Hey everyone!

1grower

Hey! Im happy to become a member of 420magazine. Its the first time i ever become a member of any site like this before so ofcourse i choose the best one. I have never grow any weed before but i have read about how to grow it. But reading and to have done anything in real life is not the same thing. For sure i smoked alot from my younger days but this days i dont do it regulary. But it feels damn good to take a smoke once a while. I always tought that weed should be alowed to smoke and sell, so other people can smoke it. When i was younger i wanted to grow weed by my self but i didnt have the time or the conditions to get it started. Now days i have everything sorted out so i will do what i always wanted to do. Try grow my own weed! My first grow will be a 600w automazar and think different. I hope for a good time here and you are all welcome to look at my grow and give me advices when you think i need them. Im happy and greatfull to find this place. See you around guys, and girls.

First Grow - 600W HPS - Think Different - Automazar - Soil

Hi 1grower.

Welcome to 420 Magazine!

Excited for you to undertake your first grow. It's a fun and rewarding journey!

Be well and happy growing!

Hey 1grower!

Congratulations on finding this place and deciding to start a grow. I love meeting new people and hearing their grow stories.

Happy Holidays!!

Back
Top Bottom