Hermie?

Tedmarx38

Tent’s a bit crowded and the dead leaves do not belong to the plant I’m asking about, which is the one most central on these pics. I circled two areas where I’m wondering if this shows signs of hermie (or re-veg or whatever we call it) and included a farther out pic too. It’s an autoflower amnesia in week ten. Thanks!

Nutes are Jack's blossom booster 10-30-20, calmag and epsom salts.
Spider Farmer sf-2000 led 200 watt
Fox Farms Ocean forest soil
Temp range 67 dark, 84 light
20 on, 4 off
Spring water ph 8.7 corrected to 6.5
TDS out of the tap is about 100

1839790A-C2FD-4BE3-8E27-5090C03915C2.jpeg

0E78B983-DA3C-42A5-9E6B-A6315B7B731F.jpeg

Tent’s a bit crowded and the dead leaves do not belong to the plant I’m asking about, which is the one most central on these pics. I circled two areas where I’m wondering if this shows signs of hermie (or re-veg or whatever we call it) and included a farther out pic too. It’s an autoflower amnesia in week ten. Thanks!

Nutes are Jack's blossom booster 10-30-20, calmag and epsom salts.
Spider Farmer sf-2000 led 200 watt
Fox Farms Ocean forest soil
Temp range 67 dark, 84 light
20 on, 4 off
Spring water ph 8.7 corrected to 6.5
TDS out of the tap is about 100

1839790A-C2FD-4BE3-8E27-5090C03915C2.jpeg

0E78B983-DA3C-42A5-9E6B-A6315B7B731F.jpeg
all i see is leaf

It's not a hermie, it's a leaf.
What week is that?
It agree with @marcus611a , all I see is leaf...😁
Thank you bro I had some Hermes just a couple of them but most of the time if it's a female plant your Hermes are probably be sterile and you won't get seed anyways I got zero seeds off mine as of yet and she had quite a few nanners on her

Thank you bro I had some Hermes just a couple of them but most of the time if it's a female plant your Hermes are probably be sterile and you won't get seed anyways I got zero seeds off mine as of yet and she had quite a few nanners on her

I got the same problem, not too long ago.
I was freaking out because it seemed like all the plants were pregnant.
Afterwards it turned out to be a false alarm.
It was all good.

I got the same problem, not too long ago.
I was freaking out because it seemed like all the plants were pregnant.
Afterwards it turned out to be a false alarm.
It was all good.
I think a majority of the Hermes on straight female plants would all be sterile because they was never but you know what I mean

Yeah good call. It’s auto amnesia and while it still has 70 percent white pistols and no hint of color in the trichines, the nugs from it I’ve sampled are fairly potent.

I've never grown autos.
Well once we planted a whole field with autos.
It was like 20 000 seeds (a lot of them turned to be male, or became hermies at some point).
It was a disaster.
But to me this plant looks like if not ready it will be in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom