Hi Y'all!

Sweet Tea

420 Member
Just popping in to introduce myself. I live in the Great Southeast! I smoke dope, work hard, love to paint, love to get high and paint or do anything. I am Christian and believe that God gave us everything we need, naturally occurring on the planet, for optimum health. I would like to connect with others who are like-minded.

Welcome Sweet Tea. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for here. We are a global community with people from all facets of life. All brought together by our love and wonderment of cannibas!

There are many here which are somewhat like minded. Religion is usually a topic which can cause debates, and many like myself avoid those conversations.

Welcome to our little virtual village :welcome:

We hope you stick around, participate and belong to the group. Read journals, and ask questions..... being part of the group is not hard.......

Just popping in to introduce myself. I live in the Great Southeast! I smoke dope, work hard, love to paint, love to get high and paint or do anything. I am Christian and believe that God gave us everything we need, naturally occurring on the planet, for optimum health. I would like to connect with others who are like-minded.
I'd love to chat it up with ya sometime. I've got quite similar beliefs. There are a few religious threads on here but I haven't seen much traffic. Feel free to drop by my journal anytime if you wanna chat it up. I'll follow along with yours as well...

Have a blessed day!
:welcome:

Welcome @Sweet Tea plenty of like minded people around here. When I saw the thread title I imagined a southern beauty.. something about that accent does things to me lol. If you happen to be male though still be proud Id love to have a accent like that. I just sound like a villain from a guy ritchie film lol

Welcome to 420 magazine sweet tea there are a lot of great resources here if you have any questions just ask away this fine community of 420 friend will always b here for u

Hahaha, where are you from? I didn't know Guy Ritchie was cool, but some villains turn out to be a good guy.

"Welcome @Sweet Tea plenty of like minded people around here. When I saw the thread title I imagined a southern beauty.. something about that accent does things to me lol. If you happen to be male though still be proud Id love to have a accent like that. I just sound like a villain from a guy ritchie film lol"

I am down here as well,and share your beliefs.

How do I start a conversation? Or, do I not have the right credentials?
You must have 50 posts or more before starting a private conversation.... "forum rules".....sorry to be the bad news bearer...

Back
Top Bottom