Can someone help me with the picture of my plant please

This is what I use for nutrients I know it's not the proper shit probably but this is what I use last harvest worked out pretty good never had no leaves to look like that. But of course then I was using the same soil Fox farm and did not know the nutrients in the soil would last my plant until harvest but that wasn't the case and they starved toward the end. Till this time I was playing it safe I was adding nutrients about once a week maybe it was a little too much because the soil is already got all that good shit in it.

20210917_071803.jpg

20210917_071755.jpg

20210917_071744.jpg

I've had some plants throw up leaves that look very similar. Mine was a leaf mutation (variegation) and the plant grew out of it mostly. It just had one or two leaves like yours. I've also had seedlings come up resembling the color and texture but they grew out of it completely.
The plant looks great otherwise.
I would mind your pH a bit better and watch the plant to see if it spreads.
If it spreads you can take action or you can do an integrated pest management to be on the safe side.
If it's critters or TMV it will spread. If it's a mutation it won't.

yeah man. Those plants arnt screaming for nutes. When your flowering in Ocean forest, you need calmag till like week 5-6 flower, then just MAG, no calmag.. Even though you thought it was hungry towards end of flower, it was most likely just mag deficient. If your lights arnt 600+ watts and 1000 par, Ocean forest can finish a plant start to finish with very little nutes. Look at it like this, for every 1 solo cup of soil, the plant can feed for 2 weeks. SO if you have 8 cups worth, thats 14-16 weeks of good feeding, UNLESS, of course, your hammering them with light, your VPD is on point, Your DLI is on point, and your not over watering.

a great teacher of the Cannabis once said, " the biggest problem in a good garden, is a mag deficiency"

So, like bro said, mosaic virus, ( cig smoke)( usually fiddling with the leafs with tabacci on them), Mites, or just a genetic zing.

It "can" but why would you? What a scrawny and sickly little plant this would produce! This is a fruiting plant and it needs all the nutes it can get.
i agree, definitely, but it also comes down to light, like i said. If your in the fruiting range of 600--800PAR, it will eat more, if your using Co2, and hitting the 1000PAR range, it does devour the nutes. alot of growers arnt hitting the plants with the correct amount of PAR, especially new growers, is all im saying.. He hasnt said the light he is using, unless i missed it, lol.. But i can also tell ya, those plants are thin, and they have alot of root space, which holds nearly 100% of the nutes that came out of the bag.

edit: Looks like a Mars TS1000, seen just a sliver of it in his other thread. WHich is a great light, for a 2x2.

is this progressing or has the issue halted ?

if it is continuing to progress i'd lean to ph issues and / or russets. with russets i usually see more trouble at the tips of the plant than i see here. i'm guessing it's happening lower down and not at the tops ?

i would fix ph at any rate and start looking for cannabis nutes as well.

if it is russets the plant needs to be removed immediately. they have to potential to ruin this and several grows in to the future if not dealt with.

i agree, definitely, but it also comes down to light, like i said. If your in the fruiting range of 600--800PAR, it will eat more, if your using Co2, and hitting the 1000PAR range, it does devour the nutes. alot of growers arnt hitting the plants with the correct amount of PAR, especially new growers, is all im saying.. He hasnt said the light he is using, unless i missed it, lol.. But i can also tell ya, those plants are thin, and they have alot of root space, which holds nearly 100% of the nutes that came out of the bag.

edit: Looks like a Mars TS1000, seen just a sliver of it in his other thread. WHich is a great light, for a 2x2.
It's actually enjoy yield 1000w Led 1021 par at 12 inches I was thinking about getting another one and have them side-by-side in this 2x2

is this progressing or has the issue halted ?

if it is continuing to progress i'd lean to ph issues and / or russets. with russets i usually see more trouble at the tips of the plant than i see here. i'm guessing it's happening lower down and not at the tops ?

i would fix ph at any rate and start looking for cannabis nutes as well.

if it is russets the plant needs to be removed immediately. they have to potential to ruin this and several grows in to the future if not dealt with.
I have took the jewelers loop to it and I haven't seen no bugs or nothing

I have took the jewelers loop to it and I haven't seen no bugs or nothing

russets are actually so tiny a loupe might not catch them. usually you don't see them until there are literally billions and it is too late. sorta looks like dust moving on the edges of the leaves.

if it is not progressing i'd venture is is a genetic thing coupled with a nute / ph issue. i've had healthy leaves with a similar mottling that were not an issue. the only reason i would be concerned is the example leaves you have posted both have the variegation, and don't look all that healthy.

It's actually enjoy yield 1000w Led 1021 par at 12 inches I was thinking about getting another one and have them side-by-side in this 2x2

it's a 200 w light which is pretty good for a 2 x 2. it is a bit of an off brand, a second probably couldn't hurt in flower, 2 would be enough for a 3 x 3 probably.

you know, i seen you had wrote that, but i looked it up and cant find anything on it, so figure you messed up and it was your filter or something, lol.. I just looked it up again, and still cant find anything on it.

Enjo Yield, you put enjoy yield.
Its 220 watts
its a $70 light, i call BS on their specs and expectations, just being honest
780 PAR at 12 inches
550 PAR at 16 inches

It's actually 1021 par at 12 and two will do just fine for me for right now
ok man, Im just sayin, i watched a PAR video reading on it, from a reputable " LED tester", and those were his numbers.

Goodluck with your grows:bongrip:

ok man, Im just sayin, i watched a PAR video reading on it, from a reputable " LED tester", and those were his numbers.

Goodluck with your grows:bongrip:
I ain't say nothing bad about you I take any and all advice and I appreciate it as well. This is this for the time being I plan on getting a metal halid and a high pressure sodium

I ain't say nothing bad about you I take any and all advice and I appreciate it as well. This is this for the time being I plan on getting a metal halid and a high pressure sodium
nahhh Bro, didnt take it like that. I know your new into these, as to why i said i watched a test on them, so dont believe things you read on the pamphlet is all im sayin.

There are LEDs that put halid and hps in the dirt, for heat and electrical reasons alone. Heck, im literally using 2 $100 Vipar lights in my 3x4... but using only 140 watts at 500 PAR and covering everything.

250 par at seedlings, and raise 50 par each week thru flower. U can use a lux meter to zero in on a good idea of intensity to help you if need be.

as someone who worked with led in another industry i wouldn't put too much in to par values. it really depends on the instrument used to measure.

the newer ones are better, but you need to spend a pile on a decent light meter to get good one. no one really invests in a good one. phone apps are even worse.

ppfd, of which par is only one component, is a better measure for led grow rigs. there is an equation you can use to convert from par, but measuring ppfd with a decent meter is always far more accurate.

i worked as a light tech on show production. out of the industry now for 2 yrs. you'd be amazed how many of us grow lol :p

that said : kitten brand lights are never as good a deal as they look

as someone who worked with led in another industry i wouldn't put too much in to par values. it really depends on the instrument used to measure.

the newer ones are better, but you need to spend a pile on a decent light meter to get good one. no one really invests in a good one. phone apps are even worse.

ppfd, of which par is only one component, is a better measure for led grow rigs. there is an equation you can use to convert from par, but measuring ppfd with a decent meter is always far more accurate.

i worked as a light tech on show production. out of the industry now for 2 yrs. you'd be amazed how many of us grow lol :p

that said : kitten brand lights are never as good a deal as they look
used the apogee MQ500, $500 model,
and yeah, i agree on the ppfd, i was just making it easy to understand. nThat light is less then 250ppfd by the way at 16inches

used the apogee MQ500, $500 model,

that is a good brand. it's about where i'd start.

i'm not surprised by the performance.

Back
Top Bottom