Hello everyone, I am here to learn and start my first indoor DWC

I am very interested in DWC to grow for medical reasons. I am about to assemble my first grow room. I would love some pointers . On the best ways of setting up. What is the best method for a newbie. I appreciate your Help . Have a great day!
welcome to the board. :welcome:

first of all is there a reason you chose dwc ?

of all the popular grow methods dwc / rdwc is the steepest learning curve and hardest to be successful with as a new grower. it also requires the most gear and are the most expensive methods to set up properly.

we have several types of growers on the board in every conceivable method, i would recommend something a little cheaper and easier to begin. there are loads of folk available to help.

it's best to grow the plant out a couple times in another method so you can get to know the plant. if you want to take the plunge into something more involved afterward, you'll have some experience under your belt to deal with inevitable issues you'll face.

as far as basics, i'd recommend a turn key tent system, with light, fan, extractor, carbon filter etc included, from one of our sponsors. those are all things you are going to need regardless of which method you chose to grow.

there are a few we could point you to.

Welcome to 420mag @Slightlysinful 1 :welcome: I have been thinking to do a DWC grow myself as I have alot of equipment laying around..

What kind of grow space do you have as Marsh hydro have a amazing light their giving away in return they would just like you to do a grow journal with it..

If interested look here, rules on page one 👍🏽

They also do great complete grow kits I'm sure you've heard of them 😎

Also I'm a great believer that growing in Coco coir is the easiest growning style for new growers. Its basically in-between growing in soil and hydro. Since growing in Coco I'm now at the point where I could take away the coco and switch to DWC without needing much more equipment.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Slightlysinful 1

What kind of system do you want to start with, one bucket?
What kind of equipment do you have so far?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Slightlysinful 1

What kind of system do you want to start with, one bucket?
What kind of equipment do you have so far?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.
Toke your last DWC was the business! Did you just keep topping up a bucket and had bubbler in it? It's made me decide to definitely try one myself but still deciding on DWC or RDWC.
I already have a chiller and Res running & buckets, net cups & pipework just need some connections and to plumb it really.

Back
Top Bottom