Hey: how, high, are you?

DazedSpirit

Hey All!
I am new to this forum and new to the growing scene. I am now on my second grow solo (first scrog), and have been a part of four collectively. I am doing hydro for medicinal reasons. This place seems pretty dope, I'm looking forward to getting to know people and share what little i know so far lol and hopefully gain some knowledge too. There is definitely a level of dedication that goes into this hobby! The return is pretty sweet tho. Here are some pics of what I am currently doing.

shit. A26.jpg

march20x2.jpg

Hey All!
I am new to this forum and new to the growing scene. I am now on my second grow solo (first scrog), and have been a part of four collectively. I am doing hydro for medicinal reasons. This place seems pretty dope, I'm looking forward to getting to know people and share what little i know so far lol and hopefully gain some knowledge too. There is definitely a level of dedication that goes into this hobby! The return is pretty sweet tho. Here are some pics of what I am currently doing.

shit. A26.jpg

march20x2.jpg
Hello @DazedSpirit great start :thumb:
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Bill

Welcome DazedSpirit, Wedding cake is on my list for the next grow in a month. Good luck! Make a grow journal. Nice roots!
Thanks! Yeah her roots are looking real healthy, Im excited! Man when wedding cake is done right she is a stunner! My fingers are crossed, an my eyes from all the reading that comes with learning lmaoo

Back
Top Bottom