Hi from Yuma, Arizona

Welcome! Happy growing! :hookah:

Welcome to 420 magazine @rvenneman

If you want to see what other growers are doing, or to start a grow journal so we can follow along.

Also, after you have over 50 post you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hello all. I am a novice and will be setting up a 4x4 indoor tent. I live in a recreational state so it should be no problem.
you know, taking a few tokes now wasn't as much “fun” as it was in the 60’ and ’70s when we had to hide.
Hey @rvenneman hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine.
I remember those days, the pot always seemed so much better then.
Even though I know it wasn't.
Glad to have you aboard.
We have great sponsors for all your needs.
Stay safe.
Bill

Welcome!! Lots of tent growers here, some of us legal and some not so I think the fear of getting caught is still alive for some, sadly enough.

Tons of people here to help along the way. Any thoughts on the particulars of your new grow? Seeds/strains, lights, exhausts, nutrients, soil? Lots of sponsors, all provide 420 discounts. Lots of Black Friday deals, time to stock up!

I've personally got 2 tents running for veg and flower, in soil with @Prescription Blend nutrients. I would encourage you to check them out.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, we are all ready and willing to help. Sorry I'm a few days late to greet you!

Start a grow journal if you can, read through some current journals in progress if you want to see what's going on around here.

I suggest following a bunch of growers and their ongoing journals and learning different tricks of the trade as there are so many and take notes for your future grows. Not everything works for everybody but I guarantee you will find something here that does work for you. And then some.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom