Hi everyone - I'm Poundcake

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkhsduiegwfr

Hello, I'm poundcake. I live in the Midwest United States. This isn't my first go around but I'm far from set in my ways. I'm looking to improve my skill set. I love learning as much as I love growing. Always want to hear your opinion. I will always help if I can . I use medical as well as recreational. Herniated discs in my back as well as depression. My wife uses medical as well for borderline personality disorder. It works... Enough about us, we are very happy to be here.

OK, this is my grow.

The room is about 7x5x6'5" cinder block. In the space I have a properly matched carbon filter hooked to a 4 inch active air fan a 4" to 6" adapter into the mother tent attached to a cool tube reflector then out of the tent and into the bloom tent to another cool tube out of the tube using another 6" to 4" and out of the room with a 4" wall flange. I use all thermostat controlled outlets by Custom Automated Products ( C.A.P.). Intake system is a 4" filter wall flange to double layer 4" flex duct. A 4" inch active air fan 2 4" 3way metal tee's leaving 3 outlets venting 68 degree air into each tent. Depending on what season it is I use a speed control on my intake fine to fine tune my temps. I also use a C.A.P. Ozn-1 ozone machine and 1 large container of Ona.

2x3x5 secret jardin holds 3 mother's under a 400 Plantmax m.h. w a phantom ballast. Light schedule is 18/6

3x3x5 secret jardin running a s.o.g. under a 400 hortilux h.p.s. and a nexgen ballast. Light schedule is 12/12.

On top of my bloom tent listed above is a 3x3x1'6" secret jardin a 2ft 4 bulb t5 with 2 veg and 2 bloom plantmax bulbs . light schedule 24 hr.

I also have 3 brand new 1000w nexgen ballast I've never even plugged in.

I also just received 3 Mars Reflector series 96 l.e.d. panels with the epistar l.e.d.'s. I will be plugging these in very soon I think.

Nutes are for the most part All general hydro flora series. I use the advanced feed schedule.

Grow, bloom, micro plus rapid start, floralicious plus, flora blend, liquid kool bloom in the beginning and dry kool bloom for a finisher and Flora necter. I also use dyna gro's pro-tekt and Dyna-flush and if the need arises some Mendocino Avalanche flower hardner.

Medium is coco loco.

Pot size is 5"x5"

Strains I've grown. Critical hog, headband, cantaloupe, green crack, pineapple express, strawberry cough, bubble gum.

Growing now include bubble gum, cantaloupe, pineapple express. I won't be giving up cantaloupe, it works for me.

I've just received my order from A.M.S. seeds that includes the indica combo ( afghan, big bud, Bianca) and the sativa pack (light of J.A.H. [JACK HERER], purple power, wakiki queen) . included are 5 free carmelicious seeds . all the seeds are feminizied . I also have to say that A.m.s. seeds customer service department is fantastic. I got all I ordered plus some with discreet shipping within 21 days. I just germinated 3 big bud seeds

So that's me... Poundcake. I'm new to the forum thing but I want to advance and knowledge is the key. I have lots of dumb questions... But I think I'm pretty cool. Later on all. Pics soon

Sounds like quite a setup! I am looking forward to seeing what you do with it, sounds like some fun genetics too. You should start up an official grow log so we can all follow your progress from the beginning. I find that I always learn a lot when I document my grows. I also invite you to check out my grow log linked in my signature lines... I am doing some cool experiments in there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom