hang on folks...

We breathe/exhale CO2 all the time and excess will just give you a headache long before it does you any serious harm
The concentration in a bedroom is already significantly higher than open air because our lungs remove some of the Oxygen, making the concentration of CO2/Nitrogen/Argon etc higher (and probably Methane too ;))

CO (Carbon Monoxide) is the lethal pollutant, mostly from the burning of carbon fuels
Thanks Roy! Hope you are having a great one brother.
:passitleft:

Day 16 of 11/13
Had to clean up the Lavender Jacks in the middles again. She was too thick in the middle.
This around is just ph water @6.0 with a little cal/mag. I use half tap water and half dehumidifier water and seems to work well.

Lavender Jack 2-clones
20230109_093417.jpg

Grimm Truffles
Didn't have to clean her up that much.
20230109_093040.jpg

Uplift- super excited about this one. Absolute monster compared to the others.
It looks like a OG leaner? Any thoughts) hopefully, the hells angel side.
20230109_092857.jpg

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hang on folks...

I love when someone else is the “well actually” person.. It takes some of the heat off of me, thank you Roy! 😆

Thanks for stopping by @Keffka . Hope you are having a good day.

No doubt.. I would’ve been here sooner if I realized you had one going but you’ve got a low key signature and style.

Back
Top Bottom