Hello

hey copperhead

welcome to 420. it's a great place to be. take a little time and get yourself oriented.

browse through the helpful links for new members . start a grow journal if you are going to grow your own meds, as that is where most of the conversation takes place. don't be afraid to jump in ask questions, there are loads of helpful members.

there are sub-forums for near any topic including methods of medication which covers edibles.

:welcome: Copperhead, what kind of indoor set up are you running?

I'm in Oklahoma, New medical user and trying to learn the best grow technology. Have indoor and outdoor plants. Can't smoke so I'm learning to make editable medicine. I have a lot to learn, but I'm hoping this forum can help.
:welcome: to :420: Copperhead :passitleft: ...What's up neighbor :ciao: I'm in SW MO :snowboating:

Welcome! There are plenty of people here to learn the edible side from. The grow Journals can help you on what people are using and why. Also, if you dont have one yet, consider getting a grow bible. Comes in handy.

Check out the caregiver link in my sig. Lots of good info there and other places on making good medicine. Welcome to :420:

Welcome!

I don't smoke much either, but play around with edibles quite a bit. @Preston9mm has a great thread in the medical section with lots of different ideas for infusions and recipes. I use his gummies recipe all the time. Here's an old picture of a batch I made...yummy! :)

IMG_2478.JPG

Glad to have you join us here!

:welcome: Copperhead, what kind of indoor set up are you running?
I'm not sure what to call my set up... I have 4 LED grow lights in one room of the basement, where I put plants to flower and another with clear LEDs for growing. It's not very sophisticated, I'm have trouble now becaise of high humidity from basement flooding. I do have 4 outside plants, just kind of experimenting still.

Welcome!

I don't smoke much either, but play around with edibles quite a bit. @Preston9mm has a great thread in the medical section with lots of different ideas for infusions and recipes. I use his gummies recipe all the time. Here's an old picture of a batch I made...yummy! :)

IMG_2478.JPG

Glad to have you join us here!
That looks nice, I've had an awful time getting gummies that don't burn my throat, but my adult son who is on the high spectrum and has a lot of anxity really like them for low dose meds.

That looks nice, I've had an awful time getting gummies that don't burn my throat, but my adult son who is on the high spectrum and has a lot of anxity really like them for low dose meds.

Hmmm... that is interesting. I don't get any burning sensation at all. What form of infusion/tincture are you using in your gummies? I have been using infused olive oil, but for my next batch I am going to be experimenting with RSO (alcohol extraction, but then the alcohol is evaporated off).

Hmmm... that is interesting. I don't get any burning sensation at all. What form of infusion/tincture are you using in your gummies? I have been using infused olive oil, but for my next batch I am going to be experimenting with RSO (alcohol extraction, but then the alcohol is evaporated off).
I used a tincture made in the Magic Butter machine.. it was really overwhelming after I cooked it down to the brown gunk. I used the recipe for an everclear extract.

I reclaim my IPA with a stove top still when I make RSO.

Attachments

• still61bWyn4kG8L._SL1001_.jpg
    still61bWyn4kG8L._SL1001_.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 153
I'm not sure what to call my set up... I have 4 LED grow lights in one room of the basement, where I put plants to flower and another with clear LEDs for growing. It's not very sophisticated, I'm have trouble now becaise of high humidity from basement flooding. I do have 4 outside plants, just kind of experimenting still.

My basement is the same way, have you tried a dehumidifier?
It wall save your plants from molding during flower.I
That and lot's of fans to move the air around and maybe a safe small plug in heater.
Are you set up with a exhaust system to get the humid air outside?
Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom