Hello and help lol

Crazystacy007

First of all thanks for taking the time to read this.
My mother is a cancer survivor and she smokes to help with her daily activities and her lack of hunger. With out it is strongly believe I woukd have lost her some time ago. We are growing Afghan Kush and our plants are 1 month and 25 days. We can not understand why the leaves are doing what they are doing so we are turning to the experts...we use distilled water to water and fish fertilizer every 2 weeks as directed. We do have small gnats and the mosquito dunks do not work...any idea what these issues with the leaves
RwXENTm.jpg

VBLETD4.jpg

Biggest thing I see is that she is showing you a Calcium deficiency.

would top dress the soil with a little dolomite lime and maybe give her a foliar spray when in dark period with the proper amount of calmag to get her fixed quick. Foliar spray will get it in her the quickest.

Ca def the veins yellow and the rest of the leaf stays more green and calcium def the veins stay darker and the rest of leaf turns more yellow.

Look at his bottom picture and your bottom picture. The colors are just the oposite.

If im wrong im wrong but I sure dont think so.
Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You do have a point Fan, but im yet to see calcium def in that stage without any rust damage to the leaves, if im just isolating that one leaf at the bottom with light veins i would be most tempted to say Iron, but that makes no sense since the top would be affected first...I also may be wrong but im just speaking from experience i had :)

Actually, you know what...i think Deprivation is right...had all sorts of odd looking isues with plants that ended up being mag( maybe because of the soil?) but never really had a Phosphorus issue, but i took a bit of time to look it up now, and it seems thats it

green between the veins while the veins stay yellow so not mg or ca def imho. The first pic shows Phosphorus def. i would suggest a complete fertilizer with all micro nutes osmocote plus would work and feed your plants well . You have npk and maybe ca mg issues you need new plant food bottom line.
Now that you mention it I see what you are saying about about phosphorus, your right on that. I see Calcium def as well.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Regardless of exactly which nute' is deficient, I think the problem is distilled water (no minerals or other value) and fish fert's only (again not covering the plant's needs). You will get 'N' but little of everything else. I'd go with a more balanced feed. The places that sell distilled water usually also sell drinking water. It should be the same, or less expensive and it is better for plants, IMO.

I see a wet spot in the soil. That tells me it may not be getting watered properly.

BTW, :welcome: to :420:

You do have a point Fan, but im yet to see calcium def in that stage without any rust damage to the leaves, if im just isolating that one leaf at the bottom with light veins i would be most tempted to say Iron, but that makes no sense since the top would be affected first...I also may be wrong but im just speaking from experience i had :)

That's actually not an advanced stage. His pic shows exactly early Calcium or def stage. Let me find another chart too

Capture158.JPG

Here is Calcium def for sure. See how light the veins are. If you look at the OP's pictures you can see the spotting advancing on the bottom leafs. It will travel up.

Capturecalcium.JPG

Back
Top Bottom