Hello All!

@PCaddict .
Can you put the Turkey bags in the refrigerator? Is that what you are referring too?
I will definitely give it a shot, surely we have some Turkey bags leftover fro the holidays.
I don't put the Turkey bags in the fridge. I put paper lunch bags with some bud in each for the Low and Slow treatment. They take around three weeks to dry slowly then they can be jarred and cured . It takes them a bit to lower the RH. so they still have a lot of moister in them. When I take a bag out of the fridge and put that into the Turkey bag it brings the RH of the buds in the turkey back up so I was putting them into the turkey bag along with the bud to raise the RH.

I didn't have enough room in the fridges to do all of it with the Low and Slow method so I had to hang most of it. I do So wish I had enough room in the fridges

@PCaddict I'll help at any turn I can that's just the way I was raised

@Sparkey224 if that light wont hurt them I understand my wife smokes and I live in the middle of no where I have my tents and lung vent out my roof so you really cant smell anything outside my room I have a bathroom exhaust fan in my closet with vented doors so I can dry in there having the wife on my side makes everything so much easier but man nice harvest and I'll come over and help trim I'm out of work now no more supplies :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I don't put the Turkey bags in the fridge. I put paper lunch bags with some bud in each for the Low and Slow treatment. They take around three weeks to dry slowly then they can be jarred and cured . It takes them a bit to lower the RH. so they still have a lot of moister in them. When I take a bag out of the fridge and put that into the Turkey bag it brings the RH of the buds in the turkey back up so I was putting them into the turkey bag along with the bud to raise the RH.

Thank you very much @PCaddict :high-five:..off to the store to buy turkey bags.
Going to try a little both drying processes.
Always cool trying other things with this plants. Thanks buddy

Im going to match some cookies after this harvest. I love edibles :high-five:

Thank you very much @PCaddict :high-five:..off to the store to buy turkey bags.
Going to try a little both drying processes.
Always cool trying other things with this plants. Thanks buddy

Im going to match some cookies after this harvest. I love edibles :high-five:
Most of mine will go into edibles too. Sparkey are you on Whats Ap ? If so I can explain much better how the Low and Slow thing and the Turkey bags work. The Turkey buds are just for curing. The low and slow thing is in place of drying by hanging. I don't think it would work to put the turkey bags in the fridge they are only used to cure in place of jars

Congrats on the chop @Sparkey224!! I picked up turkey bags and food grade plastic 5 gal buckets. I’m putting my dried bud into the turkey bag, and then the turkey bag into the 5 gal. Turkey bag keeps the bud together and let’s me take it out of the pail to open it up and breathe for the cure. I can also put multiple bags (read strains) into the same 5 gal bucket. My bucket has the gasket lid so is airtight as well... much much easier than the bloody jars!

Looks great in there bro! Congrats on your harvest :party:
Thanks brother :high-five:im pretty excited about this run. My Crop King order came in today..Im stoked..Kalimist. im going to run that withMalawi xPanama after the Neville Haze grow..My seedsman order sould be here anyday.

Im so glad youre sticking around with your spaghetti box grow..awesome genetics too. :high-five:

Thanks brother :high-five:im pretty excited about this run. My Crop King order came in today..Im stoked..Kalimist. im going to run that withMalawi xPanama after the Neville Haze grow..My seedsman order sould be here anyday.

Im so glad youre sticking around with your spaghetti box grow..awesome genetics too. :high-five:
New seeds is exciting!

haha:rofl: spaghetti box grow!
I originally named it spaghetti lunch box. Long story short when I was young and used to burn cds all the time I would give the cd’s random names just to keep track of them. One of them was called spaghetti lunch box. I still have it, and still plays. It’s a bit of an insider joke with my wife, as that’s the CD that played in my car for a while when I first met her. Turned in to making another one named SLB vol.2

but yeah I changed the name of that journal though. To The Boptang Carnival :thumb:

Most of mine will go into edibles too. Sparkey are you on Whats Ap ? If so I can explain much better how the Low and Slow thing and the Turkey bags work. The Turkey buds are just for curing. The low and slow thing is in place of drying by hanging. I don't think it would work to put the turkey bags in the fridge they are only used to cure in place of jars
Sorry, @PCaddict . I dont have any app's, or Facebook, IG. or anything. Im old dinosaur on computers..lol..
Hey @PCaddict . When these girls dry 4/5 days, ill hit you up on low and slow..going to buy some turkey bags for the other option. I have plenty of room in my fridge PC wonder how bad it would stink?
You know where i live @PCaddict . Gotta keep smell under control for that reason
20200331_181045.jpg

Its in the garage..

Hay Sparkey I plan to run some Malawi x Panama after the nevilles grow too along with some Killer A5 Haze
Check the description of the KA5H on ACE it sounds like something I would LOVE
im going to run that withMalawi xPanama after the Neville Haze grow

Hay Sparkey I plan to run some Malawi x Panama after the nevilles grow too along with some Killer A5 Haze
Check the description of the KA5H on ACE it sounds like something I would LOVE
That A5 is the real deal..never instock. Dont forget im sending you Panama Haze should be here.
Im going to send you the same movie back..lol

Sorry, @PCaddict . I dont have any app's, or Facebook, IG. or anything. Im old dinosaur on computers..lol..
Hey @PCaddict . When these girls dry 4/5 days, ill hit you up on low and slow..going to buy some turkey bags for the other option. I have plenty of room in my fridge PC wonder how bad it would stink?
You know where i live @PCaddict . Gotta keep smell under control for that reason
20200331_181045.jpg

Its in the garage..
Don't dry the stuff you plan to do the Low and Slow process on. It is used in place of hanging to dry. You want them still moist. first trim the bud or cut the bud off and put around 28grams in each lunch bag then place all the bags in the fridge. That allows it to dry slowly and saves all the Terpenes etc. Much better taste and smell. Only use the turkey bags for curing. You will fill that fridge up fast so maybe put a little from each plant in and mark them so you know which is which. I didn't do it that way this time so I messed up. I only have the stuff from 1 plant in the fridge

That A5 is the real deal..never instock. Dont forget im sending you Panama Haze should be here.
Im going to send you the same movie back..lol
Yeah I keep getting notices it is back in stock and as soon as I go to get more of them they are already out. I only have two seeds so I really hope they germinate. I would Love to get a couple more . With their new way of paying I cant even get anything from seedsman any more, it sucks. I am just going to have to figure out how to get back on Coinbase so I can use Bitcoin to buy with

Yeah I keep getting notices it is back in stock and as soon as I go to get more of them they are already out. I only have two seeds so I really hope they germinate. I would Love to get a couple more . With their new way of paying I cant even get anything from seedsman any more, it sucks. I am just going to have to figure out how to get back on Coinbase so I can use Bitcoin to buy with
Yeah. Seedsman hard right now. I emailed them ang our vendor rep on 420 because the tracking number doesn't work. They told me not to worry as they sent it on out on March 27th.

Congrats on the chop @Sparkey224!! I picked up turkey bags and food grade plastic 5 gal buckets. I’m putting my dried bud into the turkey bag, and then the turkey bag into the 5 gal. Turkey bag keeps the bud together and let’s me take it out of the pail to open it up and breathe for the cure. I can also put multiple bags (read strains) into the same 5 gal bucket. My bucket has the gasket lid so is airtight as well... much much easier than the bloody jars!
Thanks brother always good to see you.
Im small time compared to you :high-five:
Hey buddy, one hell of a run you had. Fantastic quality and a bumper of a yield..nice work buddy:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom