HELP! First Time Grower Trying it in Soil Until I Can Buy a Hydro Kit

Re: HELP! First time grower.just trying it in soil until i can buy a hydro kit

Butcher :thanks: how much should i be looking to spend on seeds? im goin all in on this so price aint much of an object but at the same time our economy does suck

roots:
its al goin down in my closet. i posted a link of the kit i plan on ordering and it comes with lights, nets, timers, pump, and all that

here it is again
Dual Spectrum Deep Water Culture Complete Kit

it all depends on what you want. If your new to the growing game. Kush is a great strain to start w/. Very forgiving and can take a beating. Indicas are more recomended for the begginer. They are a safe bet. Indicas can take more then sativas. Sativa tend to be more sensitive to p.h issues and nute issues as well. sorry got off topic.. So how much you say..well..to be honest thats all up to you. Prices vary. Check this link its to The Attitude Seed Bank and is directly linked up to there "Kush Strain" Page.:

The Attitude Seed Bank: Kush Strains

Hope this helps you out. :ganjamon:

ya thats the site i was lookin at. the only problem is i cant find any plain OG Kush. i dont want any mixed breeds i want the original

Reserva Prevada has a O.G Kush. Through attitude they are out of stock; However there are other seed banks that do have these seeds. But i must say that i always wait for Attitude to get them in. But dont get me wrong you get get them . Check out seedmadness.com

Quick comment, system looks good for a closet grow. I am modifying a waterfarm system and I know for someone just starting out having a complete system is just one less thing to worry about. I would recommend not going all out on the first round in terms of seeds but spend money on more lighting. More light = more :yummy: Keep us posted on your grow can't wait to see this system in action. Good luck.

:peace:

I run a couple in my veg. that are just like that. They work wonders on your roots when dialed in. Smart man going w/ bagseed before dropping some real cash on some real seeds.

Hey Butcher, I thought that seedmadness.com didn't ship stateside?

Re: HELP!!!! First time grower......just trying it in soil until i can buy a hydro ki

My Landlord told me yesterday that there coming in Friday to install intake vents for the furnace. which I have on every floor. I know my cousin told the cops what I'm doing and this is there only way to really see if Im growing or not. I had christmas lights in every window in my house turning on at the same time the HPS and Mh came on so they aren't able to tell what i'm doing. All they think is that I got shitty old christmas lights that draw more than average power.(there all LED)
so t the end of week 3 in flowering I have to chop them tonight. I hope it will smoke ok? the yeilds will suck but what else can i do. Anyone in my City want to babysit for me ??? lol CANADA 2hr from toronto and 2 hrs from Windsor.

Stay safe man. I assure you being popped growing is the pits. Next time don't tell anyone. The world is full of jerks! :peace:

thanks for the info ill post some pic in the next day or so ive been lazy with the camera but thigs are look decent i guess for a dumbass not knowing how to grow

sorry i havent updated someone misplaced the memory card for my camera.

i ordered and recieved the stealth hydro Deep Water Culture dual spectrum II kit and got church and doctor femminized seeds on the way.

im goin to find or buy a memory card when i start these for sure. i still have theses plants and a couple more in the same room in a VEG state until my femmed seeds get here and ready to be flowered because i ony have one grow room

:peace:
WK

hey at least your tring thats your first step. as for a heater i dont think you should waste the money until you buy a good light because they make a lot of heat, my be a 400whps or a t54x8. i would sugest 5t would be cheaper to run but you would get better flowers with the 4 hundered your still going to spend about 250 for either. as for food dont spend a lot of money i dont and i do awesome check out my thread and you will see any way ask i i will offer my advice ive bin doing it for years and i dont think you can do it simpler. as for a hydro unit if your going to do one plant general hydroponics sells a 5gal bucket unit that is fully contained and works great.:thumb:

Hey there bro.

I dont mean any disrespect but that is the funniest little plant I ever seen. Dont feel bad, it happens. We all been there at least once. Its looks like that lil plant step off the short buss and right into a pot.

I didnt read all the post but from what I gathered, you need a lighting source. All I can tell you is ebay. You can get a 250w mh/hps set up 149.99 shipped and out the door. You can find 400w HPS for around 175-190 shipped out the door.

Nutes are easy, when I first started growing I used Miracle grow veg/bloom. It worked fine, no lie but was it the best, NO but it worked until I got my feet wet and figured out what I was doing. Plus it was cheap to make mistakes. Anyways, you should post some pics soon, I really want to see the poor little plant. Best of luck brotha, sending good vibes. :goodluck:

No offense to botanist, but please don't spend 150 for a 250w lol.
Amazon: 400W Lumatek Digital Ballast - 120/240V
These lumatek ballast are straight up badass little guys. My friend has one and i envy the crap out of him. The thing is SILENT it runs COOL and its CHEAP! It will run mh and hps (digital) it has a microprocessor and RF shielding. Good luck man

1667507736086.png

No offense to botanist, but please don't spend 150 for a 250w lol.
Amazon.com: 400W Lumatek Digital Ballast - 120/240V: Home & Garden
These lumatek ballast are straight up badass little guys. My friend has one and i envy the crap out of him. The thing is SILENT it runs COOL and its CHEAP! It will run mh and hps (digital) it has a microprocessor and RF shielding. Good luck man

NO offense taken but you have to reason here.

Good find but that lumatek is still solo. This guy probably needs the full nine yards. My knock off digital greenhouse is no different or worse then that lumatek. Best part is I bought mine with the whole package for that same price as that solo lumatek. Its been working fine for the last 3 years. Sleek, silent, light weight, no noise, its got it all but cost far less.

Any who I dont like how most digital ballast still run at 50/60 hz, thats the main reason you need all the hardcore RF shielding. EMI is a bitch and if your ballast leaks RF your in for some trouble.

these were kinda just test plants out of a bag to see how the room worked out i have ordered light and have a hydro/Deep Water Culture system now ill start a new thread when i get the seeds and a memory card im gonna keep these int the room just to see want happens

im not around my stuff to look but its a dual spectrum II setup that came with the stealth hydro buubbleponics kit

Back
Top Bottom