Help

@DRey
20210208_170012.jpg
Cool, I may actually buy one of these - a good one. Make sure you have it calibrated correctly; there is a calibration SOP you have to follow to get accurate measurements. Nice job with this choice, looks like a winner if it is properly calibrated.

Successfully repotted.

Rinsed coco with 8L of pH 5.8 tap water.

Soaked for an hour in 6L of pH 5.8 tap water + cal/mag

Removed and replanted into new cups.

I tried to be careful and slowly break the coco away from the roots, I did lose a couple fine hairs that I saw but for the most part they look great and I think I was gentle enough with them.
20210208_185702.jpg

Make sure they drain extra well , small particles of coco block the drains , i had the same go on and got them back , i bought unbuffered by mistake and they went the same , so i kind of had a feeling :) , time will tell , even if two make it then all is not lost

@Shaggn @NuttyProfessor Hey guys so I have a question about having the humidifier in the tent. I am filling it with tap water and not pH'ing it, do you guys think this could be large reason why my pH is hitting so high!!?? I figure whatever is in the water might be falling on to the plants eventually saturating the medium. If it is why, should I remove the humidifier? I have to fill 6 gallons a day so that would get pretty costly to replace tap water with distilled... The humidity here hits as low as 25% without it but maybe that would still be better? Or the other option would be to pH the water in the humidifier. Any input is appreciated!

I read you can hang wet towel/s to help raise humidity.

Airflow servers three main purposes, being air exchange, humidity and temperature control.
Your temps are good.
Humidity is low (winter)
Air exchange i'm betting is better than good.

You could turn the fan down a bit. LeDs like 82 anyways :) Might raise your humidity up. try it out

To lower humidity, hang a sock full of rice. Think I heard that one yesterday. I'll try to source it out.

@Shaggn so I've noticed slightly less yellowing in the newer leaves but the older ones are developing some brown spots and seem to be continuing to remain yellow... do you think it appears as though its recovering? I'm not sure what to think, its obviously grown a little and is a little less "droopy" but can't make too many other inferences
20210211_153505.jpg
20210211_153458.jpg

Hey @Camden! They are looking a little better tho. The damaged leaves won't go back to a nice green. We're now looking for new growth that is green and continues to grow :) When you have a chance go read up in here!! You're only showing two of four. How are the other two?

@NuttyProfessor sounds good!
@Shaggn

I have another couple questions if you guys dont mind!!

So my nutes tell me to alternate feed, water, feed, water, etc. Should i do this in coco?

I was wondering also if I should be mixing my nutes and calmag together and feed or alternate nutes one day, then cal mag the next. The Dutch nutrient line has some added calmag in the veg nutes already.

(Calmag + nutes) feed , water, feed, water

Or nutes (feed) , water (+calmag), feed, water

Or feed feed feed always mixing both calmag n nutes

Hope u guys understand what I'm getting at here if not lmk i will clarify

20210212_072812.jpg
20210212_072807.jpg
20210212_072802.jpg

And I just wanna say thanks again to you both, a part of me has been wanting to give up due to the difficulties I've been having but u guys r keeping the dream alive. Its so good to have other people to talk to that are interested in growing and have valuable knowledge to share

@Camden
Hey bud they are looking a bit better. Don't feel bad if you lose a set of seeds, you can always start more. It has happen to all of use at some point in our grow lives.

Back
Top Bottom