Hello everyone!

Jimmy Jo Bob

420 Member
Have been a member quite some time now, but just reading, I do only outside growing . I'm in the far south east .
I notice a lot of dope up plants ..
I just get seeds and put them in the ground, water them, watch them grow. I do only organic , no dope on the plant, no pesticides, no growth hormones . I grow nothing but natural Marijuana . My yields are not like what you people are growing .. you dope is on dope ..

something I dont support .

Where might I find a thread that supports organic growing ????

I know I'll get Trolled and Flamed for this .. but it's the truth !!!!!!

Have been a member quite some time now, but just reading, I do only outside growing . I'm in the far south east .
I just get seeds and put them in the ground, water them, watch them grow. I do only organic , no dope on the plant, no pesticides, no growth hormones . I grow nothing but natural Marijuana . My yields are not like what you people are growing .. you dope is on dope ..

Hi Jimmy Jo Bob, The beating hearts below in my sig are to living organic growing. You'll find other folks there.

Jimmy Jo Bob, welcome to the gang.

I would be totally surprised if anyone here would flame you or your life style. The truth is more honest than a non-truth. That's what makes character.

I too grow outdoor and live in the deep southeast part of the US and believe me, my grow isn't as pretty or magnificent enough to enter any contests for beauty or quality. Having said that, I and the miss's like what I grow.

Spark up by friend and glad to have you with us.

Hey Jimmy,

You came to the wrong place if you're expecting to get flamed. We tend to be a pretty civil and helpful bunch.

I share your passions and have gone down the rabbit holes of KNF (Korean Natural Farming) and Jadam. My 'Alchemy' thread in my signature details many of my experiments.

Check out @Emilya Green journals. She's a pro & has been doing organics all different ways for as long as I can remember. I don't know if she grows outdoors though.

Welcome back @Jimmy Jo Bob

It has been a while since you posted.
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom