Herbies Competition - Win Herbies Goodies! - September 2016

Well my package came today. (Pics to follow). I had to stop home briefly at lunch time and saw the goodies but didn't have time for a photo opp. I have to say the prizes were spectacular. Not only a hoodie, t-shirt, a book and a whole bunch of stickers, but also a great selection of some of their special "souvenirs". I got Opium, Portela, Critical Jack, Mind Can 'Trol and Blueberry Ghost OG.

Thanks so much Herbies!!! You guys are the BEST!!!!!:circle-of-love::peace:

Here are the promised pics. :) :circle-of-love::peace:

20161013_160433_resized.jpg
20161013_160444_resized.jpg
20161013_160427_resized.jpg
20161013_160419_resized.jpg

:thanks:

Hey, Supergroomer Congrat's on the win. Looks like a way cool hardback. Alot of good read and a nice reference. Looks like you made out like a bandit. Good contest there Herbie. Keepem Green

Got my shirt today! Thank you so much herbies! It got flagged and searched. I can just imagine the face of the person searching finding a cannabis seeds shirt and no cannabis seeds.

Well my package came today. (Pics to follow). I had to stop home briefly at lunch time and saw the goodies but didn't have time for a photo opp. I have to say the prizes were spectacular. Not only a hoodie, t-shirt, a book and a whole bunch of stickers, but also a great selection of some of their special "souvenirs". I got Opium, Portela, Critical Jack, Mind Can 'Trol and Blueberry Ghost OG.

Uh... So the one with no seeds got searched by Customs, but the one with seeds did not, lofl?

Back
Top Bottom