Help with Hydro-DWC-Top Drip Atwater Bucket-White Film Appeared

Virginia41560

420 Member
Three days ago I started my first hydroponic Atwater DWC-Top Drip, with Frog Farms three bottle Nutrients and PH kit from Atwater. I measured everything perfect and my PPMs were between 700-800 PPM and my PH was perfect. I am trial running for a few days without a pant to see if everything ran okay. Well today I noticed a hard white film on the lid, almost looks like hard water spots. And the inside of the bucket has a white film sticking to the bucket only where the water is in the bucket. Can anyone suggest or tell me if this is normal?

Three days ago I started my first hydroponic Atwater DWC-Top Drip, with Frog Farms three bottle Nutrients and PH kit from Atwater. I measured everything perfect and my PPMs were between 700-800 PPM and my PH was perfect. I am trial running for a few days without a pant to see if everything ran okay. Well today I noticed a hard white film on the lid, almost looks like hard water spots. And the inside of the bucket has a white film sticking to the bucket only where the water is in the bucket. Can anyone suggest or tell me if this is normal?
I got my top feeds on timer 2mins on 8 mins off then repeat for the 24 hr cycle to reduce the heating of the water

I got my top feeds on timer 2mins on 8 mins off then repeat for the 24 hr cycle to reduce the heating of the water
Good afternoon @Donnavintripp hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine.
Why don't you post a thread in the introduction section and meet everyone.
We all want to say hi.
BTW that's a bit of an older post, but might be active?
Top left corner has the date.
Come say hi.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom