Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Lovely shade of green on those lovely looking plants!
Thanks brother :high-five:
I love when someone else is the “well actually” person.. It takes some of the heat off of me, thank you Roy! 😆

No doubt.. I would’ve been here sooner if I realized you had one going but you’ve got a low key signature and style.
Thats funny lol..low key =boring 🤣👊
I need to stepup my game on the signature definitely..lol
It’s the salts! (That’s for you gaines 🤣)
🤣 yeah, my back really misses that organic soil 20gal pot going up 3 sets of stairs..lol..i miss it sometimes though

🤣 yeah, my back really misses that organic soil 20gal going up 3 sets of stairs..lol..i miss it sometimes though

I did the moving my plants thing for about 2 weeks then got up and cleaned out the attic I’d been talking about cleaning out for a year 😂

Plants are looking stellar, Brother! :high-five:

I hope your Dad is doing better. I lost mine about 18 months ago and it's tough! :(
Thanks man.:high-five:

Sorry to hear that brother! My thoughts are with you and family.

Lost Mom in 2018. Still tough as shit sometimes. She was my rock!
Beautiful plants make my heart absolutely sing!

Thanks for providing todays tune 🎶
Thanks @Trala

Plants are looking stellar, Brother! :high-five:

I hope your Dad is doing better. I lost mine about 18 months ago and it's tough! :(
Sorry for your loss , I lost mine several years ago and still miss the old fart. Enjoy everyday you got with family cause when there gone it’s too late ⏰. CL🍀

Sorry for your loss , I lost mine several years ago and still miss the old fart. Enjoy everyday you got with family cause when there gone it’s too late ⏰. CL🍀
Sucks to hear about you and @Mr. Krip loss. My heart goes out to both of you brothers!:love:

Just ordered some GDP Granddaddy Purple. Never grown that strain before but really excited to see how it turns out!

Taking care of Dad and hearing you guys, just thought it made sense.

Hope everyone is feeling great and safe! Cheers folks
:smokin:

Sucks to hear about you and @Mr. Krip loss. My heart goes out to both of you brothers!:love:

Just ordered some GDP Granddaddy Purple. Never grown that strain before but really excited to see how it turns out!

Taking care of Dad and hearing you guys, just thought it made sense.

Hope everyone is feeling great and safe! Cheers folks
:smokin:

Nice grow man!

I've grown GDP once, from seed. I wasn't too happy with the end result but they were outdoor and I kinda missed the time for them so they couldn't finish. But the smoke wasn't bad at all even for a plant that was only fed with spring water. 😁😷

Nice grow man!

I've grown GDP once, from seed. I wasn't too happy with the end result but they were outdoor and I kinda missed the time for them so they couldn't finish. But the smoke wasn't bad at all even for a plant that was only fed with spring water. 😁😷
Appreciate that man.
Thanks for stopping by bro! Really like what you are doing with that space you're working with., respect!

21 days of 11/13
Pic from my wife, shes been handling things since ive brought Dad back to Fla. We have home care in place for him since im leaving Monday going back home.
Ill be back to pick him up again in a month or so.

The Grimm Truffles and Uplift in back look like they're still stretching. Super excited to have those girls in the rotation.
Cheers folks
20230113_134617.jpg

Appreciate that man.
Thanks for stopping by bro! Really like what you are doing with that space you're working with., respect!

21 days of 11/13
Pic from my wife, shes been handling things since ive brought Dad back to Fla. We have home care in place for him since im leaving Monday going back home.
Ill be back to pick him up again in a month or so.

The Grimm Truffles and Uplift in back look like they're still stretching. Super excited to have those girls in the rotation.
Cheers folks
20230113_134617.jpg
Damn bro think you got a big enuff light 💡. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀

That's kinda light I want. Big sucker. Fills the tent up. You got it. Know exactly why u got that one. . That light pattern much wider now. Roto the plants some and your going to make a grow out of that.

You're doing good work in and out of the tent GG.
:green_heart:
Thanks Shed,:high-five: trying bro. Itching to see my plants soon. I probably drive my wife crazy over the phone. Shes tolerates me for reasons i dont understand. :laugh:
Damn bro think you got a big enuff light 💡. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀
Whats up bro, not bad. Really enjoy this 10 bar. Probably wanting to get a 3000k or 3500k spectrum next time. Hopefully soon.
My veg area big enough to get them big before the flip in the 5x5.
Im always wanting other stuff, just addicted to this whole process..:headbanger:
You are a great bloke and a good son. Xo
Appreciate that T:love: I will be back hopefully before a month to keep tabs. Always, good to visit fla and the double OG. :laugh:
always great seeing you T
That's kinda light I want. Big sucker. Fills the tent up. You got it. Know exactly why u got that one. . That light pattern much wider now. Roto the plants some and your going to make a grow out of that.
Thanks brother, like this Mammoth light. Little unorthodox because how big it is compared to the newer models. I still love it though.
When's your wife coming on Gains?
:laugh: Mrs GG needs to bro. She thinks i read into too much..lol..clearly the plants like her better. She doesn't leave the tent open like me..lol..etc.
Shes never consumed cannabis before, but she loves them girls in the tent..lol

Thanks brother! Checked him out of the hospital today. He's feeling good, thanks for asking. Trying to find a nice asst living home before i go back home if thats something he wants to do.

My wife taking care of my garden since ive been gone. She has been calling me every morning about the plants on WA..lol..she's alot better then me. Lol
Lavender Jack @ 60 days i think. Turning nice colors.
Cheers everyone

Nice plants I have that app as well!

Hello 420 folks,
Just got back home about a hour ago. Need to burn one to calm all the nerves after being on the interstate. Speed traps galore today but really nice weather, cant complain.
Hope everyone is feeling good!

24 days 11/13
Might bend some branches on the back two plants to somewhat even this canopy.
Little premature fade going on. No biggie, theyre just hungry.
Cheers folks.

Grimm Truffles
20230116_131144.jpg

Uplift
20230116_131109.jpg

Lavender Jack clone
20230116_131156.jpg

Forgot the blueberry clone pic..lol
20230116_131038.jpg

4x2
20230116_130855.jpg

Im going to burn a fattie..lol..cheers