Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Sisco

What's up Man!!

I hate showing up late and not being able to find a place it sit, damn it, that's a *^#@!. I got a couple cold 1's: Here ya go Sisco, OMM, Mmmmick, Crower 619, as well as GT & SS {I've seen you in many journals that I follow}. Gotta pass the brews around to my 420 Family, I hope you like Bud Ice. When I drink beer that's what I drink but Damn I also got a Pint of JD, who's gonna take a Shot with me! I took the 1st shot for everybody including me, I'm outta trees so I'm Drinking JD...lmao

The Girls are looking Beautiful as always, Glad to see you haven't skiped a bit!! :goodluck: with this adventure as well as Nothing but Positive vibes flowing your way my Friend.

:adore::high-five::Namaste:

Light 1 up is in da' howse!

You aint late bro, and we have a bunch of seats available up in the front...cause all these tokers prefer the back rows for some dang reason..

I'm out of bud to so a bud -weis- er dry or wet will do just fine... and thanks for the shot.

I'm doing what I can with what I got, just a simple Perlite Hempy grow with the usual drama lama ... Hurricanes, runts and maybe a Potchimp to throw in to the mix. lol

My best to you and the girls on your side of town. ;)

Cookies~!
Pot Cookie Monster - YouTube

Can't thank you enough for wanting to share my man :Namaste:

You can imagine how bad I felt to loose all 3 girls..:icon_roll MEGA-SUCKED:clown:

Thanks for the 5 star rating pal, and good news on the BW, I'd love to see you do something with it in the near future.

I'm preparing for the storm, we seem to be right in the path of the eye so it don't look good. I'll be on-line till we loose power, pray for us sinners! lol

Take care my man :peacetwo:

Yeah losing the while crew has gotta bite, hard on the stash too.

Maybe a while yet for the BW, still too damn hot with the dehumidifier running and A/C won't fly with the neighbors so close. Glad you didn't get hit too hard by the storm.

heheh pot cookie monster is always welcome.

KK looks like she's gonna be wide and fat.:cheer::bravo::)

Looks good dude. I've grown both these strains. Even tho they sound great I tried that A-Kush plant. From what I've noticed Landace Strains don't seem to have alot going for them. Least the few I tried. She was a pretty plant and had some beautiful colors to her.But the quality wasn't there least what I grew. They generally take those Landaces strains and use them to make hybrids out of. Hey that don't mean it won't be a good plant. Sounds great by the writing doesn't it? I forgot the vendor I got mine from. Now that Kandy Kush, I liked it. Most all here loved it. If I remember rite it shows atad of the Sativa look. It was a faster flowerer too. Weed is tasty. Well my friend I'll be looking back in here and there to see the progress. Keepem Green

CHEERS!! L1U And friends!!!
And sisco, LOL @ "and one PotChimp....spewed a swallow of that BudIce from L1U when Iread that.:high-five:
Ha-Haaa, I've had it come out my nose before..that really burns!

thanx for the beer L1up. good idea on the lst sisco she gets big
Thanks SS, I can't complain she's the only good one I have ATM.. Thanks
Looking good on the LST! I usually top/fim it while under lst to get the side branches grow even faster.
Yo 12/12, I topped her at her 4th node an plan on leaving it at that, I LST'd the longest growth so far and it's doing well, thanks for your advice it's always welcome.
Hey

Nephew
:high-five:

Nice pictures! :circle-of-love:

Thank you Uncle O, I'm just trying to do you proud..:love:

Yeah losing the while crew has gotta bite, hard on the stash too.

Maybe a while yet for the BW, still too damn hot with the dehumidifier running and A/C won't fly with the neighbors so close. Glad you didn't get hit too hard by the storm.

heheh pot cookie monster is always welcome.

KK looks like she's gonna be wide and fat.:cheer::bravo::)

Hello Mmmmick, I just had to go on Single Seed (my favorite sponsor) to get me some more beaners.. 4 Papaya Regulars and 1 Auto Mass (fem) and they gonna' throw in 2 free (fem) Feels like x-mas around here :xmas:

Looks good dude. I've grown both these strains. Even tho they sound great I tried that A-Kush plant. From what I've noticed Landace Strains don't seem to have alot going for them. Least the few I tried. She was a pretty plant and had some beautiful colors to her.But the quality wasn't there least what I grew. They generally take those Landaces strains and use them to make hybrids out of. Hey that don't mean it won't be a good plant. Sounds great by the writing doesn't it? I forgot the vendor I got mine from. Now that Kandy Kush, I liked it. Most all here loved it. If I remember rite it shows atad of the Sativa look. It was a faster flowerer too. Weed is tasty. Well my friend I'll be looking back in here and there to see the progress. Keepem Green
Hello Norcaliwood, welcome to my new journal.. I've been itching to get a few Kush's under my belt so I'm trying, I guess the KK will be the best performer out of all the ones I've tried growing. The KK has real small and fat leaves with what I guess is the Sativa stretch.. I'm sticking to the 4 week veg period so we'll see how big it really gets, I'm wondering if I should go to the 2.5 gallon bucket or leaving it in the 1 gallon.. Bigger bucket, bigger plant right?

Always good to see you do a drive by, take it easy and see ya' around.

Now this wouldn't be a siscokid journal if it were smooth sailing, so the bad news of the day...

The dud
DSCF22611.JPG

The KK bean I put into just perlite has stopped dead in it's tracks, It popped open and showed it's little head yesterday, today after being out most of the day I figured it would have it's cotyledons open... but I found it looking just like it did 24hrs ago, a little scratching of the perlite and found that the tap root didn't grow more than 1/4".. I'm sickened by it.

So that's why I said F@#$ it and visited our sponsors here on :420: and went back to what I know (PAPAYA REGULAR) and what the heck, something I don't know but would like to try out (here we go again!) a Auto Mass feminized bean.. They give you 2 free fem seeds with a 30 buck or over purchase so that's in the bag too.

I received a box today that contained my Great White, Cal Mag, FF Trio Soluble pack, and the WRONG size of FF Big Bloom.. I payed for a gallon and they sent me 32oz! F!@#$#$

So I Did some more LST on the girl and yes I used "S" hooks and Paper clips with rubberbands..lol
DSCF2260.JPG

DSCF2259.JPG

DSCF2258.JPG

What's up bro.. I see your girl is looking outstanding, happy and healthy. :bravo: I knew you was gonna come back twice as strong.

:Namaste:

7 days long time bro
lack of water will also cause drooping. with hempy u wanna keep the nutes fresh in the rez because the roots sit in the water/nutes with no oxygen :high-five:

Yeah, I was trying to get the roots to grow deep and branch out so they get more oxygen..(I thought I read this was good to do) So maybe it's a 3 day watering I need...like I used to do.

Thanks for the helping hand my friend :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom