Hello!

SommerVirelli

Hi. New to this forum. I can be found at a couple others, but lately it seems nobody wants to talk about anything. Hopefully I can find some conversation as opposed to an empty thread in the Grow boards.

I don’t smoke cannabis, but I’ve been growing for almost 4 years (I think) for my wife who suffers from hyper mobility issues and dislocating joints on a literal daily basis. I wasn’t sure what I was getting into at first, but now I can say I have a love for growing. Years have gone by and we have successfully got her off of addictive and dangerous painkillers that every doctor was happy to shove down her throat.

My first post was going to be a discussion on what my next LED should be, but after reading the Sponser Guidelines I’m not sure if I can. The companies on my “final 4” list aren’t among the sponsors, but every single one can be found at LED Grow Lights Depot (who IS a sponsor). So would it be okay to start a discussion about these lights in a different thread? If not, completely cool. Just thought that some outside perspective could help me out.

Welcome SommerVirelli to 420 magazine.
To help you get started here , below on my post is a link for new members. It will get you started on frequently asked questions and how to start a journal of your grow ! And bless you for helping mama out !

As a new member myself I can say that you will not go long without a response from this group, the support here is nothing short of amazing like no other forum that I have ever been a part of :welcome:

Welcome,Sommer, to 420!
You can mention lights that aren't sponsored,you are just asked not to link to them,or an un-sponsored vendor-so get the LED discussion started!
I use an el-cheapo one ,so I can't offer much in the way of knowledge-I do know that Quantum boards are very good,and very popular,but I can't afford one...yet.

Welcome, @SommerVirelli . I don't use cannabis but just began growing for my family members, so you aren't alone in that or in finding growing enjoyable despite it.

Welcome! There are lots of really helpful sub-forums here on this site, with topics on light, medical growing, edibles, as well as growing with different methods. Not to mention lots of friendly helpful people. Shout out if you need help finding information, and someone will point you in the right direction.

Glad to have you along!

Back
Top Bottom