Help please?

I had the same problem once,
2013-10-03-175.jpg
2013-10-03-172.jpg

they were sOOo slow at growth, I got pissed off and ripped them bitches out ! :lot-o-toke::rip:
started again with the rest of the seeds. I had the seeds from my old grow.
maybe the seeds weren't strong enough ?
well it seems it's getting better for you.
:thumb::goodluck:

Naw bud its definitely the distance from the light. Mine Greew a goood 4 inches since proper lighting and dark period. And height of light

Its starting too admit odor at opening of door. Which makes me ahhhappppyhappppy camper:circle-of-love: very ssskkuunkky... looking forward to the flowering

yea I agree 24 hrs of light isn't the best thing even tho a lot of people like to do that
I believe the plants need their dark cycle to rest and heal don't we all need some rest to feel good?
I usually stick with 18/6 till im ready to go to 12/12
its funny tho with the light so far it should been stretching
and your nodes look really tight
I notice its in a foam container and its white
another thing you don't want is light getting into the pot roots don't like light
and light can pass through those white foam containers
it is pretty small for the amount of time you said you been keeping it
another thing I notice is no drip pan so im gonna assume theres no holes at the bottom?
good to have drainage at the bottom so the bottom of the soil doesn't stay wet
roots need air and if its always wet at the bottom with no air the roots will drown
may also cause root rot might be some of your issues im not the big soil guy
so take my advise with a grain of salt
I do have some in soil tho like my og kush mom
and some og kush clones im keeping small just to seed
other thing is what kinda soil are you using with what types of amendments in the soil
might be a factor also

20131214_172206.jpg
20131214_172149.jpg
shes ready boys :) good news is shes a female too. Starting 12 hour cycle monday the roots are so stiff and solid. And the stock at the base is literally as thick as a pencil no. 2... :circle-of-love::thumb: im ready to learn how to clip and dry the best way possible.. trying to make hash or hash oil with the clippings but hopefully find a way to keep the plant regenerating flowers a few times ? I do not know the beginning of how to do any of that obviously. Just the hashish with fish net and ice cubes

20131214_172206.jpg
20131214_172149.jpg
shes ready boys :) good news is shes a female too. Starting 12 hour cycle monday the roots are so stiff and solid. And the stock at the base is literally as thick as a pencil no. 2... :circle-of-love::thumb: im ready to learn how to clip and dry the best way possible.. trying to make hash or hash oil with the clippings but hopefully find a way to keep the plant regenerating flowers a few times ? I do not know the beginning of how to do any of that obviously. Just the hashish with fish net and ice cubes

seeds can keep your flowers going.

What are you talking about dude? Lololol. Im just excited because the preflower looks great. No seeds in this plant that's for sure

I top soiled with miracle gro sphagnum peat moss.. it promotes deep root growth light weight and retains moisture and nutrients.. keeps a low ph as well. Seemed to work amazing. Growing faster then ever

I think hes saying seed the plant with pollination maybe hes talking about making fem seeds out of cs or something

well I had a grow where my plant gave me two or three seeds after a long flowering and I was happy cause I forgot to make clones ^^
and the seeds I got well I'm using them now and they turned out to be chicks ! so happy all the way

Yes I was saying you can keep your genetics with seeds. Its hard to keep a plant alive to make more buds. Even If your good at reveging something could happen along the way. Power outs long periods of extreme cold, humid, or hot weather. pest, disease, getting ripped off, and having to move. but if you have the magic seeds your saved. I planted wicked shit in 93 wish I had all the old seeds I had then. Just sayin'.

well I had a grow where my plant gave me two or three seeds after a long flowering and I was happy cause I forgot to make clones ^^
and the seeds I got well I'm using them now and they turned out to be chicks ! so happy all the way

usually if you go over the time of flowering and it doesn't get any pollen it wants to propagate itself so its genetics live on

Back
Top Bottom