Help? anyone

re: Help? anyone

heres a pic lol
IMG_001049.JPG

Re: help with topping my plants

i would suggest leaving them for a week or two then go in and top then they seem a little small right now!:blunt:

so it will be okay to top the now then ?? is ther anything i should do prior to topping like watering ect.

i know the lights arent the best but its all i could find doing my nut in tryin to find them lol as of the topping i want to use uncle bens toppin for 2 to 4 colas but it this node thing that keep getting me stuck is the first true node were the plant has started to grow 2 new leaves next to the stem and were the first set of jagged leaves meet the stem??

cheers so if you look at my third pic ther are the small leaves at the stem i take it the first to set of new leaves is the first true node an upwards 2.3.4 ect is this correct?? so i would say that my plant has 3 nodes and the 4th is starting the now lol sorry if i keep going over the same thing but jst dont want to fuk it up

gdgd a leave it to the morning n get that jst good to clear that up ha n wen is the best tym to do it wen the light is on or off or dose it matter lol

Re: help just new to growing

way way way too early.

Also I feel you are far better off LSTing then topping. as LST does not stop growth but can do the same thing. topping or fimming slows or stops growth temporarily.

if you cut it-- she'll stunt for a bit... you might as well clone it...
If you bend it vs. breaking/cutting it keeps on going-- shifting the work to the lower branches while still keeping her head

Nodes are the little knuckle section on the stem where the two fans leafs sprout out from either side & more than often the place where new branches will form.

At present you have two nodes & not worth topping at present.

I would be more incline to let the plant grow abit & top when between the 5th & 8th node, the resulting cutting can be used as a clone to grow another plant also :thumb:

i want to use uncle bens topping method and he say to top it after the 2nd node but let it get 3,4,5,6 nodes then top to second for 4 main cola so let it grow a bit more still to do this lol

i want to use uncle bens topping method and he say to top it after the 2nd node but let it get 3,4,5,6 nodes then top to second for 4 main cola so let it grow a bit more still to do this lol
I have a plant I am veging for at least 60 days ( cut clone for sex) That I topped at node 8 (30 days veg) and plan on topping each branch(16) at the same.
IF all goes good should end up with 18 mains and a bunch of smaller. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom