Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Sorry I'm Late Sisco.;)

Thar's one of the best Journal opening I have ever seen. :cheer: Way to go!

Nice strains. Of course my favorite is Kandy Kush. Have to learn about the other one, but she sounds great too!

I know you'll do another outstanding grow. :goodjob:

Hia Uncle O,

I'm glad you liked it, I used big font size just for you..lol I need to remember to keep doing that..

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed on the AK (Afghan Kush) it seems to have stalled. I'll be posting an update on them real soon. Thanks for the encouraging comments and as always its a pleasure to have you around my man.

:yahoo:Just purchased a 25 site aeroponic cloner cost under 100 bucks.

Here are the girls 5 days later..

KK
DSCF2238.jpg
DSCF2239.JPG

AK
DSCF2240.JPG
DSCF2241.JPG

I likes my beer, I'm a conosouraus :) get a six pack of "good stuff" 10 $ and up every 3 or 4 days.. so it adds up.

I'm about to blow another 100 on a good cloner, I'm tired of riggin' up DIY ones and my pump is very loud....

See you around buddy;)

If you get a chance and you can get it in your state, a company called Dogfish Head makes a beer a few times a year called 120 minute IPA. One I like a lot is St. Bernardus Abt 12.
P.S.: Nice plants.:goodluck:

:welcome: PotChimp
I love the 120 4 packs :) I'll ask about the SBA12 next time.. Thanks for stping in my friend!

St. Bernardus Abt 12 (10.5% alcohol content according to the brewer; not sure how that converts to ABV) is the one specialty beer to me that tastes the most like the traditional American lagers we all know (hence the reasons I like it).
:focus: I'll be watching this grow myself. I'm wanting to see the average difference in yield with a 400w compared to the 250w I have.

St. Bernardus Abt 12 (10.5% alcohol content according to the brewer; not sure how that converts to ABV) is the one specialty beer to me that tastes the most like the traditional American lagers we all know (hence the reasons I like it).
:focus: I'll be watching this grow myself. I'm wanting to see the average difference in yield with a 400w compared to the 250w I have.

Yeah, enogh of brews, (not allowed in 420) so lets talk about the buds..:)

What you got growing on?

Yeah, enogh of brews, (not allowed in 420) so lets talk about the buds..:)

What you got growing on?

A) Five plants: Jack La Mota, Jack Herer, Acapulco Gold, and (2) Auto Big Bangs (all fem) going on approx. 6 weeks flowering (250w red spectrum mogul based CFL; looking like a poor yield so far, by the way).

B) Five plants: (5) Pineapple Express (all fem also) 8 weeks from seed and going into flowering under a 250w HPS this week.

C) Four plants: Wild Thailand, Panama, Raspberry Cough, and South African Kwazulu (you guessed it; all fem) about 1 week old from seed.

My first five plant crop (Skunk #1, Lucy, Mazar x White Rhino, 1024, and TNT Kush) all got seeded by the 1024, which hermied on me (my fault). There might have been about 5 O-zees there, but seeing as how it was only a little more potent than commercial Mexican it only lasted a couple of weeks tokin' it up by myself. I had about an ounce of good trim left, but I rolled up these 4-paper trim bomb doobs and that lasted about a day.....
:(

Man, you PotChimp!

You would probably yield a little more if you cut the grow to just 1 plant with that sort of light. Are you flowering at 4 weeks of veg or go straight from seed.. after seedling stage?

Each strain is different, so what I have been doing (as opposed to a given # of weeks or "no mercy") is waiting until I see the first signs of sexing with each strain before I go to 12/12 and if I have autos in the grouping throw them in at the same time, seeing as how photoperiod doesn't matter with them. I'm looking for a strain that I don't have to burn on constantly to keep a decent buzz (something I haven't seen since 1978 and probably won't now either), so I got 100's of seeds refrigerated and am going to do groupings and multiple strain grows in a 6' sq. area w/200w blue spectrum mogul based CFL for seedling/veg, and two separate flowering areas (5' sq. and 6' sq.) until I find something I like. Then when I run my stock out I was planning on either growing one or two long term vegging plants of this strain, harvesting every 1 to 1-1/2 months. Or one closet for a mother plant, one for vegging clones, and one for flowering clones (I'll probably experiment with both of these methods to see which works best for me).
Interesting what you are doing in this grow. I didn't know you could use straight vermiculite for a growing medium. I always thought that the soil microbes needed organic material (more than the nutes provide) to survive and do well. Man, that would save me a little $ there.

Each strain is different, so what I have been doing (as opposed to a given # of weeks or "no mercy") is waiting until I see the first signs of sexing with each strain before I go to 12/12 and if I have autos in the grouping throw them in at the same time, seeing as how photoperiod doesn't matter with them. I'm looking for a strain that I don't have to burn on constantly to keep a decent buzz (something I haven't seen since 1978 and probably won't now either), so I got 100's of seeds refrigerated and am going to do groupings and multiple strain grows in a 6' sq. area w/200w blue spectrum mogul based CFL for seedling/veg, and two separate flowering areas (5' sq. and 6' sq.) until I find something I like. Then when I run my stock out I was planning on either growing one or two long term vegging plants of this strain, harvesting every 1 to 1-1/2 months. Or one closet for a mother plant, one for vegging clones, and one for flowering clones (I'll probably experiment with both of these methods to see which works best for me).
Interesting what you are doing in this grow. I didn't know you could use straight vermiculite for a growing medium. I always thought that the soil microbes needed organic material (more than the nutes provide) to survive and do well. Man, that would save me a little $ there.

I see said the blind monkey.. Yes you could use staight perlite to start the seedlings, they don't need anything but water for the first week and than they take in nutes, a very light dose. The messy soil is gone from my closet, after having seen how these girls grow faster (because of oxygen around the roots) I won't be going back to soil. You can re-use perlite with a little work unlike soil you can rinse it out.

Sisco

What's up Man!!

I hate showing up late and not being able to find a place it sit, damn it, that's a *^#@!. I got a couple cold 1's: Here ya go Sisco, OMM, Mmmmick, Crower 619, as well as GT & SS {I've seen you in many journals that I follow}. Gotta pass the brews around to my 420 Family, I hope you like Bud Ice. When I drink beer that's what I drink but Damn I also got a Pint of JD, who's gonna take a Shot with me! I took the 1st shot for everybody including me, I'm outta trees so I'm Drinking JD...lmao

The Girls are looking Beautiful as always, Glad to see you haven't skiped a bit!! :goodluck: with this adventure as well as Nothing but Positive vibes flowing your way my Friend.

:adore::high-five::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom