Can someone help me with the picture of my plant please

marcus611a

Please help me with my picture can someone tell me what this is

20210916_050143.jpg

humm, tuff to see from the pic, need a bigger picture bro. BUT, it looks like broad mites maybe, or realllly bad PH.

OK, i found your other thread. Something is eating your plants, i see alot of tips munched off. Im still leaning to broad mites, or PH, mainly cooper deficiency, which can happen if PH is wrong.

humm, tuff to see from the pic, need a bigger picture bro. BUT, it looks like broad mites maybe, or realllly bad PH.

OK, i found your other thread. Something is eating your plants, i see alot of tips munched off. Im still leaning to broad mites, or PH, mainly cooper deficiency, which can happen if PH is wrong.
Now I pick the tips off so it ain't that eating it

Just pray it isnt trust me, lost half my grow just days short of harvest.

Snap off a leaf and turn it upside down, look slowly with the loupe as they are hard to spot
The type of Mite called Spider Mites will occasionally grow large enough that some of them can be seen without a loupe or microscope. Other types, like the Russett Mite are much smaller and will need some magnification so the loupe comes in handy.

This post is worth a read Spider mites
Right thread, wrong post. It looks like you grabbed the link after viewing msg #100 (about detailed focus in photography being helpful in taking pictures of our weed & buds).;)

I think that the link you wanted goes back to the first msg in that thread...https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/spider-mites.505175/ :)

I can't find out how to post and pest disease maybe this is it I don't know. But anyways I'll tell you the same thing growing in a 2x2 grow tent I'm using a enjoy yield 1,000 w charcoal filter and I have fan. My water PH I was using a 6.8 maybe that's too much I've been feeding
them regular nutrients. Along with some calcium magnesium and iron that I got from Amazon.

I first started growing these from a bag seed my closet under a fluorescent light they was all bunched up together. And it hasn't spread from plant 2 plant I say this because they was all together and the one I kept in My closet I'm using for a mother and she's healthy as a horse I'll show you a picture of her too. I have four plants in my grow tent and only two of them has leaves like this on it. Now remember the plant you see all healthy and green is the one I got in the closet for my mother. These other pics is where I cut the leaves off one of the two plants in my grow tent and I zoomed in on it with my Jewelers loop for y'all maybe you can help me. By the way there was no bugs or nothing crawling on none of it when I was i zoomed in with the jewelers loop

20210915_210230.jpg

20210916_160226.jpg

20210916_160158.jpg

20210916_160153.jpg

20210916_160151.jpg

20210916_160018.jpg

20210916_160008.jpg

20210916_160004.jpg

20210916_155959.jpg

20210914_093450.jpg

Have you used your loupe to closely examine the underside of an affected leaf before it gets disturbed? If you haven't, do so. I'm hoping you don't have russet mites or something similar.

Hopefully, it's just a nutrient issue, but... yikes. Hey @Emilya , are you staffing the ER tonight, lol?

Have you used your loupe to closely examine the underside of an affected leaf before it gets disturbed? If you haven't, do so. I'm hoping you don't have russet mites or something similar.

Hopefully, it's just a nutrient issue, but... yikes. Hey @Emilya , are you staffing the ER tonight, lol?
You would be surprised how many bugs live in the typical closet. It sure looks like something is eating away at this poor thing.

You would be surprised how many bugs live in the typical closet. It sure looks like something is eating away at this poor thing.
They're not in the closet they're in a grow tent the one in the closet is the mother plant and she's fine and they was all in there with her look at the pics. I took the jeweler's loop I see no bugs. What you see in the pic is what I seen and one of the pics is with the Jewelers loop

Back
Top Bottom