Hello all!

Mybdayis420

420 Member
I’m glad to be part of this forum. I’ve worked in horticulture for a good while now and cannabis is by far the most fascinating plant I’ve ever worked with. This is my first grow and I’ve raised three beautiful white widow plants. I’ve been monitoring the trichomes and have began to flush two of the three plants as the trichomes are looking full and milky

IMG_0234.jpeg

IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0228.jpeg

I’m glad to be part of this forum. I’ve worked in horticulture for a good while now and cannabis is by far the most fascinating plant I’ve ever worked with. This is my first grow and I’ve raised three beautiful white widow plants. I’ve been monitoring the trichomes and have began to flush two of the three plants as the trichomes are looking full and milky

IMG_0234.jpeg

IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0228.jpeg
Welcome to 420mag :welcome: lovely lady you have there :goodjob: not long left!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Mybdayis420

Do you just grow outside or do you grow indoors during colder months?
Have you thought about making a grow journal so other can follow along?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

IMG_0234.jpeg

IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0228.jpeg
Beautiful white widow my friend. :thumb:
Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Looking good, great actually.

They look like they are well on their way to providing a nice harvest. Curious why you are flushing them at this time since they look like outdoor plants.

I thought the same, especially given they’ve worked in horticulture. Old habits possibly?

Looking good, great actually.

They look like they are well on their way to providing a nice harvest. Curious why you are flushing them at this time since they look like outdoor plants.
This is my first grow. They are outdoor in fabric pots but 2 of the 3 are in a pro mix medium, the 3rd is in living soil that I blended up myself. When I started this grow I had no idea what I was about to experience and had no idea that I would become as connected to these plants as I am. So based on the current appearance of the trichomes I decided to flush the 2 plants that are in potted in pro mix medium. I have not flushed the plant that’s planted in living soil as I don’t want to disrupt the microbial activity that’s present. Is this correct? I’m all about getting as much knowledge as possible. Thanks!

This is my first grow. They are outdoor in fabric pots but 2 of the 3 are in a pro mix medium, the 3rd is in living soil that I blended up myself. When I started this grow I had no idea what I was about to experience and had no idea that I would become as connected to these plants as I am. So based on the current appearance of the trichomes I decided to flush the 2 plants that are in potted in pro mix medium. I have not flushed the plant that’s planted in living soil as I don’t want to disrupt the microbial activity that’s present. Is this correct? I’m all about getting as much knowledge as possible. Thanks!
No need for a flush in LOS.
Nutrients with salts are the culprit your thinking of.
A dose of recharge or molasses for microbial nutrition and growth is better for her.
Looking good :thumb:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

had no idea that I would become as connected to these plants as I am

That’s a good sign. It gets better with age too

As far as flushing, it’s just a corrective action. If you’ve got salt accumulation or a lockout or any other issues where you need to reset the medium and/or force a rhizosphere reset, that’s when you flush.

Flushing is not meant to make the plant taste better. It doesn’t remove any nutrients from the plant itself. It doesn’t make the plant “use up the last of the nutrients”. None of that.

Organic growers like myself always have a container full of nutrients. My plants have access to every element they need all the way until I take them out of the pot to dry and cure. Most smokers will tell you that organically grown cannabis tastes great and is smooth, and none of us flush, and none of us starve our plants the last two weeks.

There’s just as much misinformation about growing cannabis as there is about politics, war, and anything else you can think of. You’re in the absolute best place to be though to learn the truth and correct way of doing things regardless of your chosen medium.

We have professional growers, top tier amateurs, scientists, doctors, laborers, synthetic growers that make their own nutrients, organic growers that make their own soils, and everything in between. If you’ve got a question for your method, we’ve got an expert or five that can help and will be happy to do it.

It’s respectful and lively around here, welcome to the community!

Back
Top Bottom