Help

give it a week tops . sadly things happen like this BUT stick at it , that little thing is my plant when i started , i never give up and now im doing well

Never say die :420: :thumb:

P1120660.JPG

@Cultivator i have been reading some stuff saying that organic nutes in coco does not work well. The Dutch nutrients line i am using is organic. I am considering switching to AN micro, grow, bloom based on your feeding schedule, obviously it means the nearly $200.00 on the nutes I have may go to waste, but if they aren't really working anyway ill just do it. Opinon?

i make an organic super soil with coco base , its on my journal , check about three pages back from the end , i added today but i added a few posts so it got put back a bit .
my journal is below on my sig , its cheap as hell to grow once you get going pennies in the end :thumb:

the front plants in the above pic are in this coco soil

perlite i add to feel
5 gallon coco
1 gallon peat moss
2 gallon compost
2 gallon blended manure
1/2 cup rock dust , finest , for structure
2 cups coffee grounds
2 litre seaweed powder
4 table spoons lime
2 cups alfalfa
1 litre compost maker
1/2 litre bone meal
1/4 cup neemcake powder
1/4 cup Empson salt
2 table spoon mag salts (pellets ) slower release

I was just reading this in the journal, thats a lot of ingredients, I only have coco and perlite lol! I dont know if it makes more sense to buy all the items in your list or simply change nutes and maybe save the organic ones for a soil grow sometime? Do you still feed it using a hydroponic feeding schedule or does it change the schedule? Thanks for taking the time to copy it here for me, you're truly a gentleman. Also your plants look amazing! I'm definitely intrigued by your organic coco medium @NuttyProfessor

@Camden I would recommend changing to hydro specific nutes. Work up from there as you get more experience. Organic nutes will work in a coco mix like @NuttyProfessor's mix. I think your issue might be you're using organic nutes but have no living soil to help feed the plant (maybe)... I could be wrong on this statement.

I was just reading this in the journal, thats a lot of ingredients, I only have coco and perlite lol! I dont know if it makes more sense to buy all the items in your list or simply change nutes and maybe save the organic ones for a soil grow sometime? Do you still feed it using a hydroponic feeding schedule or does it change the schedule? Thanks for taking the time to copy it here for me, you're truly a gentleman. Also your plants look amazing! I'm definitely intrigued by your organic coco medium @NuttyProfessor

It is a lot lol , and you need space , its water only for most then i top dress , its a hands on thing :)
You should try though its fun , :thumb:

the front plants in the above pic are in this coco soil

perlite i add to feel
5 gallon coco
1 gallon peat moss
2 gallon compost
2 gallon blended manure
1/2 cup rock dust , finest , for structure
2 cups coffee grounds
2 litre seaweed powder
4 table spoons lime
2 cups alfalfa
1 litre compost maker
1/2 litre bone meal
1/4 cup neemcake powder
1/4 cup Empson salt
2 table spoon mag salts (pellets ) slower release

How much mix does this make? Also have you noticed any major issues or needed to make any adjustments? @NuttyProfessor I know, I'm going to have to bunker down and read your journal!!

@Shaggn @NuttyProfessor
So I bought the cannacoco nute line, its coming tomorrow, will be starting fresh. But I'd like to offer you guys a good laugh before all of that.

So the little guy that seems to be flowering and we were like "oh that's weird!" I guess I was pretty stoned when I received these seeds .
I ordered 10 gorilla glue feminized seeds. Which they sent, but they also sent me 5 free AUTO bruce banner seeds!!! Lol, so basically I never realized the bruce banner seeds were autos, and considering they are about 4 weeks of age its not all that surprising its trying to flower. It's been fun

I'm feeling much better about round 2, a little bit of experience and a whole lot of great knowledge from awesome ppl. It's gonna go great

@Shaggn Hey man they are looking good all three have almost made a complete recovery, and I'm becoming an excellent nute mixer, finally got it down so I'm not mixing too much and having to throw any away. @Cultivator 's feeding schedule so far has been working perfect and I feel much less lost having it as a guide.

I ordered some more coco so I can repot the two GG4 I didn't do a good job of washing the peat away from the coco and as a result moisture is holding for too long, got some algae at the top of them, I placed the tinfoil to block the light and hopefully kill off any algae I wasn't able to remove by eye.

All 3 seedlings are coming along great as well here are some pics!
20210224_204033.jpg
20210224_204029.jpg
20210224_203927.jpg
20210224_203846.jpg
20210224_203901.jpg

Back
Top Bottom