Hello Fellow Stoners

Prosody

Hello everyone. I have been reading through forums on here for years and finally decided to sign up. Cannabis has been a huge part of my life for about 10 years. I am 25 now.

I started smoking when I was 14 and fell in love. It makes me feel like I feel I should feel. If that makes sense ha.
I am big into making music and am a local rapper where I live and cannabis helps me to engage and connect with music more than anything else.
I used to ride dirt bike when I was 15 as an amateur. When I was 16 I crashed bad and broke my back. During my recovery cannabis helped in so many ways. The nauseau from the pain meds it helped me sleep so much. I still use it for my back today.

I started messing around growing around the age of 15 as well. Mostly bagseed and soil outdoors with whatever nutes we could get our hands on lol. Now I have several harvests under my belt and plan to make a thread and share my knowledge and learn more. I'm on here everyday learning as much as I can about this wonderful plant.

Thanks everyone and let's keep this movement going. Happy and safe growing all.

Hey Prosody, good to know ya man! I'm new here myself. Check out my intro. I ride motorcycles myself and crash often so I feel ya on the nausea from taking meds because of the pain ( back pains a BEE) but if you make a grow journal I'll follow that ish. Nice to meet ya Prosody.

Back
Top Bottom