Help! Can someone tell me what the problem is?

Jmorgan915

420 Member
Can someone tell me what is wrong here? Let me know if you have questions.
68B6B89B-286D-4A41-8A7C-A6E9B6BF598E.jpeg
253E1D4E-A46F-4F32-8CB0-1A3DC42C246C.jpeg

Welcome, @Jmorgan915 . You'll have some good help along in a minute.For now you have a guy yet to start his first grow. Could you give us some more info on the grow - all the pertinents like strain, medium, and so on. Look like outdoor in a pot - one that may be too small for how big your plant has grown. The worst leaves don't appear to have mucch light and the pot may be making your plant rootbound, but take everything I say with a large grain of salt for the aforementioned reason.

Welcome, @Jmorgan915 . You'll have some good help along in a minute.For now you have a guy yet to start his first grow. Could you give us some more info on the grow - all the pertinents like strain, medium, and so on. Look like outdoor in a pot - one that may be too small for how big your plant has grown. The worst leaves don't appear to have mucch light and the pot may be making your plant rootbound, but take everything I say with a large grain of salt for the aforementioned reason.

It’s in Happy Frog soil in a 10 gallon pot. It’s Green Crack strain. It gets full sunlight. I took the pictures really early in the morning and there is a 30% shade tarp above it to keep it safe from the heat. Is a 10 gallon pot too small for growing?

@Pennywise . What do ya think. (Last one I promise).

Do you check PH? Always start there bc if PH is off then the plant cannot take in whatever nutrients you put in.
So if ph is good then you can think of if you're using enough nutes.
Also I recommend searching Google for info graphics. .they come in handy to identify deficiencies.

Attachments

• PH-GRAPHIC_7.jpg
    PH-GRAPHIC_7.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 110
Back
Top Bottom